Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q&A] In Character AMA
here you can ask questions to characters in character! keep it SFW, might make a NSFW thread at some point but for now this goes here

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS
MORTIS: 
any, but maes, wilson, and smiles system characters get bonus points 

COMORANT:
any, do not ask about bad wax
(in all seriousness crankshaft + masa stuff gets bonus points)

SHIVERS:
any, save for (as of yet) patron-only characters
also, no meta-gaming with interactive project characters

KNUX:
any, including characters from arcade session (no spoilers though)

my posts might get doodles attached on occasion, especially if i like the question a lot
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
bazil, what would be your ideal "tboy swag"?
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
bazil [on a really good albeit low-energy day], what is YOUR ideal "tboy swag"?
my gallery
bazil, what would be your ideal "tboy swag"?

BAZIL: ...my...what?
BAZIL: Look, I'm not up to date on a lot of modern slang.
BAZIL: And if this is some kind of jab at what I think it is- don't.

bazil [on a really good albeit low-energy day], what is YOUR ideal "tboy swag"?

BAZIL: ...You should really save the questions like this for someone who gives a shit.

(ooc: bazil is an ancient old man and admittedly Does Not Like Being Trans lmao)
wilson, what is Y
my gallery
wilson, what is Y

[the faint echoes of "tboy swag" can be heard]

WILSON: Uh...
WILSON: I mean, I think I've got it pretty covered?
WILSON: The tits get me misgendered sometimes, but I think I pull off outfits okay.
WILSON: ...not sure if it counts as "swag", though.
anyone (complex): what is your Worst encounter with a TCP? best? wholesome?  embarrassing? scariest? its hard to imagine that someone so small could scare the daylights out of you ............................

(vice versa for TCP characters and complexes)
my gallery
anyone (complex): what is your Worst encounter with a TCP? best? wholesome?  embarrassing? scariest? its hard to imagine that someone so small could scare the daylights out of you ............................

WILSON: One followed me home from work one time, no idea what type they were, but they were pretty big and spooky.
WILSON: I tried to pretend they weren't there, because I'd do that with anyone following me home from work, but they, uh.
WILSON: ...managed to squeeze under the doorframe.
WILSON: ...Danielle hit them with a broom until they scooted out of there, but I followed after them and bought them some food-type pastries. They're kind of rare around here, and pretty expensive, but...I dunno, I felt bad.
WILSON: Turns out they had just spawned and just wanted to follow the pretty slime drips.
WILSON: Felt a kind of kinship to me, I guess...
WILSON: ...
WILSON: I wish I still saw that guy around. Was nice.

MAES: TCP clients and patients are rare at the Menagerie, but we see them.
MAES: It's...not unheard of for TCPs to spawn in the lower levels as well, which is distressing, to say the least.
MAES: They used to spawn more regularly when Devil's Advocacy was running, but most of them were, ah...eaten or experimented on.
MAES: Prime targets for contained horror experiments, I suppose...even back then as a child, it made me feel sick.
MAES: Nowadays we just try to get them out of the areas that aren't safe to be in, though we have a handful that enjoy staying with our rehab residents. The residents tend to like the company in turn, though we've had to have talks with a couple of the older ones that TCPs are not for eating.
MAES: Old habits die hard, I suppose...especially ones drilled into you in this place.

LINA: I have a friend that's a TCP, actually.
LINA: Well, I don't know if friend is appropriate, considering I only come out a few times a year, but when I do get the chance to see her, she makes for nice conversation.
LINA: Some kind of type with metal involved, which helps, considering she lives in the walls of Hell. Spit's base of operations is no place for anyone to live, and I've offered to help her find the way out, but she seems to have dedicated herself to aiding the prisoners there get food and drink.
LINA: Spit hasn't caught her yet. I'm hoping that stays.

(vice versa for TCP characters and complexes)

RAGGEDY: I had a complex try to buy a vpet off of me once...was super weird.
RAGGEDY: I mean, how are you even going to play it?
RAGGEDY: I hope they were a collector, but I get the feeling they just wanted it for a dollhouse...which, like, why not just get a clay miniature?
RAGGEDY: Minipix are the real deal! You're paying extra for something you can't even play!
RAGGEDY: Ah well...best case scenario, they were just looking to give it to a TCP friend. 
RAGGEDY: That would be cute...

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.