Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SEEKING] little guys
a new little guy theme approaches...

party/celebration!

but wait! there's more!

from the 4th to the 11th of this month, you can submit infinite little guys with a toy theme for 500 forum cash each! these can be simple! you can make variants on the same design! this is for our birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: socksbuny.png][Image: yoyocat.png] [Image: chikn.png]

three of them
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]
Happy birthday! Here are my little guys for you, all based off of noisemakers one might find at a party. I've never designed for Petz before so hopefully these work well in the game! I even made the last guy with that one "wizard" texture in mind since I love it so much. [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
[Image: PLl5fIQ.png]
Happy Bappy, here’s a party cat

[Image: 9_05_04_24_6_01_14.png]

tried for more masquerade vibes, figured toys will be a bit more brightly colored so just a simple lil one
Give Me Your Coins
Okay Toys

starting with these two bases I edited/used (not expecting points for these, showing my work)
[Image: 9_08_04_24_12_19_37.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_20_02.png]
Mlp and Carebear-ish plush (since no belly, lil tail thing)

MLP’s
[Image: 9_08_04_24_12_23_11.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_23_39.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_24_00.png]
keeping more with the toys so didn’t give em different hair styles

Carebears
[Image: 9_08_04_24_12_26_43.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_30_09.png]

Other toys:
[Image: 9_08_04_24_12_41_52.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_42_15.png][Image: 9_08_04_24_12_42_39.png]
Music Bunny, Troll Hairless Cat, and Rubber Duck
Give Me Your Coins
thank you all so much for these amazing presents!!! they're all going to look so good in petz...
[Image: mochipet.png][Image: pikapet.png][Image: dinopet.png]
had a lot of fun with these awesome animals

inspired by mochi rabbits, this fucked up pikachu bootleg i found on reddit, monster finger puppets, and those extremely shit 1 cent plastic dinosaur toys
Here's some toy themed critters!
[Image: XYxVI98.png][Image: 2F2Jr7o.png]     [Image: XMZsM6l.png]
A cyan vintage plush racoon-cat mix with a sleep mask, a dark blue glittery sensory bottle/water shaker opossum with a key chain tail,
and a tiny old fashioned toy telephone dog
(by the way, if there's any problem with these designs, i can edit them additionally)
oh my god these are so cute!! i really like your pixel lines too, thank you!

(they should all work well, thank you! as a note bc you're new and not in the discord, designs from this thread usually get shown off in our casual journal once we put them in petz!)
okay we have been busy for like three months in hell but:

a new little guy theme approaches...

TEDDY BEARS!!! yes, bears. you get bonus forum cash if theyre spooky/horror themed. halloweeny, legit scary, be our guest.

in addition, we are going through it bad right now and we want to indulge. 500 per bonus guy. no limit. bear time, and feel free to reuse bases/lines/etc.
Will probably do more of these but here’s 4

[Image: 9_12_07_24_6_43_52.png][Image: 9_12_07_24_6_45_52.png]

Okay next two are spoiled
Vampire Donut, spoiled for eyes and blood, cartoony 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Spoiled (More serious): Body horror, exposed bone, blood, eye trauma
Gore Teddy, trying to be scary
Show ContentSpoiler:
Give Me Your Coins
Here's a crew of Halloween Teddies!
Still offer edits on these just in cause.

[Image: Jx2AdVm.png][Image: EkvzQai.png]
1/9: A black shark teddybear with light grey claws, red eyes, a yellow eartag and a silly expression.
2/9: A devilish koala-teddybear with tusks, an angry expression and a spade tail.

[Image: M58JuYx.png][Image: FGKWXIf.png][Image: c7Q1RAI.png]
3/9: A yellow shaggy teddybear with a big teethy grinn and beady eyes. They also wear a white satin scarf.
4/9: A Cute-ish orange and black spider-teddybear, resembling the mexican fire leg tarantula.
5/9: A vampire teddybear resembeling a sunbear in markings. Adored with a winged cape and shirt cuffs.

[Image: pfekEBf.png][Image: r9UymNd.png][Image: pyVJmiF.png][Image: TwyLpz4.png]
6/9: A mostly asymmetrical franken teddybear made of various animal parts, including a cute and scary two sided head.
7/9: A simple panda teddy with white striped black markings and orange cheeks.
8/9: A one eyed teddy ghost with ligth blue striped blanket upperhalf, and pointy purple legs
9/9: A teddybear resembling an grey autumn tree with big branch horns, sparingly covered with orange leafs. They also have carved out snout and sock markings and no eyes.

I also made a simple teddy base to others to use, it's a freebie, so please no cash for this fellow!
[Image: 4ZN2iRn.png]
WOUGH

THANK YOU BOTH

sending cash immediately, so many beaws
Thank you Nillypeltown for the base!
Tried a spooky Halloween clown for the vibe, and I have a little poem for it, too!

[Image: 18_31_07_24_12_57_08.png]

Snickorice
Though I've no mouth to  laugh or scream,
A hiss comes out between my seams,
And if you listen, carefully...
It whispers, "Happy Halloween!"
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
got very distracted but SEPTEMBER'S LITTLE GUY THEME....

a new base! whalesopods! we made these guys in petz, so...let's get some customs going! same rules apply, edit the base however you like- but try to keep it within the usual!

[Image: whalesopodbase.png]
[image description: a quadrupedal creature with a wide, smiley whale shark face, a whale shark fin and tail, and a segmented body. it also has long, curved antennae]

one per person, no theme! just make a guy, and you'll get 750 cash. that's all!
[Image: 88194673_mI65mQQT63fqhKx.png]

Mantis,, shimp,,
He's a little basic but I wasn't sure what I could and couldn't do with this.
[Image: 88195145_q6U9CYJLc5ldRWX.png]
Made a little guy too! I think sunset colors are fun Smile
[Image: 9_07_09_24_7_44_11.png]
Was feeling dragonfruit
Give Me Your Coins