Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marxz's Morbit characters pile
Figured I should make a thread for the tcp's and other morbit characters I've got, both as a handy reference for myself and so others can see them.
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Doppler
Species: TCP: Giant Squid/Mummy
Pronouns: She/Her
Zone: ???
Details: Sweet, gentle giant who works in a Natural History Museum Usually hangs out/works in a section of the museum dedicated to unusual methods of preservation I.e. frozen, stuck in amber/mud etc, but also acts as a tour guide (outfit by Vic, ty Vic!)

[Image: Mummy_Squid_clothing.png?width=267&height=351][Image: mummysquid.png][Image: mummysquidref.png?width=418&height=351]

First up is Doppler. Pretty sure she's the first official tcp I received, but she didn't have a name until like, a month and a half ago (finally found a suitable one during the October 2020 Darkest Night RP event)
Her typing is based off of an old D&D monster called the Crawling Apocalypse, which is a desert residing Mummified Cephalopod (CR 11? I think?).

Her favorite foods are:

Breakfast: Bagel Egg Sandwich with cheese (the cafe at the Museum makes them perfect)

Lunch: Spicy Bihon in large quantities, also Ramen and Curry, there's a restaurant near to the Museum that makes all of those fresh and she goes there regularly on break, they all know each other by name. The Restaurant also advertises new exhibits at the Museum, and just the Museum in General

Supper: Tie between several kinds of Pot Roast (easy delicious set up for after a long day at work)

Dessert/Snack: Large salted pretzel with cheese (good memories associated)

She has a Character Playlist here (WIP):
Bandages and Suction Cups and Ma​ybe a Museum or Two​​​​​​

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Cadence
Species: TCP: Android/Phantom; Anomalies: eyespot (major, eyespots appear as a visor, and only one eyespot is visable) complex sized, food consumption (can consume both tcp specific and non tcp specific food)
Pronouns: They/Them
Zone: No main home known (their home base likely resides in a pocket dimension), travels frequently throughout Morbit
Details: Cadence is on a quest from a dear friend to see as many places and help as many people as they are able too. Most recently found helping out with relief and evacuation efforts in Bluster and Wimsey.

[Image: 12_20_10_23_1_15_32.png]

Ability: Deus Hex Machina: Allows Cadence to enter machines, machine type tcps and constructs. for a health cost, can control possessed object/person, cost reduced if target is willing/has no mind
-eventually add more-

Ruckus "Seasalt" Germain
Species: Unspecified Karacel/Solitaire Ruffneck hybrid

Pronouns: He/They

Zone: Plaza, but visits many other places via sailing their ship

Details: Daring Sea Captain operating off the coast of Plaza.
Known for having been active for an incredibly long time (No one who knows is telling exactly how long, but there are records stretching back at least a hundred years.), and for being incredibly gutsy in the face of danger. Especially known for having fought several nasty sea monsters at the same time and winning, with proof. Tends to dislike wearing shirts underneath his coat, and gives varying excuses as to why but usually involve muttering something about a gift shop and someone named Aardvark

Has a Proxy by the name of Captain On Deck (affectionately referred to as Captain or Cap)

[Image: 12_24_10_23_10_42_44.jpeg]