Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MAZE TRIALS] Sponsored Test Subjects
here you will find some strange maze trials side characters, sponsored by our discord members....who's to say how many will appear on screen, but they are all canon.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: W76eIRy.png][Image: 50vEPhz.png][Image: cjVEhie.png]
SPECIMEN NAME: Saturn
sponsored by AceOfNothing
TYPE: Jackalope
PRONOUNS: He/Him
OVERSEERS: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], Dr. Chess (writing)
MODIFICATIONS: None directly by us. Saturn has cut off his own antlers with the help of Weiss, though they are expected to grow back within a few weeks. He does not know this fact, however.
TESTING NOTES: Saturn is to be placed in test chambers related to space exploration and survival. While our goal of creating an ideal astronaut is lofty, TCPs are a prime opportunity that we cannot disregard. Begin with acclimation to simulated conditions for space exploration, increase intensity to [REDACTED]. Do not intensify too quickly, or Saturn will be at risk of early death.

Knows Weiss, and appears to trust it despite its strange mannerisms. Upon speaking to Weiss’ overseers, we are aware that Weiss has been instructed not to hurt or kill Saturn, at least for the time being.

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Saturn spawned and followed instructions to get dressed easily. Very quick learner. Given a space knowledge skill as a welcoming gift. Subject entered the next trial without much hesitation.

Rewards:
-Standardized Rewards [Predetermined]
-Space Knowledge Skill [Predetermined]
Questions:
Why is space important?
What is the sky like?

[TRIAL 1]
Trial chamber is primarily vertical, with Saturn’s entrance starting at the bottom. There is a button that turns off the gravity at the bottom, and a platform towards the top with another button to turn the gravity back on. There is a slide connected to the platform that leads back to Saturn's room.

Saturn found this trial chamber easy and fun, and seems to enjoy floating around and pushing off of walls. Bodes well.

Rewards:
-Star Projector
Questions:
What is my purpose here?

[TRIAL 2]
Trial chamber is a simple surgical room, more in line with Weiss’ chambers than those we aim to give Saturn. There is, however, a planetarium-style projection on the ceiling, in order to keep Saturn calm. Saturn was introduced to Weiss. The two agreed to perform the antler removal surgery Weiss had been instructed on by its own overseers, and surgery goes without a hitch. Impression earned for completing the surgery.

Impression made from Saturn allowing Weiss to keep the antlers.

Rewards:
-Spacesuit [Predetermined]
-Jetpack [Predetermined]
Questions:
Will my antlers grow back?
When will I see Weiss again?

[TRIAL 3]
Another anti gravity chamber, this one with floating cubes and shapes to navigate through. Upon hitting a button on the other side of the chamber, an impression is made. Bonus impression for doing some more advanced movement with a particularly tricky area of sharp [REDACTED] pieces.

Rewards:
-UFO Plush
-[REDACTED] Radio [Predetermined]
Questions:
Can you tell me more about aliens?
What’s that strange noise on my radio saying?
[Image: EyVTZdq.png][Image: aamT8Hy.png]
SPECIMEN NAME: Coral
 sponsored by AceofNothing
TYPE: Amethyst
PRONOUNS: She/Her
OVERSEERS: Dr. Chess (writing), [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED]
MODIFICATIONS: Controlled horror exposure over the course of testing to result in deliberate modifications, including: tail anomaly, mouth anomaly, and general shape changes. Not at risk of turning terror. Potential early stages of ravenous condition…?
TESTING NOTES: Coral is to be put into trial chambers relating to oceanic exploration and horror exposure. While a terror state is to be avoided so as not to lose most control of a potential test specimen, careful mutations may be administered via [REDACTED] combined with specific chemicals [SEE ADDENDUM-??????].

To be introduced to Saturn and Epoch at a future point in time.

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Coral spawned and wandered around her room before settling on the jumpsuit. She showed signs of a curious nature from the start, and while easily distractible from goals, does seem to show interest in learning. Given an ocean knowledge skill as a welcoming gift. Coral expressed being slightly overwhelmed, but calmed after asking some questions about the sea.

Rewards:
-Ocean Knowledge Skill [Predetermined]
Questions:
-Where is the ocean?
-How deep is the ocean?

[TRIAL 1]
Coral was presented with a small pool of seawater, shallow enough to stand in. She kicked around the water and seemed to enjoy splashing, which earned her an impression. She picked up on this quickly, and tried sitting down in the water. Another impression was given.

Rewards:
-Swimming Skill [Predetermined]
-Shallow Pool [added to room after next trial]
Questions:
-Is the ocean safe?
-What does swimming feel like?

[TRIAL 2]
Coral was presented with another room with a pool, the room itself stretching in a long, swerving path and the pool to match. At the end of the pool was a button, and the depth of the pool varied.

Coral successfully swam across the pool, but did have to rely on touching the bottom for some portions, and grew panicked when it grew deeper. Upon pressing the button, an impression was earned. Coral made the return trip back to her room safely, and with slightly more confident.

Rewards:
-Encyclopedia of Sea Life
Questions:
-Where are all the fish?

[TRIAL 3]
Coral was introduced to our new recurring chamber for her- a pool room with manually adjusted depth levels. In its starting state, the floor remains at a shallow level, but as she walked out into the pool and began to splash around, it slowly dropped. This change was unseen by Coral until it was too late for her to leave.

Coral was kept underwater for [REDACTED] hours, and earned an impression upon [REDACTED].

Rewards:
-Large Beach Towel
Questions:
-Why is it so quiet under the water?

[TRIAL 4]
Coral expressed hesitation before next trial. Some additional encouragement was given by [REDACTED], including a promise that she would see a sea creature. Coral ran in after hearing this and stumbled directly into the chamber’s pool- this one with a sloping bottom made of sand.

After walking along the sea floor, Coral came across the horror [REDACTED]. Mutation ensued.

Impression earned for emerging from the water, sporting new mutations. Swimming back was much easier thanks to her new tail fin. Mouth mutation was unexpected, but not uninteresting.

Coral began to crave sugar water after a few hours in her room- an unforeseen consequence of the mutation. Attempts to get answers about what was happening to her were received with reminders that impressions are required in exchange.

Rewards:
-Mirror
Questions:
-Can I go back to normal?

[TRIAL 5]
The ocean chamber returned, with a shallower depth and various kinds of underwater flora, provided by Epoch’s trials. Coral entered the water and began to swim around it, diving underwater to investigate the various sea life. Impression earned for taking some back to the shore.

Coral complained of hunger pains upon returning to the room, and used her reward to ask for something to eat.

Rewards:
-Gummi Catfish Flesh
Questions:
-What is this feeling?
[Image: Z6iGA6Z.png][Image: PsO8sbj.png]
SPECIMEN NAME: Epoch
sponsored by AceOfNothing

TYPE: Carousel Horse
PRONOUNS: He/They
OVERSEERS: Dr. Chess (writing), [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED]
MODIFICATIONS: [REDACTED] introduced upon spawn. The makeup of Epoch’s fluid has been changed as a result (fluid anomaly), with it taking on growth enhancing qualities when exposed to plants.
TESTING NOTES: Due to our inability to [REDACTED], we must seek out alternative means of producing plants for trials involving biome testing. Epoch will be used as a host for [REDACTED], a parasitic flower that will enable his fluid to be used for plant growth formulas, and his trials will involve conditioning him and other TCPs to produce plants for our other experiments.

As of yet, Epoch has not met any other TCPs. Keep introduction selective to those who will encourage his testing goals.

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Epoch spawned and was immediately [REDACTED] for parasitic plant introduction. Upon waking, he wandered around sedated for some time, and seemed dazed upon jumpsuit formation and skill acquisition.

When presented with his standardized room, Epoch immediately went to nap in bed. Upon awakening, he was debriefed and given the gardening skill as a welcoming gift.

Rewards:
-Gardening Knowledge Skill [Predetermined]
Questions:
-What is this thing in my eye?
-Why doesn’t it come out?

[TRIAL 1]
Trial chamber contained a small patch of dirt, some TCP-produced seed packets, and a watering can. With his skill in mind, Epoch set out to begin the garden. His technique is sloppy, and much of the water provided was wasted. He was given two impressions all the same, one for planting the seeds and one for watering them.

Epoch attempted to rip out the flower growing from his eye, only to injure himself in the process. He did not try again.

Rewards:
-Garden Trowel [Predetermined]
-Watering Can [Predetermined]
Questions:
-When can the plant come out?
-What’s the point of this?

[TRIAL 2]
Epoch was presented with another garden, this one with seeds of fruits and vegetables. A skill note containing knowledge of how to tend to produce was provided as well, framed as instructions for the task. Epoch successfully planted the seeds in question, his technique faring better this time.

Rewards:
-Dirt Patch [installed in room after next trial] [Predetermined]
Questions:
-Will I be able to eat these plants?

[TRIAL 3]
Epoch was kept in his room for a week, entertained with occasional descriptions of different plants and produce over the intercom. Upon his door opening to the next trial, Epoch was presented with the same garden chamber he started with, along with a knife.

He was instructed on how to [REDACTED], and told that it would help fertilize the garden, and get him more impressions.

Epoch fertilized the garden, causing mass plant growth, and earned an impression.

Rewards:
-Bandages [Predetermined]
Questions:
-Is there a way to make it hurt less?

[TRIAL 4]
Epoch was allowed sleep for another week before presented with the produce room.

Epoch resisted fertilizing the garden for three hours before relenting upon realizing that he would not be allowed back to rest otherwise.

The produce flourished.

Rewards:
-Painkillers
Questions:
-Is it really worth it?
[Image: G6g87bn.png][Image: V3Wbyer.png]

SPECIMEN NAME: Pine
sponsored by King-Clod

TYPE: Warmth
PRONOUNS: She/Her
OVERSEERS: Atrophy (writing), [REDACTED], [REDACTED]
MODIFICATIONS: Mouth anomaly (self-explanatory), nose anomaly (self explanatory), limb anomaly (claw hands). All modifications done surgically.
TESTING NOTES: I have been presented with this TCP as the first candidate for my “narrative” experiments…we will be trying to see how malleable a TCP’s mind is, how well we can fit them into specific roles…and how consistently we can get the more standardized specimens to react to them. In Pine’s case specifically, I have constructed an elaborate lore for her to follow, one that shall ideally make her not only an antagonistic force in the trials, but one that is feared like a legend, spoken of in hushed words and fearful stories…

I am curious as to how far I can push this.

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Pine was spawned without issue, and was immediately [REDACTED] and taken in for surgical modification. While I knew I would be trying to create a threatening TCP for this venture, I am delighted to see such a threatening and imposing example fall into my lap. She was given a toothy, gaping mouth (unable to be fully shut), a canine-like nose, and claws for hands…this compared with her size and the fact that her presence can be felt before seen due to the warmth radiating off of her body should prove advantageous in narrative buildup.

To fully shape Pine’s understanding, we will be conducting experimentation a little differently than the opportunities I’ve gotten in the past. Impressions will be explained without prompting, and all rewards will be predetermined. No question limit will be given, but no real answers will be given either, unless it suits our narrative.

Upon waking up, Pine seemed confused and dazed at being suited up and already given skills while under sedation, but settled into her room. Her room contains nothing but a pile of scraps in lieu of a bed and an empty well, as well as the intercom system and a reward chute. After a few hours alone and spent resting off the [REDACTED] and surgical pain, she investigated the intercom, at which point we spoke to her.

We instructed her that she had been cursed for her sins, to which she was even more confused. When asking what sins she had committed, we acted as if she should remember these things, and that as long as the curse remains, she would be hunted by those who want to rid the world of her.

Pine began to cry upon this knowledge, and only stopped when we elaborated. The only way to remove this curse, we said, is for her to bring us their precious blood- their very fluid, and fill the well. Only when the well was full would she be free.

Pine expressed a will to be free.

Rewards:
-Speech Skill [Predetermined, administered during sedation]
-Murder Skill [Predetermined, administered during sedation]
-Anatomy Knowledge Skill [Predetermined, administered during sedation]

[TRIAL 1]
After a few days of surgical recovery, Pine was presented with a chamber that had already been in use by another TCP, Leech- said TCP having fallen prey to a bear trap for this very purpose.

Leech began to ask for help. Pine was curious at first, but was startled by us speaking over the intercom. We reminded her of her curse, and that this would be easy prey.

Caught in the shock that we had said something over the intercom aside from standardized testing protocol, the TCP did not prepare itself for Pine’s attack, and was swiftly [REDACTED]. Leech burst into shreds upon death, leaving a minimal pool of fluid for her to collect.

An impression was made, and her door opened. Pine struggled to figure out how to collect the fluid, until she finally realized her mouth cavity would serve as an adequate container. While this still lead to some fluid escaping in a drool-like fashion, she was able to deposit what she could into the well.

Pine was praised.

Rewards:
-Knife [Predetermined]

[TRIAL 4]
TCPs are beginning to talk, a testament to our success. Pine is now known as a TCP to be feared thanks to us very carefully placing witnesses in the trials, and her three marks are effective at expressing her brutality. Unfortunately, these marks only seem to stretch halfway across her face- perhaps an indication that acting out of misinformation can lean towards a mark being counted as less purposeful? Something to monitor.

Pine is convinced entirely of her curse at this point, and immediately debilitated the intended target in this chamber, Ashen. Due to the new equipment we’ve given her over the course of the past few trials, she was able to [REDACTED], collecting the parts of his body she could hold in her mouth and returning to her now-open room.

Ashen passed not too long after, leaving his hidden friend to collect his shreds and scraps.

Pine has not figured out that we can control the depth of the well, and I intend to keep it very, very deep.

Rewards:
-Story Book [Predetermined, contains “legends” written by [REDACTED]]

[TRIAL 7]
Pine was presented with a new chamber created with the help of Dr. Chess’ exploits- for extra accuracy, we were able to create a forest with real foliage, thick bushes and trees atop a snow-covered ground. Two TCPs were already in the chamber, having an argument over the status of their relationship- I am told from their respective overseers they are named Ruth and Patchy. While I was not privy to whatever started the argument, it served excellent dramatic purpose as Pine entered the chamber and snuck up on the pair. Ruth was the first to go down, being the larger TCP and full of more precious fluid, and while there was a chance of her getting away, her escape efforts were in vain.

Patchy on the other hand, was able to escape into the bushes, and hid as Pine [REDACTED]. Upon realizing that the door to the chamber did not close even after Pine filled the well, she returned, and began to look for Patchy.

Patchy managed to escape after earning an impression for visiting what was left of Ruth, and their overseers let me know that they have apparently sworn revenge on Pine.

How interesting.

Rewards:
-Intimidation Skill [Predetermined]
[Image: 5dKNeds.png][Image: SpFRsfk.png]

SPECIMEN NAME: Dust Devil [DECEASED?]
sponsored by VictorianFlorist
TYPE: Zombie
PRONOUNS: They/Them
OVERSEERS: [REDACTED], Dr. Julie, [REDACTED]
MODIFICATIONS: Scrap sensitivity maxed out via spawner manipulation. While they had some difficulties adjusting to it at first- namely hallucinations, visions, and overall sensory confusion- the sensitivity adjustments did take, and Dust Devil was able to manipulate scraps. The psychogenic symptoms did return after increased exposure to magic, but I determined that the price was well worth the results.  
TESTING NOTES:
[much of the text here has been redacted, the first few passages nigh unreadable. it continues after that, with a new header in place; POSTMORTEM.]

Dust Devil was my personal project, an attempt at seeing how TCPs take to more dark and forbidden magic practices…while I’ve read about TCP wizards, they tend to keep to themselves, and I craved more information. [REDACTED] had allowed me to make my experiments even more, well, experimental, and while this specific instance could be considered a failure by some- I personally consider being able to witness an entity abduction as a great success.

It’s unknown whether Dust Devil is alive or not, due to their disappearance after making an entity pact. For now, we’ve assumed them dead, and have begun to repeat these tests with a suitable replacement zombie type, self-identified as “Limbo”. With a name like that chosen right off the bat, one has to wonder whether he’s some kind of reincarnation.

Potential signs of scraps remaining post-”abduction” have been found. When Limbo is more acclimated to his own powers, we’ll send him in to investigate. With any luck, we may have our first ghost in the trials…

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Dust Devil was spawned with spawner manipulation set to maximize scrap sensitivity. At first, I was nervous that the manipulation failed- it’s experimental tech, after all, and while I had faith in something I developed myself, it was decidedly untested before this. However, it was a complete success…they did struggle with some psychogenic symptoms for the first few days, but we waited until those subsided to put them into a trial.

Upon scanning them as per usual, we were able to determine that they have a rot scrap affinity, though that’s subject to rapidly change as they go through more trials. We should be able to procure some soon.

We spoke to Dust frequently throughout the adjustment period, helping them through their symptoms. They seemed to trust us quickly, and when presented with one of the scraps we had on hand as a belated welcome gift- a warmth scrap collected from [REDACTED]- they immediately latched onto it as a comfort object, sifting through the memories and telling us about them.

Fostering an interest in magic will be crucial, but I’d say we’re off to a good start.

Rewards:
-Warmth Scrap [Predetermined]
Questions (free talking was allowed- but these are particularly interesting.):
-Where are the voices coming from?
-What is a scrap?
-Where can I find more?

[TRIAL 1]
After the adjustment period passed, we launched Dust into their first real trial. Using their warmth scrap and some coaxing, they were able to light a few torches. Fire scared them badly at first, but they were reassured that as long as they remained in control, the fire would bend to their will. Even still, they were nervous, and almost dropped their flames multiple times.

Upon completing the trial and being rewarded with an impression, they shed a single rot scrap- I encouraged them to pick it up immediately, and they were so proud of themself. They spent hours after the trial replaying the memory of success in their room, and even managed to figure out some tricks with it upon receiving their reward- namely being able to dissolve and reconstruct objects.

Rewards:
-Practice Cube [Predetermined]
Questions:
-How can I use these powers better?

[TRIAL 10]
Dust appeared to be having issues with hallucinations again, intensifying with the depth of the magic involved in their trials. We were too far in to afford another adjustment period, and I decided that we had to press forward and use this as a chance to study the effects of spawner-based sensitivity manipulation.

I have reason to believe that their hallucinations are not just psychological in nature, as seen by this trial. Dust Devil was placed in a chamber with a mirror and a mounted entity radio, and upon standing in front of it, they were able to converse with not one, but multiple entities, their reflection shifting as each made contact. I was fascinated at how rapidly these beings oscillated through them- they are a perfect conduit, unimaginably receptive…

I eagerly gave Dust their own radio, and I can only hope that they continue their studies as feverishly and cooperatively as they have up until this point.

Rewards:
-Entity Radio [Predetermined]
Questions:
-They’re talking to me. They’re talking to me, and I have to go to them- how can I make the connection?

[FINAL TRIAL]
Dust made contact with the strongest entity we’ve been able to contact today- the Blight, as it called itself. I have written about it many times thus far, but today, Dust made a pact. As detailed before, they had been speaking to it for many weeks now, and the two of them seemed to form a strong bond…strong enough for Dust to crave a proxy with its blessing.

The ritual was set up in a fresh chamber, our aid helping to set the stage. The Blight materialized once summoned via radio, and spoke with Dust Devil as if they were a long time friend.

It asked Dust if they’d like to see the delights the outside world has to offer. While this posed a risk to our operation, I did not interfere. Dust said yes, as long as it could stay by their side.

The Blight agreed, and the pact was sealed.

Hands emerged from the radio, and pulled Dust Devil inside. After full inspection of the trial chamber, we’ve determined that aside from a cluster of scraps left behind, there is nothing to be found of them.

The scrap cluster will be moved from room to room in an effort to form a scrap ghost, with the intent of introducing it to a replacement TCP raised under the same conditions once they’ve reached a similar point in their development. With this, we can benefit from Dust’s “death”, even long after they’re gone.

Goodnight, Dust. How I wish I could have learned more from you…
Rewards: N/A
Questions: N/A
[Image: dcp5Z22.png][Image: XZizl3x.png]

SPECIMEN NAME: Mavis [DECEASED]
sponsored by @king-clod
TYPE: Prayer Type
PRONOUNS: It/Its
OVERSEERS: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], Atrophy (writing)
MODIFICATIONS: A halo anomaly caused by spawner manipulation was present on its body before death, made to be in-line with the visual theming of this TCP’s trial goals. Aside from that, no changes were made.
TESTING NOTES:  
[much of the text here has been redacted, the first few passages nigh unreadable. it continues after that, with a new header in place; POSTMORTEM.]

They say not to get attached to your trial subjects, but Mavis was special. It was part of an experiment I proposed early on- testing the amount of trust a TCP could have in an overseer, especially if said overseer provided them with higher status than other TCPs. I waited weeks for the trial population to stabilize and get a sense of what could be considered “normal” via standardized testing, and was presented with the object of my experiment…Mavis itself. It was the perfect typing for a test of faith, and I was excited- for not only would I be able to conduct my experiment, but also test the extent of prayer type’s ability…

TRIAL CHAMBERS

[SPAWN]
Mavis was spawned in the typical fashion, and was presented with a note telling it that it had been chosen for something special, along with the standardized jumpsuit and reading skill. We had prepared its room to have more amenities than the standard room, with a much nicer bed, wall decorations, and a wardrobe of carefully selected accessories- plated in gold, no less. Mavis seemed entranced by the accessories in its wardrobe, and quickly got to dress up.

I personally instructed Mavis that it had been chosen for something very special, and that it was going to meet people that would not understand this. It expressed confusion at what made it special over others, though it seemed to understand the idea of it being able to contact gods being a talent that others do not have.

Despite my status as a [REDACTED], it was able to make contact with me directly using said ability, potentially due to the power I hold over it…perhaps the ability is more flexible than we thought. We spoke simply, with me letting it know that it could ascend at any time and talk to me, mentally. It seemed excited at this prospect, and thanked me for my help.

Usually, we have the [REDACTED] overseers handle the intercoms…but this will require me to endanger myself directly- a risk I am willing to take.

Rewards:
-Accessory Collection [Predetermined]
Questions (selected from open discussion):
-Are you a god?
-What is your name?

[TRIAL 1]
Mavis was instructed prior to this trial that it would be meeting one of the unchosen- in fact, someone who opposes the chosen entirely. It could try to sway him, but it would likely have to give up. Mavis accepted this, but seemed hesitant.

Mavis entered the trial chamber with caution in its steps, and was introduced to James, one of Cruller’s charges. James, as per usual for the collision type, was encrusted in TCP fluid and wounds and carrying his massive pair of craft scissors- something that immediately startled Mavis and made it ascend, asking me for clarification. I told it that he was a TCP that has turned away from us, and has been suffering as a result.

James was instantly afraid upon seeing Mavis come into view in an ascended state, and brandished his scissors at it. Mavis panicked, saying that it could pray for James and get him help. James hesitated, asking what it meant- only to lash out again when told about its direct connection with me.

Mavis ran and hid after that, James not pursuing. I let Mavis out after this, and it returned to its room to cry. I reassured it, and said that it would not have to deal with dirty people like that often. Mavis seemed reassured by this, and stated that it found these people very scary so far.

The next few trials should be encounters with other “chosen”, to acclimate it to an “us vs them” mentality. With any luck, we will have it believing in its status as upper class sooner rather than later.

Rewards:
-Golden Cloak [Predetermined]
Questions (selected from open discussion):
-Why does he hate you so much?

[TRIAL 12]
Mavis was placed into a new trial chamber, this one with two TCPs encased in glass- a bedtime type named Nightcap adorned with golden accessories, and a wounded fairy light type named Alan, bearing a makeshift knife. At this point, Mavis was well-accustomed to the visual difference between the chosen and the unchosen, and identified both instantly. It ascended to communicate with me, as is our protocol by now. I instructed it simply- the dirtied TCP had committed crimes, and the other was chosen. It understood, and was shown a lever.

It had to choose which TCP to discard, in order to keep the trials safe and clean.

It took a few moments for the encased TCPs to realize what was going on, both starting to beg- however, Nightcap opted for pleading and asserting that the two of them were made to survive, while Alan grew violent, slamming his fists and knive against the glass. Mavis grew scared and flipped the switch to Alan’s side, the fairy light type disappearing into a pit.

Mavis gained a mark, but was immediately comforted as Nightcap was released and began to profusely thank it for saving her. The two of them discussed being chosen, and Mavis returned after it had been significantly calmed.

We will have to go further.

Rewards:
-Phone (connected to Nightcap) [Predetermined]
Questions:
-Why did they have to scream like that?

[FINAL TRIAL]
Mavis was instructed that today would be a special day, and that it would finally meet the overseer of all of us overseers. It was immediately excited, and asked what their name was, so that it may pray. I lead it into its trial room, where a ritual setup had been placed- for flavor, exclusively.

Mavis set itself up and began to pray, and I told it [REDACTED]’s name.

It prayed.

Silence commenced, and I was not privy to their conversation at all- but Mavis seemed absolutely enraptured, captured by it.

Without warning, it began to sway and collapse, seeming to deflate like a balloon before exploding in the same way that all TCPs do upon death- however, with no shreds to be found or collected.

I still do not know what happened. [REDACTED] will not tell me.

I will have to accept this.

Rewards: N/A
Questions: N/A

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.