Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q+A] Mortis Ramble Thread
Does Pluff get involved in discourse surrounding his favorite fandoms online, or does he try to avoid it? Is he much of a shipper, and if so, what sorta of ship dynamics are his favorites? Actually, who's his absolute, favorite character of all time?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Does Pluff get involved in discourse surrounding his favorite fandoms online, or does he try to avoid it? Is he much of a shipper, and if so, what sorta of ship dynamics are his favorites? Actually, who's his absolute, favorite character of all time?

he doesn't actively make discourse posts, but he is aware of like 75% of the more actively present takes out there at any given moment and has his opinions that he grumps about privately with friends (occasionally getting into fights over them!).

he is a casual shipping enjoyer but doesnt go too hard into it. he wouldn't like, die on a hill over anything in particular but he does get grumpy over stuff that he perceives as mischaracterizations in favor of making characters kiss. he likes childhood friends -> lovers a lot but secretly does like rivals/enemies to lovers as well...but he's scared people will think he's edgy for it!

favorite character, hmm...i'm thinking some kind of amethyst-esque character from some morbit media property. someone kind of messy but lovable!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Where does Pluff live? Where in town does he visit the most often, and what's his favorite place to visit? Does he have a favorite season, and does he celebrate his spawnday?
what does he think of some of the in universe media stuff

like the Space Animals show, the Flip games, Fields of Red Grass, etc.?
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Where does Pluff live? Where in town does he visit the most often, and what's his favorite place to visit? Does he have a favorite season, and does he celebrate his spawnday?

pluff lives....hmmmm. probably somewhere rural, for a change of pace from our usual. he spawned somewhere hot like hoopla but moved to the border of hearth and whimsy to get some cooler temperatures.

he...doesn't go outside much. kind of a recluse in that regard, but when he was more active outside, he would go to the library a lot.

yes, he celebrates his spawnday! he doesnt have a lot of IRL friends at all, but does stuff like playing games with his online friends and watching shows together.

what does he think of some of the in universe media stuff

like the Space Animals show, the Flip games, Fields of Red Grass, etc.?

space animals show: loves it! probably reads fanfic for this one

flip games: was a big fan when he was "younger" but doesn't engage with them much now.

FORG: definitely a regular player. loves the fashion stuff in it the most!
Does Pluff live with anyone irl, or does he live by himself? Does he have a job, and if so, what is it?
Does Pluff live with anyone irl, or does he live by himself? Does he have a job, and if so, what is it?

pluff probably has a roommate, but i don't think they're super social with each other. maybe someone else in the system will volunteer a TCP at some point for that!

as for a job...no, i think he's unemployed currently. hearth has basic income, so he can afford to do so without a lot of strain. i imagine money goes a lot farther for TCP housing due to their small sizes, though things like TCP-made products would be more expensive due to the fact that they require labor and often expenditure of health.
What's Pluff's ideal look? What's his overall fashion sense like?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
zoray here, i guess i want to work on characters today. here are my guys

[Image: adrtiqW.png]
Meringue
A petsite type with a love for its ability, and a penchant for scampering around complex trial chambers with ease. A little bit grating to some, but it's less naive than it looks.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_52_12.png]
Flex
An acrobat masque living in Bellows, Flex makes her keep as an adult video star. She's known for her charisma on-camera, but struggles to find peers to relax and hang out with off-set.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_53_28.png]
Princess
A member of the Beau system, Princess is a frequent fronter that takes the form of a bullistic ruffneck in headspace. It has a haughty attitude but cares deeply about the people it's deemed worthy of trusting, fiercely loyal to its partners.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_54_35.png]
Dentata
An octoliere de'moneres that used to run in Spit's cult thanks to a convincing partner, Dentata now spends her time living in Bellows as a teacher for Consumption history and self defense. She struggles with sleep issues, potentially due to multiple run ins with a particular high ranking cultist...

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_53_58.png]
Balljoint
A member of the Toybox system, Balljoint takes the form of a heavily modified conedia in headspace. It is shy and reserved, not saying much- up until someone manages to set off its vicious aggressive streak. 

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_55_49.png]
Foil
A hedonistic fox type TCP with a tendency to indulge in a variety of substances it shouldn't. Participates on the Felid Factor forums in whatever threads are popular at the time, and is very close to Remmy and Alias.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_56_13.png]
Claire
An emoji type acting as Foil's current girlfriend, though their relationship is tumultuous and strained at best. Has a tendency to be very affected by Foil's ability, playing "pranks" on it regularly without much restraint.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_56_47.png]
Brocade
A gossipy hypnosis type residing in an assisted living facility, there due to its inability to socialize well with others. Even so, it finds friends in the facility of similarly "weird" TCPs, and is known for teaching its friends self-care techniques via hypnosis.

[Image: 2_22_06_23_9_56_56.png]
Ether
A gun type acting as a mysterious assassin. Ether doesn't let anyone get close, and remains incredibly impersonal both on the job and off.

Unnamed Angel System Member
A member of the system known as Katt, ???? is a fictive of an angel-adjacent character in a scifi show. It doesn't speak Morbitian and is hard to get a read on, but its hostility towards others doesn't seem to be placed in malice.
Tell me about bnuuy
[Image: blazblue.png]
some in the toybox system say that balljoint seems to have split off as a result of isolation, while others see it as a manifestation of envy. it's known for getting angry when people touch or take its things away, or when someone it's having a nice time with has to leave/is pulled away. even with its volatile behavior, some people do want to get to know it and help it, mainly because it clearly shows regret for its outbursts and doesn't seem to be able to control its extreme reactions to perceived rejection, no matter how small.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.