Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MORBNET] Flip Highschool RP (please read description before joinging!)
[This is a casual RP...of an RP forum. Feel free to have any Morbit character(s) of yours make an account, create some characters, or even just goof off. Oh, and feel free to have your Morbit character submit a character that doesn't necessarily fit into the Flip universe, or even have them submit characters from completely different Morbit media! The sky is the limit!]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to...
Anemone Academy

Or more simply known as...
Flip Highschool RP!!!
I've notice that there aren't very many Flip the Manta Ray RP forums online, at least not any dedicated to a high school setting... this could not stand! So, I decided I'd try to set up my own!
Now, this is the first time I've really ever done any moderating things, so please be patient with me!
Now! as for the rules...

1. Please don't spam! Spamming is saying or doing typing something over and over usually, and interrupts the fun flow of the roleplay.

2. Please be nice to me :'(. Harassment of me or my mod team will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the way things are set up or moderated, be civil about it! 

3. No sexual content or inappropriate behavior of any sort. 

4. Be nice to others!! Harassment of others will ALSO not be tolerated.
7. No advertising other websites or products or organizations without permission.

8. Don't spread hate about the Flip the Manta Ray fandom or start arguments. if it's not your thing, then don't come here.
(It also makes people really uncomfortable)

9. Say hello to any new folks who join, or even invite them into your roleplays! The best way to keep a community alive, and thriving, is to let it grow as new people join, and not excluding them. Thank you for all those who do!

And thank you for reading the rules! I hope you all have a fun time, at...

[b]Anemone Academy[/b]![b]![/b]

[fireflipgiirl87]: Oh, and here are some bases for anyone who'd like to use them- feel free to erase the student out of it, just wanted to give those who'd rather recolor than draw something to work with.
[Image: student_base.png]
[fireflipgiirl87]: and one with smaller shoulders[Image: student_base_skinny_shoulder.png]

[fireflipgiirl87]: aaaand this isn't part of the intro or anything, but here's my OC, Rey!
[Image: rey.png]
[fireflipgiirl87]: this was before I made the bases, so it's a bit messy whoops
[fireflipgiirl87]: gosh I hate my art

[fireflipgiirl87]: oh shoot I forgot to put a line for charater themes
[fireflipgiirl87]: anyway here's one of rey's two themes she gets two don't @ me
[fireflipgiirl87]: I mean do @ me but not for this
[fireflipgiirl87]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzOD-82mW0
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[fireflipgiirl87]: if anyone is interested in roleplaying but doesn't like flip, that's fine! this can be for all sorts of characters! i just thought that this sort of roleplay would help me meet other Flip fans lol

[fireflipgiirl87]: and dont worry about plot or bases! just a character name is enough to roleplay here, and the plot is what you make it! feel free to do whatever fun thing you can think of, as long as you ask other players permission if your going to hurt them
[fireflipgiirl87]: u can use nicknames 2 show which oc your playing, actually
[fireflipgiirl87]: my dad helpd get some code set up
[Rey]: like this!!! 
[Rey]: ...i should probably give a prompt shouldnt i

[Rey]: *rolls eyes* i hate study hall, the teachers nevr let u sleep