Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GAME THREAD] Pick And Mix Play By Post Adventure IC Thread
[TASTY_TREAT]:

"Who does it signal for help, anyway?" Maxim tilts their head before sipping at their own horrible tea and turning to Scarcity.

"Me? Well...

I guess I'm not sure! I really wanted to get some more cooking ingredients, and I guess I'm no longer in need of any more gear...you two have me totally hooked up on that! But...

...what kind of extended tour are we talking? We already saw so much stuff!"
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[GENTLE_STAR]
Vembrace shifts for a moment.

"I suppose... I suppose I'd like to travel. Aside from searching for my creator, it's... nice... seeing new things. If any of you have plans for traversing the Connection, I'd like to accompany you, if you'll have me."
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]:

Kara waits for the others to respond, and shows visible relief when Vembrace mentions wanting to leave. "I think I'd like to travel again as well, though I have appreciated the company. Thank you again for the equipment and tea."

She then turns to Vembrace, flicking her tail once. "I do intend to go back through the Connection after this, and I'd be glad to show you what I know of it, though I'm by no means an expert."

She leans back a little to see Maxim as well. "You as well, if you'd like. I'm not sure how many ingredients we'd find there though. And it might be a bit more...peculiar, than what you might be used to."
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:

Bwellothorn pipes up. "Ah, well, it should signal us for help...though, there's a chance it might connect to some other old network if things go wrong...most likely if you're in quite the odd spot. In any case it should work out fine. And...we could show...a gun? Or...the acid vat. Or maybe, some more botany? I mean, we do have. Oh, I guess. Hmm. Well, you should be fine on a few common old spices given I think I stocked your materials with that, but I don't think I passed over any fresh fruit...are you looking for any in particular."

Scrarcity looks over to Maxim and Kara, sort of glancing between the two while talking, fiddling with a teacup. "...As for the Connection, I doubt you'd find much materials in there directly...but, I think that somewhat misses its core. From what I've overheard, it's a road. It may lead to any number of places with ingredients...or you might meet something on the road you could trade with? There's plenty to consider."