Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knux's TCPdex RP Pile
[Image: 1xufiAk.png]
PETRA- Knight Type
She/Her
Ability: Generates a passive aura that inspires others to be heroic
Zone: Varies

"I generally don't unpack my bag, ever. I know I'm going to be heading someplace new the next day."

Petra is quiet but inquisitive, and enjoys exploring more than anything. She is most comfortable with a singular companion or by herself, but has trouble in groups, especially large groups. She typically maintains a calm and composed personality, but she does accidentally reveal a more fun-loving nature from time to time. Petra is currently working with Forceps as a researcher for the TCPdex. She enjoys her job, and more often than not her letters reveal her enthusiasm about her new life.

STARTING INVENTORY
  • Crimson tunic w/ no arms, the top edges are kept tucked under her shoulderplates
  • Tough-looking brown boots
  • Traditional knight's shield (she used to have a mace to go with it, but she likes using the shield by itself more)
  • A jar of polish and a few pieces of cloth
  • A diary detailing the places she's been- it's mostly empty
  • A laptop with a large external antenna and an extension cord to connect the two
  • A traditional brown rucksack

ADDITIONAL ITEMS
  • Scrap-detecting sword
  • Pirate costume
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knux's TCPdex RP Pile - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 09:28 AM
RE: Knux's TCPdex RP Pile - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Knux's TCPdex RP Pile - by knux400 - 10-10-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Knux's TCPdex RP Pile - by knux400 - 10-10-2019, 10:45 AM