Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PROJECT DISCUSSION] Arcade Session
Discuss the latest happenings! Plan your next course of action! All this and more, in the

ARCADE SESSION DISCUSSION THREAD

[Image: Echo_Sprite.png]
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Alright so. Current problem. Trapped between water and an aggressive TCP. I don't want to go into the water with an open wound on her, that'd be a death sentence. What do we have on us? A stun gun?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
i feel like escaping into the water is a better chance but i'm very worried about echo's wound becoming waterlogged. i'll do a real quick reread to see if we have anything helpful with us but i doubt we'd be able to fight off this opponent, especially given it has a ranged weapon.
no longer active
scrolled back through nearly the whole thread, it looks like echo's full inventory before she left was never listed anywhere (that i can find anyway)
no longer active
Looked back through the thread for the last time we took inventory and I think i removed everything that she doesn't have n her anymore. I just wish we knew what was in the multitool, besides a knife. I typed up a lot for it when I spawned it, but the original thread is long gone.

Echo is currently wearing:
-STEALTH SUIT
-PROSTHETIC ARMS (23%)
-ANKLE HOLSTER
-ASSORTED PINS

Echo is currently carrying:
- STUN GUN
- MULTITOOL (Nail file, wood saw, wire cutter, screwdriver, lock pick, shackle opener, led light, chisel, usb stick, small knife, a magnifying glass, and bolt cutters)
- Mothy Talky

Current Skills: speech, kindness, morality, spelunking, reading, writing, mining, mining safety, train use, train care, prosthetic use, appraisal, knock knock jokes, puns, echolocation, cartography, geology, investigation, stealth tactics, stun gun use, teaching, breathing exercises, tracking, animal care
wait, do you think Pickle's drone would be big enough that Echo could get on it and have it carry her over the water? Or could it distract the enemy TCP while Pickles makes something that can carry her over the water?
Idea: cauterizing the wound with the stun gun, if she can resist the stun from the gun, that is. We can avoid waterlogging that way and open up a path for Echo to swim without worry of making the wound worse. still have to contend with all the other problems with having her swim, but the wound wouldn't be an issue.
(02-03-2021, 03:51 AM)King-Clod Wrote: Looked back through the thread for the last time we took inventory and I think i removed everything that she doesn't have n her anymore. I just wish we knew what was in the multitool, besides a knife. I typed up a lot for it when I spawned it, but the original thread is long gone.

Echo is currently wearing:
-STEALTH SUIT
-PROSTHETIC ARMS (23%)
-ANKLE HOLSTER
-ASSORTED PINS

Echo is currently carrying:
- STUN GUN
- MULTITOOL (Nail file, wood saw, wire cutter, screwdriver, lock pick, shackle opener, led light, chisel, usb stick, small knife, a magnifying glass, and bolt cutters)
- Mothy Talky

Current Skills: speech, kindness, morality, spelunking, reading, writing, mining, mining safety, train use, train care, prosthetic use, appraisal, knock knock jokes, puns, echolocation, cartography, geology, investigation, stealth tactics, stun gun use, teaching, breathing exercises, tracking, animal care

All of that is correct apart from the prosthetic arms. She removed those before she left to let them recharge, and because she can't fly while wearing them.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
We need to get to 01 or 02, right? Should we take the train tracks? I have to admit I'm a bit rusty on where everything is. I don't want to go blazing new trails without much gear (and with a kobold relying on us, as well) but I'm not sure if we should go the path Echo went, either, in case the enemy TCP is still prowling around that area. What do you guys think?

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.