Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody There [FANSESSION]
[LOGGING IN]
[YOU HAVE JOINED CHAT]
[AUTO RESPOND BOT]: Welcome to Nowhere Stream! Please be respectful! This chat is 18+
[CONNECTING TO STREAM]
[...]
[STREAM CONNECTED]

[Image: glmHIkJ.png]

[The sound of footsteps interrupts the video feed.]

[Offscreen, an Argument can be heard.]

[???]: It'll be fine, alright? I know what I'm doing. It'll be fine.

[The other person is too distant to make out the words.]

[???]: I've got it set up so that it takes 30 fucking minutes for a Hummingbird Type to even flap their wings, relax! It's going to go smoothly, just trust me on this, alright? Everyone will have a blast. It'll be great.

[The other person is too distant to make out the words.]

[Image: C1tZPgA.png]

[Somebody]: Yes, I have a backup plan in case things go south. I have a port world I downloaded off PB. I tested it briefly with Fearful, the place works great. If this doesn't work I can just port them over there.

[Somebody]: Don't forget, I'm making Gyoza tonight so don't order anything!

[The other person is too distant to hear the words clearly.]

[Somebody]: I love you too babe. Oop, we've got viewers already. Have fun at work!

[The other person is too distant to hear the words clearly.]

[Image: 3jawI7u.png]

[Somebody]: Hey everyone! It's Somebody, back at it again and coming to you live from Nowhere. As promised, I'll be doing an experimental build of TCP and for the 100 Viewer Special, I'll be inviting Not 3, not 4, but 5 Viewers to join me! Remember, this is an experimental PVE version of TCP so we won't have the same setup as normal TCP. I don't know the exact limitations yet, and I'm looking forward to finding out with the winners of the raffle! And as a reminder, this stream IS 18 and up! I do a cuss sometimes here.

[Somebody]: Remember, like I said last time, first 5 people to @ me with "Somebody Saw That" gets to join in the fun! Don't worry if you don't make it in, though, I'll still be taking chat requests for commands! Let's get this party started!
[MountainDreamer]: @Somebody Saw That
[MountainDreamer]: first bay b
[MountainDreamer]: yall aint gonna make me miss this chance today
[MountainDreamer]: no siree >-)
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: @Somebody Saw That
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Am I doing this right?
[Image: i38O8Wd.png][SynestheticGradient] hm, is this what Cipher was talking about?
[Image: i38O8Wd.png][SynestheticGradient]@Somebody Saw That

[Image: i38O8Wd.png][SynestheticGradient] is that how you do it?
hahahaha

yeah
(to be updated later with links to where i'll put my tcps and such)
[Somebody]: Cool cool cool! Looks like we already got a few people taking interest~! Absolutely excellent!

[Image: hPVzO5y.png]

[The sound of vigorous typing can be clearly heard.]

[Somebody]: I'll just add you guys to a, uh... personal chat, separate from the general chat here. There we go. Peeeerfect. And now!

[The screen changes quite suddenly, flashing by with a startling amount of information.]

[LOGGING IN]

[COMPILING]

[SYSTEM MESSAGE]: Hello! Welcome to TCP v0.34.18! This game is still in development, please contact the creators if you encounter a bug!

[COMMAND LIST]:
[SPAWN] - Make a new TCP! Warning: this build only supports 1 TCP per player. attempting to spawn a new TCP while the currently controlled TCP is still alive causes unexpected issues.
[CHECKPOINT] - Sets the current room as a checkpoint! TCPs in the checkpoint room will recover HP over time. Setting a new checkpoint deletes the old checkpoint. A checkpoint can only be set if the room is safe.
[CHECK] - Checking a TCP allows the player to view its TCP's stats, including the TCP's name, type, current health, pronouns, outfit, and inventory. Check can also be used on items to reveal materials, purpose, and remaining uses.
[EXECUTE] - When an enemy has reached 0 HP, a player can use the EXECUTE command to kill the instance. A player can also utilize EXECUTE on their own TCP at any health level to instantly, painlessly kill them.
[GIVE] - A player can GIVE a TCP any item they can think of. the GIVE command only works in a CHECKPOINT room.

[CURRENT SEED] agycn12639gb55gv

[Image: VYptSVm.png]

[Somebody]: Yea, uh, as you can see, we're running a really REALLY old version of the game. I guess they were worried about people getting confused by the current system back when they started making this version so they added auto generating world systems. So no CREATE guys, sorry. It's uh. It's kinda like that one 'Infinite Fast Food Restaurant' concepts. I guess this room connects to an infinite number of almost completely identical rooms? But like the more rooms you go into the weirder it gets. I'm looking forward to exploring, but uh. Gonna wait till we got a few of the raffle winners connected first before we try making any TCPs. 

[Somebody]: Oh, and uh! There's two slots still open! Remember to join the Official Nowhere chat! Let me just....

[The sound of typing resumes. A link is posted in the stream chat.]

https://discord.gg/gFcrucR
[The game screen seems to give off a noise that can be described as a horrible squelching, screeching noises comparable almost to the sound of a meatgrinder being turned on while something is in it, slowed down by quite a bit. As a result, it almost sounds like ominous music has begun to play. The ominous music quickly speeds up, actually quite rapidly, until one can finally seem to make out what the noise actually is! A guillotine blade making impact against something solid, after going through something... fleshy. The sound quickly comes to a stop, and the world is silent once more.]

[Image: sketch1558639369952.png]

[Shortly Thereafter, a few TCPs are spawned into the game quite suddenly. They appear in a clockwise fashion, and look around vacantly before they begin to interact with each other, seeming to investigate each other curiously.]

[Somebody]: Alright! We've got this ball rolling! Feel free to suggest things for me to give to these folks, I think they're gonna get to know each other before we... investigate the noise.
[Ten11]: @Somebody Saw That
[Ten11]: so u + 5 others? 6 player session?
Oh right we have signatures
[LithiumMemories]: @Somebody Saw That
[LithiumMemories]: Late, oops

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.