Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindless’s Spraypainted Apparel (You suggest it, I'll paint it!)
Mindless’s Spraypainted Apparel (You suggest it, I’ll paint it!)

Masterpost link: https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/thread-111.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: Choose a template, be it a t-shirt, hat, or tote bag, say what you’d like on it, and Mindless will do their best! ...Not that their best is all too good, mind you. 
It’s one article of clothing per person at the moment (person, not character, unfortunately), but that might change later on in the week. I’m sort of getting a feel for how long these things will take me right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poker Chip System:

2 chips: Another article of clothing will be sprayed for you.

3 chips: A more complicated piece of clothing can be done for you, such as a suit or a hoodie. You might need to provide an anti-aliased template if you choose something really complicated, such as a ball gown.
AVAILABLE CLOTHING:
T-shirt
Baseball Hat
Tote Bag
Just. You. You get sprayed directly with the spray can. (Requires character ref, aliased)

DESIGN SUGGESTIONS (In all honesty, please nothing too complicated):
Your Favorite Character
Your Name
Your favorite character next to your name, giving a thumbs up
A polar bear in a snowstorm
A rat
(RP Prompt, for those so inclined)
This has to be the best booth you’ve seen at the festival, by far. It’s adequately put together, it’s  actually painted, and well at that, and it just generally looks like something that belongs in a festival like this. A four type saunters up to the desk, a skull/memory/jelly/imperfection hybrid, with a color palette of greens, blues, and black in a pattern resembling that of a calico cat. Their skin is odd, too, it looks… translucent, almost. They’re wearing a grey hoodie and sweatpants, covered in paint. They notice you staring, and ask, “So...you want a shirt?”
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Stuffie, clinging desperately to their new frie-- ...plushie... wanders over to the booth. They tilt their head, seemingly reassured enough by the stuffed TCP to not be a trembling mess. "H-hello... Uh, yes, sure... I haven't gotten any real clothes yet, s-so that's, uh, that's fine. Wh-whatever you least, uh, value. O-one cat's t-trash is a-another cat's t-treasure, yeah?"
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
Mindless shakes their head. "Not gonna give you trash, bud. All of the stuff we're giving out if pretty cheap, anyway, so don't worry about that. Bought in bulk and whatnot." They glance at the plushy. "Would you like a t-shirt to wear, a baseball hat for style, or a tote bag to keep your buddy in?"
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
(07-06-2019, 12:08 AM)King-Clod Wrote: Mindless shakes their head. "Not gonna give you trash, bud. All of the stuff we're giving out if pretty cheap, anyway, so don't worry about that. Bought in bulk and whatnot." They glance at the plushy. "Would you like a t-shirt to wear, a baseball hat for style, or a tote bag to keep your buddy in?"

(Oh gods I'm sorry I haven't turned on my PC in a million years lmao ignore me if you don't want to reply)

Stuffie seems to be abjectly indecisive for several long seconds, hugging the plush cat. "Uh... I-I guess, a c-cozy tote bag f-for them? "
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.