Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MISC] Chatterbox
welcome...to morbit twitter. here you can post in-character social media posts on a global timeline situation. you can post from a character and maybe people will reply...but people don't have to! it's just chill and for fun.

any morbit characters are allowed! keep it SFW and use spoiler tags where you feel it's appropriate but aside from that, anything goes. it's preferred that posts are kept relatively short, but you don't have to use a character limit if you don't feel it. use the quote feature if you're replying to someone's post! here goes

Heart ~Beau System~ Heart
@[LOVERS_QUARREL]

haha wowww this webcomic thing is really hard!! i dunno how anyone in our brain does this stuff [Image: tcp_blushstare_small.png]
oh well it's my turn on the mbox and im gonna put a hot guy in this because applecore is asking me to do it lol
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

You pretend to bite a plant back One Time and suddenly you're not allowed at the local gardening store anymore without supervision  Dodgy I don't even have teeth!!
Give Me Your Coins
Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

Just got back from getting supplies for a new lit up outfit! [Photo of some cloth and LEDs, faintly lit by some green light source.]

Continued in Reply: While I was out, an odd CD arrived in the mail, from an old pal. It's labeled 'Have Fun Smile'. Think I'm going to pop that in an old machine & see what happens. Anyone want to take bets?
TCP Yippee Heart Maiden  Heart TCP Yippee
​​​​​​​@[SWEET_CLAWS]

I really wanna say the funny thing, but its probably some sort of virus? Put it in your best and favorite machine to make sure it detects viruses fast  [Image: tcp_smug_small.png] ​​​​​​​ real mario
Give Me Your Coins
Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

Yeah. I'll be sure to also connect that computer directly to something that can move around a chainsaw or some other power tool too. So the computer can shut itself off in a second way.
[LOVERS_QUARREL]

ugh ok so i made a guy but wake says it sucks. okay he didnt say it sucks but he was definitely like "ummmm he needs some work". i think he's just jealous of my taste in guys!

ill post a pic laterr
livestreaming my desktop wallpaper
[DRAWSTICKS]:

they call me the "imposter" The way im a poster.
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
Quote:
[DRAWSTICKS]:

they call me the "imposter" The way im a poster.

Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

I would never be a poster. Posting on the internet is simply absurd.
decomposystem
@[DECOMPOSITION_BOOK]

remember to drink water and do your stretches today! you have to take good care of yourselves Heart -ICU

Quote:

decomposystem
@[DECOMPOSITION_BOOK]

remember to drink water and do your stretches today! you have to take good care of yourselves Heart -ICU

[LOVERS_QUARREL]

does lemonade work or does it just have to be water
(03-16-2024, 08:34 PM)skinstealer Wrote: Heart ~Beau System~ Heart
[LOVERS_QUARREL]

does lemonade work or does it just have to be water

decomposystem
@[DECOMPOSITION_BOOK]

water is best for your health, i think! though any hydration is better than none at all

Caution Tape!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

anybody have tips on what to make a ghost for dinner?

Caution Tape
@[TASTY_TREAT]

...this is not a setup for a punchline

TCP Yippee Heart Maiden   Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

They never put enough sauce on my burger, I want people to look at it and be concerned. I get that it's tcp so it's harder to come by but that just means I should get my sauce to enjoy it. Drown it in ketchup!
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

​​​​​​​If I wasn't a tiny cat I'd be a Gummi Catfish. I'd be dangerous as a Gummi Catfish, so you're lucky
Give Me Your Coins
TCP Yippee Heart Maiden   Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Apparently screaming while throwing paint at a canvas no longer makes it a relaxing experience
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

The opposite version of me would have a username like [Nasty_Paws] and be a lawyer. Probably eat pancakes with no syrup
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Akane won't let me get a pet after "the incident". There was no signs saying I couldn't free the zoo animals, just some saying not to go in the enclosure. I listened!
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

I deserve little kisses platonicly
Give Me Your Coins
runes n tunes
@[SHELLCASTER]

They tried to keep me out of the social media accounts, fearing my power...surely they don't realize what an excellent poster I would be!
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

If you don't like the Soulmates mod don't download it, stop being there and asking me why I'm not "normal". Let me have my hot girl dreams.
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

If you heard an explosion no you didn't. A tree fell. I was there.  [Image: tcp_face_small.png]
Give Me Your Coins
(04-01-2024, 10:03 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

If you heard an explosion no you didn't. A tree fell. I was there.  [Image: tcp_face_small.png]

@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

I WAS NOT THERE YOU CANT PROVE IT
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Akane reset the accident counter but what I did wasn't an accident  [Image: tcp_frown_small.png]  it was just an unexpected consequence  TCP Yippee
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Apparently it's illegal to take plants from people's yards but they didn't have tcp handcuffs that nullified my ability  Angel
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Httttp:////ReelWorld.Waxnet.Wom/MaidenLaughs
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Is it morbid to say I like pressed flowers more than live ones  [Image: tcp_blushstare_small.png]
Give Me Your Coins
Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

I think that is quite understandable. I am personally quite fond of artificial flowers, like those of glass or plastic. I find imitations of life interesting. Asides, live flowers, unless growing, are like keeping a dying body in your abode. Most flowers are a touch morbid to keep. Pressed flowers, arguably are more like keeping a mummy than a rotting corpse. I hope this helps.
(04-02-2024, 12:27 AM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Apparently it's illegal to take plants from people's yards but they didn't have tcp handcuffs that nullified my ability  Angel

@[DRAWSTICKS]:

man i cant get away with anything like that wtf
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
(04-02-2024, 02:05 AM)Ignispark Wrote: Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

I think that is quite understandable. I am personally quite fond of artificial flowers, like those of glass or plastic. I find imitations of life interesting. Asides, live flowers, unless growing, are like keeping a dying body in your abode. Most flowers are a touch morbid to keep. Pressed flowers, arguably are more like keeping a mummy than a rotting corpse. I hope this helps.

@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Yes!! Oh my gods, you said that so nicely. There's beauty in them, even faded, like this and they can live on for such a long time.
There's also just, as a TCP, when I die im gonna turn to dust. Nothing left behind, nothing to mourn, and that reminds me of plants wilting away and disappearing into dirtdirt.the idea that something, even something faded and maybe a little off, might last long after I'm gone is comforting.
Thinking too seriously about pressed plants
Give Me Your Coins
(04-02-2024, 02:06 AM)sarcovyn Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 12:27 AM)AceOfNothing Wrote: TCP Yippee Heart Maiden Heart TCP Yippee
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

@[DRAWSTICKS]:

man i cant get away with anything like that wtf
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

You can take things from public parks as long as it's not too big. Flowers tend to be okay but taking a tree is "property damage"
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

*hits you with a plush anchor, it still hurts*
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Rules are made to be broken, dress codes are rules, I don't feel like a scuba suits can't count as "business casual"
No I don't know how to scuba dive stop asking
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Akane just said he's proud of the cat I've become and man I don't think he's read the news in a few days
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Bored so Board

[Image: 9_02_04_24_3_53_52.jpeg]
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Can't bounce on tail it ouch  [Image: tcp_frown_small.png]
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Trying to convince Akane that a Tillman and/or a Peripod could help in the garden but he doesn't trust me to remember to feed them. If I tame a wild one think he'd get mad?
Give Me Your Coins
Syr-viving the Web
@[Syr1351]

Consider the following:
What was the intent or main concern of the initial point?
Does your solution address that concern?
Do you believe there are other concerns that could arise?

Therein lies the basis of your answer.
@[SWEET_CLAWS]

Wood looks like it tastes good
Give Me Your Coins
@[SWEET_CLAWS] 

Ironic for me (tcp) to be a dog personality person and Akane (flexin) to be a cat personality person. He says that means nothing at all but *shrugs*
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents  [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Group of 17 face bank hybrids spotted Demure, Solitude. Reportedly mostly body types, believed to be involved in reported tourist scam in Scintilla. Nothing else known currently
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$ 

Face bank says she was unaware it was illegal to hide in a well and promise people wishes for coins. Is seen in a different well two days later.
Give Me Your Coins
For all face bank related incidents TCP Smile
@FAC€BANKNEW$ 

Face bank says he can tell real coins from fake coins with taste. Friends realized after 4 years he was just getting free coins from them
Give Me Your Coins
@FAC€BANKNEW$ 

Face bank based group offers service to find and take money from people who wrong you, such as bosses who refuse to pay fair wages. Will send a group of facebanks and facebank hybrids. Currently based in Hoopla and only Hoopla, plans to open a Hearth branch.
Give Me Your Coins
**Charmed Life Magic Goods**
@[CHARMED_LIFE]

is there an interest in "digital charms", these days? i've been looking into them, and want to know if they're something people would be curious in me stocking...
(04-07-2024, 05:48 PM)skinstealer Wrote: **Charmed Life Magic Goods**
@[CHARMED_LIFE]

is there an interest in "digital charms", these days? i've been looking into them, and want to know if they're something people would be curious in me stocking...

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Oo New so sorry if thiz iz dumb, whats that tho? Is it like theze lil guys  TCP Yippee I like its legs!! I like digital things!
Give Me Your Coins
(04-07-2024, 06:37 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote:
@[CHARMED_LIFE]

STREAMY THE MAN@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Oo New so sorry if thiz iz dumb, whats that tho? Is it like theze lil guys  TCP Yippee I like its legs!! I like digital things!

**Charmed Life Magical Goods**
@[CHARMED_LIFE]

a charm is typically a physical good that can provide some sort of magic effect to its owner- typically positive. a digital charm is just that, a magical good that provides an effect, albeit digitally. it's very much a new form of magic craft, but i think it has its purposes and potential.

...yes, an emoji could be a digital charm.
(04-07-2024, 06:54 PM)skinstealer Wrote:
(04-07-2024, 06:37 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote:
@[CHARMED_LIFE]

STREAMY THE MAN@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

@[CHARMED_LIFE]

a charm is typically a physical good that can provide some sort of magic effect to its owner- typically positive. a digital charm is just that, a magical good that provides an effect, albeit digitally. it's very much a new form of magic craft, but i think it has its purposes and potential.

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Oh Magic!! I like magic, my friend Medea says I just have to be careful buying thingz and sending them to the apartment! I can't go get thingz irl so it hasn't been a big issue. No more magic swords tho
Id like digital magic! Maybe somethin for luck or makin friends! If u do that id want ta kno!!
Give Me Your Coins
(04-07-2024, 07:08 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote:
Quote:

@[CHARMED_LIFE]

STREAMY THE MAN
@[MEDIABOIXXX2]

Oh Magic!! I like magic, my friend Medea says I just have to be careful buying thingz and sending them to the apartment! I can't go get thingz irl so it hasn't been a big issue. No more magic swords tho
Id like digital magic! Maybe somethin for luck or makin friends! If u do that id want ta kno!!

@[CHARMED_LIFE]

i'll keep that in mind...your enthusiasm is very encouraging, thank you.
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Karacel claims a face bank bit her. Face banks do not have teeth or jaws.
Give Me Your Coins
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Old face bank movie star missing! Last seen metal detecting on a beach in Hoopla, believed to have been taken to sea due to waves.
Give Me Your Coins
(04-08-2024, 10:07 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: For all face bank related incidents [Image: tcp_smile_small.png]
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Old face bank movie star missing! Last seen metal detecting on a beach in Hoopla, believed to have been taken to sea due to waves.

Haz!
@[TASTY_TREAT]

oh my god...that's so tragic
i hope they rest soundly...
@FAC€BANKNEW$

Face bank seen inside Solitude bank, police were notified, however facebank was just depositing their check qnd was not "up to anything". Cat now pressing charges as this is "the third time this happened this month Samantha"
Give Me Your Coins