Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MORBIT] Eckermann's
Ah, yes, the global chain of Eckermann's restaurants...everyone knows and loves them for their inexpensive food, slapdash collectible toys, and winding playscapes.

Urban legend says that anyone can meet in an Eckermann's, regardless of their restaurant's physical location...they should be careful not to get lost, however!

A teddy bear concept steps into the restaurant, a mannequin construct in tow. He's wearing a huge black raincoat, his partner similarly dressed up for the wet weather- and it is coming down

"Weird storm...never seen anything like it." The bear shakes off the rain, happy to have found somewhere to take refuge, at least.

"Well, the news did warn us."

"Yeah, but we never listen to that weather guy! He's always wrong!"

The two of them take a seat near the counter, looking over the menu from a comfortable position.

"...Did you bring any coupons?" "No, I thought you would." "Cordy..."
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
A tall snake like greater god slithers into the building. A big pair of wings that they stretched up over their head and folded over to shield them from the rain lowering again once they're properly inside, before suddenly disappearing altogether while other sets of wings remain folded around its hips and over its face, pupilless eyes peeking out.

It slithers over to the counter, looking over the menu.
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
The menu has a little bit of everything, burgers, fries, tenders, shakes...

"...do you think a slushie would be too much-" The bear looks over at his mannequin companion before catching a glimpse of the...actual god standing nearby. His gawking is...a little bit obvious.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
After a bit of consideration it orders a menu with burgers, some fries and a milkshake, fumbling with its purse for a bit until it manages to get out some money that they hand over to the cashier, nodding and thanking them before slithering off to the tables.

It passes by the two other customers, its rather featureless but somehow still tired seeming face suddenly shifting as it realizes the concept is watching them, dark pupils appearing as well as a rather goofy looking snake mouth in an attempt to appear less intimidating. They lift one of their arms made of many vines and leaves a bit, giving a small wave before halting at a nearby table to sit down as best as they can given their size and snake body with their hip wings neatly folded over loose fitting clothes, waiting for their order.
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]