Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PROJECT DISCUSSION] Maybequest
discuss...maybequest!

remember to spoiler things using spoiler tags! (spoiler in square brackets, similar to bolding/italics!)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
weeee are back and i give some mood music 
we will have fight music soon enough but for now, some tone setting shit for a very sad, very tired cat that the grand majority of us are very familiar with by now

cw: suicide mentions in sampled dialogue

[Image: SPOILER_308.png]
it's been 7 years since ashtray and Things Have Definitely Changed
Show ContentSpoiler:
At this rate I'm wondering what time and distance can be bought here, I don't think we can break through that wall of flesh.
Talking to her does seem like the best option, but... mostly I feel like it would be used to stop her from making a decision to go for us or not?
eye horror warn but here we go
Show ContentSpoiler:
Okay so, mostly going to reword the suggestion I posted already
I'm pretty sure talking's not going to get us any further right now, esp with Chelsea breaking out Scrap form. Probably best to try to end this quickly by incapacitating Chelsea before her transformation can complete. May's probably the physically strongest of our current party, and has like at least a foot and a half on Chelsea. I say have May charge Chelsea and try to pin, then have the other two try to stun her with the zap sticks
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Yeah, in general we lack a lot of what would enable us to deal with Chelsea without a fight...

From my perspective the best way to keep her from doing something would be to get Chelsea off her feet, and facing a wall. Tripping or throwing her would be good ideas, and I'm unsure if keeping contact with her for long would be a safe. If we can get in a position where Chance is confident enough to use the large stun-stick that would be great, otherwise it might be best for him and Nelson to swap sticks.

Apparently May's tail is a decent option for fighting? That would help a lot with tripping since you could flip and pull with it while pushing with the arms, or just forcing your opponent to move with you awkwardly. It could also be used to knock Chelsea's staff away while it's on the ground, and we really can't afford her getting a weapon.

While it's probably just quest-anxiety, I'ld like to get May in a position that lets her check the flesh wall and Fuller again, but I don't think that could happen until we've kept Chelsea disarmed and have some way of keeping her from overwhelming the others.
some commentary on this update

i am going to have to figure out how to do fight scene studies or something, we're doing some revising to how we handle these scenes because hoo boy this one was Hard, workload wise it ended up being pretty average but figuring out the logistics of it was absolutely nightmarish and one panic attack later Some Changes Must Be Made

but it came out good and thats what matters in the end, hope you enjoy and i look forward to Theorizing and Strategizing
If it makes you feel better I'm enjoying the fight quite a bit, feels scrappy, like they really are just doing whatever they can to survive against chelsea.
https://youtu.be/NiCxrX6EOOI

some fight music for a potentially familiar foe

if you didnt think i was giving you a phase two for this fight you are Fools, also where the fuck did youtube embedding go

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.