Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MISC] Chatterbox
STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Anybody no if phones can charge in the microwave?? Someone siad they do but Medea will be mad if I start a kitchen feyer again. I don't think they can but there was a whole add about it? Help?
Give Me Your Coins
(04-10-2024, 08:44 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Anybody no if phones can charge in the microwave?? Someone siad they do but Medea will be mad if I start a kitchen feyer again. I don't think they can but there was a whole add about it? Help?

Haz!!!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

um i would not recommend this. microwaves can be very dangerous!!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(04-10-2024, 08:46 PM)skinstealer Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 08:44 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2] 

Haz!!!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

um i would not recommend this. microwaves can be very dangerous!!

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

[Image: tcp_frown_small.png]  Ok thank you! Medea gave me a pass last time cause I was only around like a week & didn't no forks weren't safe for the microwave. Don't want them to have to buy another 1
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents TCP Smile
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Face bank wins lottery, donates money to Wizit charity. Says "I just like clowns"
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Facebank hybrid claims coins taste terrible and they just eat them for fun. Facebank friend says they're wrong and coins are delicious, another says they only like coins from Solitude so its like theyre "eating the rich". Researchers take this as proof of preferences
Give Me Your Coins
livestreaming my desktop wallpaper
[DRAWSTICKS]:

haven't been able to use my car in a little bit because, i don't know, technical issues i haven't looked at. it kinda smells weird so i assume there's gunk in the mechanisms. i should take a look at it """"soon""""
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[DRAWSTICKS]:

hey. my car is bleeding
my gallery
(08-21-2024, 05:50 PM)sarcovyn Wrote: livestreaming my desktop wallpaper
[DRAWSTICKS]:

hey. my car is bleeding

TCP Yippee Heart ​​​​​​​Maiden   Heart ​​​​​​​ TCP Yippee@[SWEET_CLAWS]

​​​​​​​What blood type is your car now
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 05:54 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart ​​​​​​​Maiden   Heart ​​​​​​​ TCP Yippee@[SWEET_CLAWS]

​​​​​​​What blood type is your car now

[DRAWSTICKS]:

it's red
my gallery
(08-21-2024, 05:55 PM)sarcovyn Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 05:54 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden   Heart TCP Yippee@[SWEET_CLAWS]

What blood type is your car now

[DRAWSTICKS]:

it's red

TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Red isn't a blood type.
O tastes sweeter
A is cruncher
B is thicker
And AB isn't a real blood type

Of course I don't actually know this, as a tcp it's hard to get blood. I'm just full of The Liquid. I just feel it in my not bones
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 06:02 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Red isn't a blood type.
O tastes sweeter
A is cruncher
B is thicker
And AB isn't a real blood type

Of course I don't actually know this, as a tcp it's hard to get blood. I'm just full of The Liquid. I just feel it in my not bones

[DRAWSTICKS]:

ok i give it a taste now
my gallery
[DRAWSTICKS]:

some technicals for you geeks in my notifs:

so, i bought a little remote control car from a complex toy store, gave it a paint job, opened the top of it so a TCP could fit in it, stuffed it with functional gauges, supports, brakes, and headlights. beautiful stuff. no seatbelts yet but it's never been an issue. self-recharging battery, real next level stuff. works like a charm.

anyways, i just cracked it open, and the battery is leaking blood all over the engine compartment. lovely. never trust shop listings on unlisted websites.
my gallery
(08-21-2024, 06:25 PM)sarcovyn Wrote: livestreaming my desktop wallpaper
[DRAWSTICKS]:

some technicals for you geeks in my notifs:

so, i bought a little remote control car from a complex toy store, gave it a paint job, opened the top of it so a TCP could fit in it, stuffed it with functional gauges, supports, brakes, and headlights. beautiful stuff. no seatbelts yet but it's never been an issue. self-recharging battery, real next level stuff. works like a charm.

anyways, i just cracked it open, and the battery is leaking blood all over the engine compartment. lovely. never trust shop listings on unlisted websites.

Something Clever
@[CAUTIONARYTAILS]

Are... you sure it's blood? And not just battery acid?
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 06:47 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: Something Clever
@[CAUTIONARYTAILS]

[DRAWSTICKS]:

it is 1 trillion percent blood. i would demonstrate but i do not want to get suspended again TCP Yippee
my gallery
For all face bank related incidents TCP Smile
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Facebank themed birthday party sparks unintentional outrage among cats. Facebank claims it "Just wanted my friends to paint on smiles"
Neighbor claims this is a direct attack against her and demands the facebank is moved at once.

A poll online has been put up with the option to go for either side
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 06:55 PM)sarcovyn Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 06:47 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: Something Clever
@[CAUTIONARYTAILS]

[DRAWSTICKS]:

it is 1 trillion percent blood. i would demonstrate but i do not want to get suspended again TCP Yippee

TCP Yippee Heart Maiden  Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

​​​​​​​Did you taste it? I need to know so I can tell you who cursed you
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 07:04 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden  Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

​​​​​​​Did you taste it? I need to know so I can tell you who cursed you

[DRAWSTICKS]:

yep and i just got a new disease :thumbs_up:
my gallery
[DRAWSTICKS]:

anyone have advice for cleaning blood? asking for completely innocuous reasons. this shit stains like a motherfucker and towels are not very effective for the job
my gallery
(08-21-2024, 07:07 PM)sarcovyn Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 07:04 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden  Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Did you taste it? I need to know so I can tell you who cursed you

[DRAWSTICKS]:

yep and i just got a new disease :thumbs_up:
TCP Yippee ​​​​​​​ Heart Maiden  Heart ​​​​​​​ TCP Yippee ​​​​​​​
@[SWEET_CLAWS]
​​​​​​​
You've been cursed by a doctor then. Eat apples to get in their head
Give Me Your Coins
TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee   ​​
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Give me a word and I'll tell you an awful sentence some said I probably deserved. Like 80% of the time
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 10:07 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee   ​​
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Give me a word and I'll tell you an awful sentence some said I probably deserved. Like 80% of the time

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Fish
Give Me Your Coins
(08-21-2024, 10:09 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 10:07 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee   ​​
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Fish
TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

"I don't think mermaids would want you to make a mermaid. I don't think youd do it right. I fear the results"
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Face bank detective believed to have eaten coins that were a key piece of evidence. Face bank detective claims to be framed by his enemy, Pour Key the piggybank type. Pour claims they weren't even in town.
Give Me Your Coins
STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Medea iz taking me into dhe wouds 4 a feyer! I get 2 make sum morez, whatevr that iz!! Tell me tings 2 burn!!
Give Me Your Coins
STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

[Image: 9_05_09_24_1_33_14.jpeg]

Can't tak pics ov me, so this iz a drawing! Not size accurate, srry phone drawing iz hard!
Medea saz theyre gona teach me 2 spell better, thy forgot I wouldn't no. If anyone nos an online class I can take without video of me pleese send me linkz!
somorez r really good!! Medea had to import the stuffz 4 me, they're so nice!
Give Me Your Coins
(09-05-2024, 03:27 AM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

[Image: 9_05_09_24_1_33_14.jpeg]

Can't tak pics ov me, so this iz a drawing! Not size accurate, srry phone drawing iz hard!
Medea saz theyre gona teach me 2 spell better, thy forgot I wouldn't no. If anyone nos an online class I can take without video of me pleese send me linkz!

xXMAELSTROMXx
@TheP41nNever3nds

This image... It speaks to me... The fires of the soul are forever blazing... (Nice art OP)
(09-05-2024, 03:27 AM)AceOfNothing Wrote: STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

<snip>

Twilight's Recourse: How I Learned to Stop Making Good Displaynames and Embrace the Format
@[STATIONARY_FRICTION]

<Link to a section of an Online Library, about phonetics. It has, a couple videos across the articles, but, it's mostly text.>[/b] Not exactly what you're looking for, but this might help with some of it...though, much of it is just rote memorization when it comes to specific exceptions. You'll get the hang of it in time. A dictionary or such wouldn't hurt? That or use spellcheck and double check its suggestions in the dictionary if you're unsure, though a bad spellcheck might misrecognize some legitimate words as unreal...so, good luck.

--- <Also a reply to the same post but that would be really long to include twice so snip.> ---

Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

<Link to a video series about written language, for beginners.> Try this. This video creator has some more advanced information that might be of use if this is a bit too basic for you, which...it might be at the beginning, honestly. If not, enjoy the beauty of knowledge, truly a wonderous thing. I've had to collect some, educational materials on other stuff before so...if anyone else is looking for something, let me know, I suppose.

Show ContentOOC: