Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MISC] Chatterbox
STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Anybody no if phones can charge in the microwave?? Someone siad they do but Medea will be mad if I start a kitchen feyer again. I don't think they can but there was a whole add about it? Help?
Give Me Your Coins
(04-10-2024, 08:44 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Anybody no if phones can charge in the microwave?? Someone siad they do but Medea will be mad if I start a kitchen feyer again. I don't think they can but there was a whole add about it? Help?

Haz!!!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

um i would not recommend this. microwaves can be very dangerous!!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(04-10-2024, 08:46 PM)skinstealer Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 08:44 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Haz!!!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

um i would not recommend this. microwaves can be very dangerous!!

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

[Image: tcp_frown_small.png]  Ok thank you! Medea gave me a pass last time cause I was only around like a week & didn't no forks weren't safe for the microwave. Don't want them to have to buy another 1
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents TCP Smile
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Face bank wins lottery, donates money to Wizit charity. Says "I just like clowns"
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Facebank hybrid claims coins taste terrible and they just eat them for fun. Facebank friend says they're wrong and coins are delicious, another says they only like coins from Solitude so its like theyre "eating the rich". Researchers take this as proof of preferences
Give Me Your Coins