Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay
a community garden would be really cute... i loved the mention of farms earlier on (we've been playing a lot of farming sims and miel is excited about it haha) too... i wonder if there would be any kind of like, animal-raising for critters? that would of course involve More Fuckin Creature Designs but i think it'd be cute if characters could have like, pet bugs or pet rodents and stuff, or even places dedicated to rehabilitating and rehoming injured animals... you could also draw inspiration from purely text-based games like Dwarf Fortress (i think?) and Describe things without having to draw them, too - and/or let people come up with their own designs and critters

i'm also wondering about instant messaging type systems and electronic communication in general - i find those to be a really low-energy form of RPing so they'd be useful for that, but on the other hand a) don't want it to be too similar to felid factor and friendzoo, and b) i'm not sure if it'd mesh very well with the worldbuild so far, and i kind of like the idea of them Not having super advanced tech like phones LMAO so hmm. wondering what everyone's thoughts on those are!!

i have farming sims on the brain rn so i'm leaning really hard into those sort of vibes akjnsdfjkng i want a critter that makes artisan goods and trades them to people--

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 01-28-2023, 12:53 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 01-28-2023, 01:34 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-03-2023, 02:31 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-03-2023, 02:59 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-03-2023, 03:25 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-03-2023, 03:30 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-03-2023, 03:41 AM
RE: [OOC/AU] Critter-specific Roleplay - by Wilds - 02-12-2023, 08:58 AM