Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinite Fusion General Thread
hghhhhhhhhhhhh infinite fusion time

trying to move more of our posting to the forums so it's time. it's time to IF blog.

anyone can post here! just keep it relatively clean.

we'll probably be posting about our petz playthrough and v6 playthrough, as well as any goofy wondertrading we do, since we like doing sessions of that regularly. it's fun!

oh, also: if anyone has any pokemon they're looking for and uses the kuray mod, we can export pokemon we find for you!

our wishlist is basically: any quadrupedal mon that looks like it could be interesting to put in petz. pitch us literally anything and we'll figure out whether it's something we want. jolteons and sylveons get priority. go nuts
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
wonder trade gets of the day

[Image: Fz1ik02.png][Image: jlzva1N.png][Image: 1A55hYB.png][Image: qRbGwK2.png][Image: ovnZibI.png][Image: yI9P11f.png]

names obviously need to be adjusted but we're pretty happy with the haul. it feels like there's a lot of milotic fusions in our boxes now...

castor and couilliard are hexable for petz! but will be pretty low in the queue, which is getting kind of disgusting.
Honrona is a dangly toy... amazing
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
it issss. it's a cat toy!
done with today's session! we played with @knux400 today on call and had a fucking amazing time, the kuray mod adds so much to the game and we got to try out proper import/export swaps for the first time (knux had sent some stuff the other day, but this was the first time we did it on call while actively hunting for stuff for each other and it was awesome)

i also got to make my own team (as a system member), and i can now gladly say i am the owner of 4.5 spiders and a cow. here they are!

[Image: Mt2VACp.png][Image: Ei7s6zD.png][Image: 5oWV6De.png][Image: ZOvtpDE.png][Image: Q8JzuYG.png][Image: fk9NAvk.png]

aren't they good? knux was a big help with these, he got the galvantulas/ariados/deoxys needed for these guys. they make me so happy to have, especially after literally having a conversation with como about "what are your favorite pokemon, xavier?", lmao

the rest of our haul was pretty awesome too. we got a ton of components for later fusions and managed to rack up some good wonder trades and encounters as well. here's the wonder trades (with some being evolved or reversed after)

[Image: 4RrfCFY.png][Image: y27DWos.png][Image: g0D51wV.png][Image: jv4XsKL.png][Image: d8lmQFN.png][Image: DjzLFHQ.png]

most of the wild encounters we got were stolen for components' sake, but we really liked this next guy.

[Image: gXaDE6k.png]

finally, we have a gift from knux meant to be kept fused: this amazing thing

[Image: WdBJOLn.png]

look up its evolution if you want a treat. we can't wait to evolve this guy after the next gym!

playing IF actively with friends is a total gamechanger. extremely, Extremely recommend.
update: knux got us more goodies

[Image: tI9jROm.png][Image: huixt6m.png][Image: mt7uHPW.png][Image: C8ojONe.png][Image: OKsm6m0.png][Image: Wh1kkqF.png]
one last update for tonight (probably). got possessed by the devil and by that i mean i went back into the game and started fusing spiders like crazy (thank you knux for components). here they are

[Image: VygSZsu.png][Image: eWCtxGV.png][Image: fFnzrDM.png][Image: zgHByN0.png]

in addition, there's these guys

[Image: kw506Ry.png][Image: sDdXAk3.png]

and these two from wondertrade i forgot about. the slugma/nido is going to be evolved eventually

[Image: BtcKosL.png][Image: hymEvjL.png]

okay seriously done playing for the night
aaaaaaa fusionposting

Current party, still a work in progress:
[Image: q3guzTz.png]
Of special note is Rolla, a reference to @Spriter 's old character. I made the sprite for them myself, rerolled their color way too many times, and even hacked in their hidden ability (which i don't consider cheating since i caught the whirlipede with the ability, it just got lost during the fusion/unfusion process)
[Image: Js6AgMd.png]
[Image: kIQdXQD.png]
Also of note is this swordbee, which i'm hoping has a proper sprite once it evolves into Aegislash (please don't spoil sprites for me though! i want to see it for myself)
[Image: G0xRoDF.png]
If it ends up not having a sprite i'll just do it myself, i know exactly what i want and i have the power to create it

i'll post proper images of everything later, it is 3 AM
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

did a short session with knux today, not too much in the way of wonder trading or anything. speedran the ss anne and beat lt. surge, and then spent a fucking hour after doing sorting and fusing anything that tickled our fancy.

onto the gets...

first off, we have our whimsipedes that leveled up and evolved- we ended up keeping 3 of the 4!

[Image: 8nLFwbE.png][Image: qFu1zem.png][Image: NqZ29xP.png]

the fourth whimsipede was unfused + its scolipede half was repurposed for one of our dreamies- this one actually won an IF discord contest.

[Image: yGGLB7G.png]

along the way, knux also caught an extra whirlipede for us because we fucked up and tried to go for a scolipede/dragonite at first and nope, it was whirlipede necessary for that one. this was also a contest winning design!

[Image: OeQXplM.png]

onto the rest: more goodies from the afterparty. it's a lot of sylveons!

[Image: hFQFKz2.png][Image: Xzt6Gyg.png][Image: 1MAjgp6.png][Image: xOrvPZR.png][Image: lXHjF10.png][Image: NAKKfIV.png][Image: HaDLfcJ.png]

all in all, even if the actual play session was only an hour long, getting an extra hour in for organization and more fusion combos was awesome. this playthrough is going really well, and teaching us how we like to run through this game!
The black/green came out really good on whirilinite! Glad to see you're amassing a Sylveon pile as well

Will make my own post soon

[ADOPTS]

today's session with knux went well! we both got through rock tunnel, which may very well be our least favorite part of the game. here's the newcomers we got after playing mad scientist:

[Image: y6qrmnb.png][Image: 0BsY1Ug.png][Image: QnX8a3L.png][Image: lOvjeOZ.png][Image: Ws6m5MP.png][Image: znCUNBP.png][Image: SOTXW6v.png]

[image descriptions:

there are 7 images, each displaying a pokemon fusion.

1) a vaporeon/parasect fusion with a beige coloration, with a quadrupedal design featuring large mushrooms layered on its back. it is named vaporsect, and is genderless.

2) a sableye/dragonite fusion with a silver, blue and red coloration. it has a dragonite's body and features sparkles on its belly and wings, gems for eyes, and a big gem in its hands. it is named sablnite, and is genderless.

3) a jirachi/dragonite fusion with a white, purple and orange coloration. it has dragonite's body and jirachi's crest, and looks to be wrapped in regal fabrics. it is named jinite, and is genderless.

4) a reshiram/smeargle fusion with a white, red and blue color scheme. it has smeargle's body and reshiram's features, including a more elaborate hat, wings, and a flaming tail. its name is reshigle and it is male.

5) a togetic/vaporeon fusion with a white, black, gray, magenta and green color scheme. it is white with black and gray fins, with its ear fins specifically being magenta and green. it has a very cute, simple face with closed eyes and a kitty mouth, and sports wings and togetic's classic triangle markings. its name is togeon and it is male.

6) a mimikyu/umbreon fusion that has umbreon's body and mimikyu's face, and sports a pink and black color palette. it has shadowy arms lifting strings connected to its body, as if it's some kind of puppet. its name is mimireon and it is male.

7) a mareep/umbreon fusion that has umbreon's body and mareep's wool, ears, and tail. it is red, black, and two shades of blue- one neon (for the orbs and ear + tail accents), and one pastel (for the wool). it looks very gentle. its name is mareon, and it is male. ]

lots of eeveelutions as usual, but a good range of colors and some fun legendary combos! hoping to get more dragonites in the future, though.
(To the tune of Secret Tunnel from AtlA) Fuck Rock Tunnel! Fuck rock tunnelllllllll!!
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Yes, Exactly
Reshigle looks like an Olympic torch-bearer and I love it

[ADOPTS]

ok so...us and knux did a session yesterday, this time with rin (me!) at the wheel. after realizing that xavier had made five million spiders i found myself with very few usable pokemon of my own- there were the teddiursa + quilava/typhlosions meant for me, and a mimikyu or two (that i realized were more sawyer's thing), but aside from a jolteon/flygon, there wasn't really anything screaming "me" that i could shove in a party and actually use.

so. i got to fusing

the following party results from both a pre-session fusion scramble and post-session nonsense, the latter of which was Very exciting because oh boy did this session, while short, turn up some excellent gets.

[Image: zbmSuiJ.png][Image: rcRzKgN.png][Image: p8VszQe.png][Image: KJ24KgZ.png][Image: gucszxm.png][Image: Cwo7mjQ.png]

[image descriptions:

there are 6 images, all of pokemon fusions.

1) an image of a raikou/mimikyu with a pastel yellow, purple, white and gray palette. it has mimikyu's overall shape and a raikou head, tail, and back clouds. it is named "raikyu" and is genderless.

2) an image of a jolteon/flygon with a very saturated blue and white palette. it has a flygon body and a jolteon head, with spiky layers of fluff and flygon's trademark "pilot goggle" eyes. it has a kind smile. its name is "joltgon" and it is male.

3) an image of a flygon/mimikyu with a soft, muted blue and gray palette. it has a mimikyu body and a flygon head, with the head kept simple and sporting large button eyes instead of the pilot goggle look. it has cardboard wings and a long tail with cards at the end. its name is "flykyu" and it is genderless.

4) an image of a zoroark/banette with a dark, monochrome grayscale palette. it has a banette shape and proportions with zoroark features, and resembles a chibi zoroark plush with a zipper mouth. its name is zoronette and it is male.

5) an image of a gengar/luxray with a dark, extremely low saturated black, yellow and blue palette. it is mainly luxray shaped, but has hands instead of front paws, an evil smile, and a shadowy aura. its name is "genray" and it is female.

6) an image of a mimikyu/zoroark with a pink, black and reddish-brown palette. it is zoroark shaped but has a mimikyu's face, patched up cloth skin, and wild, shadowy hair with branches and sticks sticking out of it. its hands are wrapped fabric. its name is "mimiark" and it is genderless.]

still need to name pretty much all of the guys from this playthrough, but as you can see i have become the fucked up plush trainer of my dreams (plus one obligatory jolteon). i'm really really thrilled to have a party like this that feels so uniquely "me", and i can see why xavier got excited over the spider thing. look at my guys!

we also got a bunch of other good mons throughout the course of the session and post-session fusefest. here they are.

[Image: F6RPbhc.png][Image: UGtWi4v.png][Image: das9OMr.png][Image: WsKX4M6.png][Image: RITEtGZ.png][Image: I7jyGrP.png][Image: ssz3Peg.png][Image: KJjB37B.png][Image: b547BbH.png]

[image description: there are 9 images, all of pokemon fusions.

1) an image of a mimikyu/giratina fusion with a very low saturation tan, black, purple and blue palette. it has a giratina's body, but is actually headless, with a shadowy hand emerging where the head would be. mimikyu's glowing eyes are instead on the creature's torso. the fusion is a raggedy plush, and seems haphazardly stitched together. it is named "mimitina" and is genderless.

2) an image of a lileep/leafeon fusion with a magenta, purple, and pastel green palette, its face a shadowy black color. it has a leafeon's body, tail and ears, with the face obscured in shadow and showing magenta dot eyes. it has lileep's "tendrils" in place of leafeon's head leaf. its name is "lilfeon" and it is genderless.

3) an image of a mew/dragonite fusion with a pastel purple and peach palette. it has a dragonite body but many mew features, such as its head, tail, and limbs. it  has little wings made out of peach goop, and dragonite's whiskers. its name is "mewnite" and it is genderless.

4) an image of a mawile/mew fusion with a dark color palette made of black, muted purple, and green. it has a mew body and mawile features, such as horns, "hair", and a tail mouth. its name is "mawew" and it is genderless.

5) an image of a furret/mew fusion with a bright blue color scheme. it has a mew shaped body with furret features, such as a long tail and prominent stripes. its name is "furew" and it is genderless.

6) an image of a mimikyu/zorua fusion with a pastel green and black color scheme. it has a zorua shaped body with mimikyu's plush-like design, featuring a sheet body, swirly/scribbly eyes, and a jagged mouth. its name is "mimirua" and it is genderless.

7) an image of a shuppet/zorua fusion with a grayscale palette. it has a hisuian zorua-shaped body with shuppet features, mainly consisting of shuppet's ghostly eyes and a sheet ghost body. its name is "shuprua" and it is genderless.

8) an image of a joltik/giratina with a red, blue, gray, and white palette. it is...very tiny, barely taking up any space on the existing canvas. it is mainly giratina shaped with a joltik's face, but is hard to make details out on due to being so damn small. its name is "joltitina" and it is genderless.

9) an image of an articuno/espeon with a gray and black color palette, sporting blue and orange accents for the eyes and gem respectively. it is an espeon with galarian arcticuno features, and has a long, elegant tail and a facial mask. its name is "artipeon" and it is genderless. ]

the artipeon was a gift from knux, but man we made out like bandits yesterday. giratinas AND mews!

very pleased with how this run has just been a funfest of figuring out personal pokemon. it's so much fun.
rin: it is time to play infinite fusion
rin: pulls a pokeball out of his pocket
rin: i wonder what pokemon xavier has left me w-
eighty-seven different spider-themed fusions explode out of the ball, instantly burying rin

rin: oh

this is exactly what happened, i was there. i'll post my own finds in a big ol batch later, shit's hectic for me atm

[ADOPTS]

yeah this is literally what happened on call, can attest
today's session with knux was a short one, but thanks to 3x speed up feature we were able to clear out the sewers, lavender town, And erica's gym. good day for progression- and also, getting new mons. not a lot of variety today but what we Did get is just incredible. here we go:

[Image: TmWMgtX.png][Image: SV4mmNd.png]
[image description: 2 images of pokemon fusions.

1) a shroomish/pikachu fusion, sporting a pikachu's body and a shroomish's cap for a head. it is low saturated and composed of two shades of violet, and has a grumpy face. its name is "shroomchu" and it is genderless.

2) an azumarill/hoppip fusion, with a hoppip's body, an azumarill's face, tail and markings. it is a raspberry color with white markings and green leaves. its name is "azumapip" and it is genderless. ]

these two were just random gets that were super cute. the azumarill/hoppip is particularly notable, as hoppip is our system member metro's favorite pokemon, and we should be able to whip this one up in petz very easily for her. hooray!

[Image: B85Nn9A.png][Image: kCx9cMN.png][Image: 4v0fVVH.png][Image: eeNDgOd.png][Image: 5eAC33i.png][Image: FIWox8x.png]

[image description: 6 images of pokemon fusions, specifically all depicting "swiveon", a swinub/sylveon hybrid. they have a short legged sylveon's body, bushy fur, stripes on their backside, and sylveon's ribbons. they are all genderless.

1) a grayscale swiveon
2) a yellow tinted swiveon with purple and white accents
3) a green tinted swiveon with pink and white accents
4) a blue tinted swiveon with teal, peach and white accents
5) a maroon tinted swiveon with pink, blue and white accents
6) a magenta tinted swiveon with green, pink and white accents]

this is the swiveon squad. i swear we were planning to unfuse some but they all turned out too cute, so now we have six of them. they are such brave truffle pigs

[Image: WHJchvu.png][Image: OW2WFt3.png]
[image description: two images of pokemon fusions, specifically "electinines". they resemble one of the tiger-based beta pokemon, and have bulky bodies with a round, friendly head. they are both genderless.

1) an electinine with a green, white and black color palette
2) an electinine with a magenta, white and black color palette.]

we forget what the name of this specific kotora evolution is but we were VERY excited to encounter it in the wild. we love beta pokemon!

[Image: gOSaw4j.png][Image: 1A26GHm.png][Image: z2SRDCM.png]

[image description: three images of pokemon fusions, specifically all yamask/oricorio (baile) fusions named "yacorio". they are all genderless, and are all black with color accents. the first has yellow accents, the second has blue,and the third has red. they're oricorio (baile) shaped with yamask faces and a mask held in hand.]

knux scored us these Amazing fusions in his own run, and we got them as a gift for xavier. he loves oricorio baile and has wanted a shiny one for a while- which has the black + red color palette the third one here does. it's perfect!

in addition to all this we got some latias, girafarig, and dialga components, as well as two wonder trade goodies i'm too lazy to screencap rn. more later, most likely!
OKAY SO

I've accumulated QUITE the backlog of pokemon, since I've gone all the way to beating Erika since I last made a post. Bear with me here, it's going to be a LOT. For the sake of not having to type a whole lot, I'll post a big ol' batch image of every mon i've designated a "keeper" (as in, i'm not planning to fuse, unfuse, or evolve it) and then some images of my "components" boxes (pokemon that i am not keeping and can be used as fusion components)

I'll also go in and add some brief comments on all the keepers. So without further ado, here we go!

[Image: aYEMKMF.png]
[image description: a 4x8 grid of various pokemon fusions]
Left to right, top to bottom:

Pinkman (Omastar/Aggron)- wonder trade mon, name from original owner. kept because it is actually pink and it looks cool.

Rana (Politoed/Teddiursa)- wild encounter, named for its resemblance to Rana (a cut mob from the very very old days of minecraft). kept because it is cute

Regikiss (Regigigas/Togekiss)- wild encounter, unnamed. kept for the cool seraph look

Literal Huna (Kecleon/Yamask)- wild encounter, name from Bionicle. kept because it literally is the mask of invisibility from bionicle

Magmorbok (Magmortar/Arbok)- wild encounter, unnamed. kept because it looks like a Sonic villain

Lloyd (Doublade/Sandshrew)- wild encounter, named for its slight resemblance to Lloyd from Chrono Trigger. kept for the same reason

Richard (Mantine/Gabite)- wild encounter and former party member. kept due to its cute/goofy appearance

Doubdrill (Doublade/Beedril)- fusion. kept for a good evolution later down the line (i like swordbugs apparently)

Whimsisire (Whimsicott/Quagsire)- fossil mon. kept for its cute little waving sprite

Bell (Swinub/Cyndaquil)- wonder trade mon, name from original owner. kept because it is a good and small bean

Morrisson (Trapinch/Aipom)- wonder trade mon, name from original owner. kept because of the cute face and bitey tail

IT'S A TINY BOY (Charizard/Celebi)- wild encounter, named after a terminalmontage clip. kept because it is a tiny boy

Arthur (Luxio/Azurill)- wild encounter, named after Arthur from The Tick. kept for its distinct appearance.

Golemortar (Golett/Magmortar)- fusion. kept for a good evolution later down the line (hoping for a mech guy with big arm cannons)

Umbgon (Umbreon/Porygon)- gift from mortis. good polygonal bean

Beesect (Beedrill/Genesect)- fusion. kept because i like bugs

Three-Point (Genesect)- received from mortis, named for its pose (three-point superhero landing). kept because it's one of my custom bases

Dark VVisp (Misdreavus/Goldeen)- wild encounter and former party member. kept and named for its wisplike appearance. will be renamed once my w key is fixed (i'm pasting a w from the clipboard to make this post)

Flyesect (Flygon/Genesect)- fusion. kept because it is a sprite i made

Lanrona (Lanturn/Volcarona)- fusion, originally created because i needed a water/fire type to fulfill a quest. kept because of its appearance

Mario (Rotom/Venomoth)- wonder trade mon, name from original owner. kept because bug

Domino (Solosis/Riolu)- wonder trade mon, name from original owner. kept because it is cute

Kini-Nui (Yamask/Yamask)- fusion, named after the place the Toa put their masks. kept because the sprite is my own and for the bionicle reference

Aberration (Swinub/Cleffa)- wild encounter, kept and named for its odd color pallete

Booger (Celebi/Ambipom)- wild encounter and former party member, kept and named for its color and shape

Pilot (Yanmega/Charizard)- wild encounter and current party member, kept and named for its appearance

Sol (Deoxys/Aggron)- wild encounter and current party member, kept and named for its appearance

Mint Sprinkle (Jirachi/Luxray)- starter pokemon and current party member, named for its former color pallete and kept for its appearance and ability/moveset combo (serence grace with bite means a 60% chance to flinch)

Danju (Aegislash/Genesect)- fusion and current party member, named after Danju from Knight's Kingdom II. Kept for its appearance and moveset

Krazaakh (Klink/Kabutops)- fusion and current party member, named after the mask of shadows (krahkaan) with the typical suffix for a vahki (-aakh). kept because it is my own sprite and for the bionicle reference

Rolla (Sandslash/Whirlipede)- fusion and current party member, named after @Spriter's old character. Kept because it is my own sprite

Klinkfeon (Klinklang/Leafeon)- wild encounter. kept for its amazing techno-organic appearance

aaaa that was a lot. here's my component boxes, i'm not going to go over every pokemon in there because otherwise i would die
[Image: kAhUEGF.png]
[Image: 6qFWa8w.png]
[Image: aZe8cZo.png]
[image description: three boxes, each mostly full of various pokemon and pokemon fusions]

that's all from me, hopefully my next post won't be so huge lol

[ADOPTS]

no session today, but i DID do an IF hex. here is the newly christened elderberry:

[Image: 2_26_11_23_6_00_48.png]
[image description: a collage of fullbody images of a petz hex, specifically of the jolteon/flygon fusion "joltgon". she is a quadrupedal pet with a large scale and jolteon-like body and limb shape, with a jolteon's face, ears, white neck spikes, and body spikes. her wings are also spiky, and she has some white spikes on her head. her eyes are flygon's pilot-style goggles, but pointed. her tail tip is white and spiky, and her body is a deep blue.]

isn't she cute? i had to swerve away from our IF petz-specific save for a bit to make one of my personal guys. i really like her...
Only two new gets today (along with a bunch of components, most of which got traded to Mortis), but I love them both very much. The first is a Blastoise/Gallade made specifically for an upcoming Rock-type gym when I realized I didn't have a Fighting-Type in my party. It never ended up actually learning a fighting type move but he's good and valid anyway:
[Image: blastlade.PNG?ex=6582740b&is=656fff0b&hm...4a6567323&]
[Image Description: A summary screen of a Blastoise/Gallade fusion named Mega Man. Its body is thin and lanky like Gallade's, and it has a pair of water blasters on its arms instead of hands. The rightmost blaster (viewer's right) is charging a glowing blue energy ball. Its torso is covered by a shell, its face is segmented like Blastoise, and it has the finned cap and chest spike from Gallade. It is pale red and light blue in color. The moves it knows are Aqua Tail, Psycho Cut, Skull Bash, and Swords Dance.]

The second is a fusion I made after discovering with Mortis how the star system actually works in KIF (tl;dr: red is normal, yellow is rarer, black and cyan are extremely rare and feature inversions which make for much more vivid colors and often colored outlines). I unfused Aberration (the cleffa/swinub from my previous post) and fused the Cleffa component onto a Mewtwo, then evolved it into a Clefairy, resulting in a Clefairy/Mewtwo with a pretty striking pallete.
[Image: refraction.PNG?ex=6582740b&is=656fff0b&h...1d72612a8&]
[Image description: A summary screen of a Clefairy/Mewtwo fusion named Refraction. It has Mewtwo's overall body shape and silhouette, with the addition of several spikes emerging from the back, clawed hands and feet instead of the sphere-tipped digits Mewtwo usually has, and a set of pointed ears with a hair tuft between them. Its tail is curled up in a cinnamon bun shape. It is a vivid cyan and red in color, and has a holographic or ghostly appearance due to the outlines of the sprite being colored bright red. The moves it knows are Swift, Psycho Cut, Sweet Kiss, and Safeguard.]

Currently Mega Man is in my party (I had to swap Kraazakh out as it was falling behind and I didn't want to evolve it) and Refraction is in the box, although I'm considering swapping another party member for Refraction. I decided to stop just before Silph Co. since that building has about ten million trainers and is really tedious, so I wanted to save that for a day when I had a lot of people in call to keep me company.

[ADOPTS]

finally, a session with knux! it's been a busy week.

not recorded but last session we did was beatrix playing solo and making a team for herself out of our five million giratinas we got in the session prior. here is her new party!

[Image: EIH9GB6.png][Image: ggd9m9Q.png][Image: us7qkIW.png][Image: G47KJeW.png][Image: YJGmPHR.png][Image: 8EBkxWh.png]

[image descriptions: 6 images of pokemon fusions.
1) a giratina/dragonite fusion with a dragonite shaped body, a giratina's head, a striped underbelly, and claw-like pieces along its torso. it is grayscale in palette, is genderless, and is named "giranite". it is also a red star shiny.

2) a very small scale joltik/giratina fusion. it is extremely small scale on the canvas and is a giratina with a joltik's little face and spiky, glowy wings made of electricity. it is red with blue, white and gray accents. it is genderless, named "joltitina", and a yellow star shiny.

3) an image of a mimikyu/giratina fusion with a very low saturation tan, black, purple and blue palette. it has a giratina's body, but is actually headless, with a shadowy hand emerging where the head would be. mimikyu's glowing eyes are instead on the creature's torso. the fusion is a raggedy plush, and seems haphazardly stitched together. it is named "mimitina" and is genderless. it is a red star shiny.

4) an arceus/giratina fusion with body halfway between its components- it has giratina's overall shape and claw-like structures on its neck, but arceus' neck, head, legs, and halo. It has wings by the base of its tail, made of space itself. it has space pattern along its underbelly, running from the underside of its head all the way to its tail. arceus' head...thing is made up of space dust as well, with a small planet floating by its head. its palette is white and purple with a galactic feel, with some orange accents here and there. its name is "arctina", it is genderless, and it is a double red star shiny.

5) a giratina/girafarig fusion with girafarig's overall body shape, giratina's front legs, spike-like back legs, a giratina head on the tail, and giratina's crest-like features on its main head. it has giratina's markings along its body, as well as spots instead of a striped belly. its palette is black, gray, and neon cyan. its name is "girafarig", it is genderless, and it is a red star shiny.

6) an umbreon/giratina fusion with a body resembling giratina's origin form, with a striped, worm-like body. its head is triangular and sporting umbreon's eyes and ears, as well as a 4 pointed star shape crest. it has shadowy hands that extend outward, and equally shadowy wings covered in eyes. its chest has an opening like a fanged mouth. it has a black and white palette, is named "umbtina", is genderless, and is a double red star shiny.]

as you can see, we're mentioning stars now- we used to think these weren't anything huge, or even bugged. they were just marks indicating which half of the shiny was actually shiny, but it didn't seem that consistent at all...until we looked into it during this session.

as knux put it in his last post:
"tl;dr: red is normal, yellow is rarer, black and cyan are extremely rare and feature inversions which make for much more vivid colors and often colored outlines"- leading us to completely rethink how we look at these guys. double stars mean both components were shiny and purposefully fused together, ftr- for some reason this doesn't show up in double shinies in the wild.

with that in mind...we looked at our handful of black star shinies we have and made them into really cool stuff!

[Image: XGcpswd.png][Image: SUlF0n5.png][Image: pDOKUIU.png]

[image descriptions: 3 images of pokemon fusions. they are all neon colors with strange shading tones, colored outlines, and double stars- the first two being double black, with the third being (inexplicably) double yellow.

1) a shellder/espeon fusion with a distinctly "invader zim" feeling, with a purple body and almost hoodie-like head, with a neon green face taking the place of shellder's shadowy one. its eye whites are replaced with a bright magenta pattern, green pupils the size of pinpricks. its black tongue hangs out of its mouth, matching its gem and inner ears. it is named "shellpeon", and is genderless.

2) a sunflora/luxray fusion with a blindingly red palette, so red that the outlines blend into the body color. details are practically obscured, but a sunflower-like mane and sunflower tipped tail can be seen on luxray's body. its face is desaturated cyan. its name is "sunray" and it is male.

3) a haxorus/suicune fusion resembling the gen 9 paradox pokemon walking wake. it has...blades? on its crest, though shapes are hard to make out in the neon green mess of outlines and shades. its mane is a darker green. it is named "haxcune", and is genderless.]

these fuckers are messy as hell and we love them very much. gotta give them names later!

here's some mons gotten from knux today!

[Image: OvvDD8W.png][Image: hNE0QOw.png][Image: nPTD0g4.png]

[image description: 3 images of "omaeon"s, omastar/vaporeon fusions. they are vaporeon shaped with tentacle-like features in place of a neck ruff, as well as spikes along their face, back, and tails. they have omastar eyes and tattered fins. all three are genderless.

1) a black and white omaeon with a red shiny star.

2) a blue, teal and pink omaeon with a yellow shiny star.

3) a blue and yellow omaeon with a yellow shiny star.]

lastly, some misc guys from wonder trade in a previous session, mons obtained/components used from knux trades, and misc gets from today/past times. enjoy!

[Image: frjXQf1.png][Image: HdsrZ0L.png][Image: yV5QC1G.png][Image: uYTI9Pg.png][Image: 410KaQD.png][Image: p7FCj5o.png][Image: P13y5Uq.png][Image: GHyLcSr.png][Image: gW0SmGb.png]

[images description: 9 images of pokemon fusions.

1) a genderless jumpluff/eevee fusion named "jumpvee" with a red shiny star. it has a blue eevee body with peach colored dandelion puffs on its neck, head, and tail. it resembles an eevee otherwise, and has a cheerful, open green mouth.

2) a genderless leafeon fusion named "leafsect" with a thin, spindly leafeon body with insect-like legs, a leafeon's head, and absolutely coated in chanterelle (i think?) mushrooms. the body color is purple, with the mushrooms appearing in a deeper shade, with blue-green accents on the leaves. it has two red shiny stars.

3) a ralts/ditto fusion named "ralto" with a white, gelatinous body, blue cap, and yellow spikes. it resembles a ralts in all but texture, and has a jewel-like shine. it is genderless, and has a yellow shiny star.

4) another ralto, this one pale green in body, black capped, and purple spiked. it is genderless and has a yellow shiny star.

5) a genderless paras/drifloon fusion named "paloon". it has a round periwinkle colored body with white mushroom-shaped clouds sticking out of the top of it, with gray eyes and claw-like features coming off of its sides. it has paras' mouthparts and drifloon's balloon string, with some blue spores trickling down. there are blue spores also coming off of its mushroom clouds. it has a red shiny star.

6) another paloon, this one a pastel lavender with muted green eyes and purple spores.  it is also genderless and has a yellow shiny star.

7) a genderless deoxys/shuckle fusion named "deockle", featuring a shuckle's body, long tendril like limbs making it stand up tall, and a long neck tipped with a deoxys head. the fusion is pink, slate gray, and white colored. it has a red shiny star.

8) a genderless toxapex/goodra fusion named "spyro", featuring a purple goodra body with pale green underbelly and yellow highlights. it has toxapex's tendrils(?) on its head and seaslug like back protrusions. it has a worried expression as well, and a red shiny star.

9) a genderless paras/dunsparce fusion named "jina", featuring a grayscale palette. it looks almost exactly like a dunsparce, but with tired, cartoony eyes, mushrooms on its back, and little bug legs. it has a red shiny star.]

after all that, we did a massive organization session that we are Not taking pictures of- but we may do some more casual fusions this week to make use of all the materials we have- and we have a LOT.
it has been a While since we've updated but we did in fact do a big fusion spree and now we are covered in new guys. let us show you the new guys.

first off, the final members of our parasect/eeveelution collection:

[Image: BQjqQPQ.png][Image: SIdZZ3F.png][Image: TomFZIA.png][Image: IJs0Prt.png]
[image description: 4 images of pokemon fusions, all with two red stars.

1) a flareon/parasect fusion with a cyan color scheme. it has a flareon's head and neck ruff with a puffball mushroom-style body, a fluffy tail, big claws, and spindly legs. its name is "flasect" and it is genderless.

2) a jolteon/parasect fusion with a peach-orange and white color scheme, featuring purple eyes and accents. it has a jolteon's head, large claws, and tendril-like features all over its body. its legs are spindly, it is genderless, and its  name is "joltsect".

3) a glaceon/parasect with a magenta and lilac color scheme, featuring a glaceon's head and tail, spindly legs, big claws, and a stacked, shelf-like mushroom on its back. its name is "glacesect" and it is female.

4) a sylveon/parasect with a white, magenta and teal color scheme, featuring a sylveon's head, ribbons, and bows. it has a tall mushroom with scalloped edges along the underside and a spotty coloration, large claws, and spindly legs. its name is "sylvsect" and it is male.]

really glad to get a full set of these guys, they've been one of our favorite sets of sprites we've seen since starting this adventure. really fond of the joltsect especially, with its nice colors...

[Image: tl5AhBg.png]
[image description: a vileplume/mismagius fusion with a doll-like body. it has a dark purple head, spindly little hands and legs, a teal ruffly dress with a rafflesia pattern, and a teal rafflesia hat. its name is "vilemagius", it is genderless, and it has two red stars.]

this one was also one we've craved getting since initially looking through fusions- it manages to make something totally unique out of two components, and looks like a little doll....

[Image: wx3wwbx.png][Image: L9Gqudf.png][Image: e8kXNpq.png]

[image description: 3 images of latias fusions!

1) a latias/sylveon fusion with a latios head, wings, tail, and overall marking patterns. it has sylveon's body and bows. it has a deep teal and light blue color palette, with black, teal and white accents on its bows. its name is "latiaveon", it is genderless, and has two red stars.

2) a jirachi/latias fusion that resembles a latias with ribbon tendrils, stardust-like edges to its wings and body, and tags on its wings and head. it also has star-like fringe on its head as well. it is white and light blue wiith brown accents, and has a jirachi-like face. on its chest is a star marking instead of the typical latias shape. there are some blue stars shining in the background. its name is "jitias", it is female and it has two yellow stars.

3) a latias/mantine fusion with a manta ray-like shape, latias' head and back...legs? and rounded head frills, as well as mantine's tail. it is raspberry colored with a white underbelly and a teal ring on its belly. it has red, fish-like eyes. its name is "mantias", it is female, and it has two yellow stars.]

one of como's favorite pokemon is latias, so we had to make a couple for him. sylveon is his other fave, so...the two must be fused! he loved all these guys and we'll probably toss them to him once he eventually plays kuray.

[Image: wUXInhh.png][Image: 3rPIRPG.png][Image: YzLsjZL.png]

[image description: three cofagrigus fusions, all with two red stars.

1) an egg-shaped cofagrigus/sentret fusion, resembling a sentret with no organic arms, and a haunting black aura complete with four spectral hands. the rest of it looks like a normal sentret, just with a white and black palette. because of the feet blending in with the black aura and the belly ring blending in with the white body, it really, really looks like an egg. its name is "cofagtret" and it is genderless.

2) a deoxys/cofagrigus fusion resembling goldlewis' cryptid-carrying coffin from guilty gear strive, complete with an "AREA 51" label and a goopy amorphous figure emerging from the inside, googly eyes just barely visible. it has a magenta, black and gray coffin with green goop. its name is "deogrigus" and it is female.

3) a clefable/cofagrigus fusion resembling a ghostly clefable peeking out of a wooden coffin, featuring black spectral hands made of space itself. the clefable is purple, and the coffin is brown. apparently this thing is a SMT reference. its name is "clefgrigus" and it is female. ]

we really like the idea of cofagrigus' big spooky hands, but we've been mixed on the whole leaning into the ancient egyptian theming as we get older- so an attempt was made to make some spooky ghost guys that don't lean into that as much. we're pretty pleased with these guys!

[Image: MAMIm3c.png][Image: 11ZXnB7.png][Image: N8UfBLO.png][Image: drCv1eA.png][Image: 5aMQ1aN.png]

[image description: 5 bewear fusions!

1) a delibird/bewear fusion featuring a pink bewear body, santa hat and muzzle, with a white head (complete with beard and delibird ears), present sack, and puffball on the santa hat. it has delibird eyes as well, and sports a tiny white button on its belly. its name is "deliwear" and it is female with two yellow stars.

2) a spiritomb/bewear fusion with a grayscale palette. its head is an odd keystone with headband-like ghostly ears, as well as a ghostly bewear body and a floating black tail. all of the spectral body parts have spiritomb's orbs suspended within, as well as a jagged mouth on its belly. its name is "spiriwear", it is female, and has two red stars.

3) a shedinja/bewear fusion with a dull pink and light dull brown color palette. it has a bewear's body with a slumped posture, one of its eyes missing. its other eye is shedinja-like and its headband-like ears are tattered on one side. it has shedinja wings and a tail made out of loose stuffing, matching tears and rips all across its body. it has a white shedinja halo as well. its name is "shedwear", it is female, and has two yellow stars.

4) a bewear/girafarig fusion with a light peach, black, and white color palette. it has girafarig's body with bewear's overall soft, plush qualities, bewear's head and headband-like ears (also sporting girafarig antennae), and a stufful head on its tail. it has a stitched midsection holding the two girafarig halves together. its name is "befarig" and it is female with two yellow stars.

5) a meowth/bewear fusion with a light cyan, black and white color palette. it has a bewear's body and tail with a meowth's face, ears, and whiskers, and is in a cutesy seated position. it has meowth's darker feet markings, as well. its name is "meowear", it is female, and has one red star. ]

the bears are in. we FINALLY got some bewear components and went kind of crazy. bewear isn't actually one of our favorite pokemon but it is a teddy bear and thus can be used to make a slew of plushie fusions. we got a little spooky with it too, for fun.

deliwear was also a christmas gift to ourselves. please observe them.

onto some wonder trade gets....

[Image: S23YNIE.png][Image: abi0wjR.png][Image: NOvtmLW.png][Image: UPu9qHb.png][Image: r3nuuy0.png][Image: Np1RNSo.png][Image: 7LtgEdi.png][Image: 9DO3pma.png][Image: 1zB9n1w.png][Image: zvLrG4J.png][Image: NHWwDOM.png][Image: 7Mp6LDV.png]

[image description: 12 images of various pokemon fusions, all obtained from wonder trade. none of their names were purposefully chosen.

1) a genderless exeggcute/eevee fusion named "bee gee". it has a retro color palette made of a light brown, white, and red. its body and face are eevee-like, with white egg goop on its head and tail tip. little spikes (maybe made of eggshell?) are on its back, as well as a cracked egg for a neck ruff. red dots are on its eggy ears. it has one red shiny star.

2) a genderless clefairy/lopunny fusion named "jabroni". it has a light pink lopunny's body with black ear tips and limb fluffs, as well as its ears being covered in black space with glow-in-the-dark colored stars. it also has clefairy's wings, face, hair tuft, and tail. it has one red shiny star.

3) a genderless cradily/luxray fusion named "muscles". it has a dark gray and blue color palette, with luxray's body and overall "hair" shape, as well as cradily's head, markings, and tendrils along its eyes and tail area. it has a red shiny star.

4) a genderless duskull/clefable fusion named "robin". it has a clefable's body with a duskull's face, with its spiral tail made of ghostly material and limbs styled to look more ghostly. its wings are replaced with bones. its head tuft is also a ghostly tendril. its body is black, and its bones are light blue. it has a red star.

5) a genderless smeargle/furret fusion named "arceus". it has a furret's body with a smeargle's ears, hat, and darker markings. its body is covered in striped gradients, with one gradient being green to light green, and another being magenta to dark purple. its smeargle-like markings are light gray and dark gray. it has a red shiny star.

6) a male slugma/persian named "slugsian", with two black shiny stars. because of its status as a black star shiny, it has an inverted palette with bright red outlines, purple and raspberry body colors, and gem-like blue eyes. its body is a persian shape with a slugma's head and magma-like texture, with persian whiskers and a fire tipped tail.

7) a genderless krookodile/flareon named "krookoreon", with one yellow shiny star. it has a deep blue palette with black spiky fluff and markings. its body is flareon-like with a long snouted canine face and snaggle teeth, with a black eye mask.

8) a genderless dratini/pyukumuku fusion named "wack", with one red shiny star. it has a pyukumuku's lump-like body with a dratini face and tail, tipped with dratini's wings where pyukumuku's spikes would usually be. it is purple and white.

9) a genderless joltik/diglett fusion named "macalice", with one yellow shiny star. it looks like a little green joltik sticking out of the ground, featuring purple eyes.

10) a genderless cubone/ekans named "pix", with one yellow shiny star. it looks like a brown snake with a white cubone skull, holding a white bone in its tail and smiling wide.

11) a genderless slakoth/dratini named "cabine", with one yellow shiny star. it has the front half of a sleeping slakoth and the back half of a snake, with slakoth's stripes, face, claws, and dratini's wings and head gem. it is lilac with purple and white accents.

12) a genderless litwick/horsea fusion named "serberus", with one red shiny star. it is made of white candle wax with dot eyes and a horsea's body, and half of its face made of a white cracked shell. ]

lots of good guys from wonder trade sessions, including that absolutely gorgeous slugma/persian. we have no idea how we are going to pull off that color effect in petz but we are going to try.

next...mareep fusions.

[Image: XXubN9n.png][Image: QQ1jh8B.png][Image: aZ9Pbj6.png][Image: rIel4QC.png][Image: 27lP59h.png]

[image description: 5 mareep fusions!

1) a genderless spiritomb/mareep fusion named "spirireep", with one yellow shiny star. it is mareep shaped with ghost-like wool, hollow black eyes, and orbs floating around it. it has a dull gray body, dull teal wool, and gold and black accents.

2) a genderless shroomish/mareep fusion named "shroomreep", with two red shiny stars. it is mareep shaped with green spotted light green wool, with a shroomish face and a mushroom-tipped tail. its face is very grumpy.

3) a female duskull/mareep fusion named "dusreep", with two red shiny stars. it is mareep shaped with a skull head, no limbs, and ghostly wool. it is grayscale, with white on its skull and black on its wool.

4) a genderless phantump/mareep fusion named "phantreep", with two yellow shiny stars. it has mareep's body but no head, and has phantump's eyes on the front of its body. it has phantump horns and a plant-like tail. its wool is dark gray, its limbs and tail are dark green, and its horns are dark red-brown.

5) a female roselia/mareep fusion named "rosereep" with two yellow shiny stars. it has a pale brown mareep's body and rose thorns on its head, with brown and blue flowers in its brown wool. its tail is tipped with a brown rose.]

mareep is a pokemon we have a really solid hexing base for, so we decided to just bang out a bunch to hex later. easy stuff, and most of them are spooky!

last but certainly not least...the christmas presents we got from knux today.

[Image: BXp1D0U.png][Image: 0xU43R1.png][Image: H0rwrwi.png][Image: GhofHM0.png]

[image description: 4 images of bewear/scolipede fusions, all with the same sprite but different colors. they have worm-like body shapes and are curled up in a circle, with scolipede's body segments and ring markings, a dark underbelly, a bewear tail, and bewear's head. they are all genderless.

1) a non-shiny bepede named "strawberry". it is pink with a black underbelly, and white and dark red markings.

2) a bepede named "mint", with a red shiny star. it is mint green with a black underbelly and darker green and white accents.

3) a bepede with no name and two red shiny stars. it is pale yellow with a black underbelly and darker yellow and white accents. this one was technically not a christmas gift.

4) a blue shiny star (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) bepede named "grape jelly". due to being a blue shiny star pokemon, it has inverted colors with magenta outlines and a deep green body color, a deep magenta underbelly, and lime green and magenta accents.]

holy shit, amazing christmas gift. knux did these sprites totally custom and we're the first people to have these ever- they werent even posted in the discord until now! we love our little worm beaws so, so much.

merry christmas to all, and let there be much more IF to come.
happy new year! here's our new guys that we got on christmas and a subsequent session!

a pre-amble: kuray infinite fusion released a new "advanced" mode that allows for All New Types Of Shiny....with a lot of color channel shifting we have no idea how to explain, as well as colorization/"mutations"! the main point is: you can get way, Way more shiny options now, and a lot of them look fucking crazy. here's our results from playing on advance mode both when it came out on christmas, and a subsequent session when knux got his laptop back (hooray!)

also: these are sprites exported from the game itself! no more having to screencap every file! yippee! as such, there won't be descriptions of things like gender, because we do not have them on hand. we give these fuckers random pronouns anyway so it does not matter

[Image: AfW1Mgd.png][Image: cl0CNoC.png][Image: 7l5I7Cy.png]

[image description: 3 images of bewear/scolipede fusions, known as bepedes.

1) a lime green bepede with yellow accents, a teal underbelly, dark green stripes, and blue outlines.
2) a pastel pink bepede with white accents, a red underbelly, brown stripes, and red and black outlines.
3) a periwinkle bepede with white accents, deep purple underbelly, deep purple stripes, and dark purple outlines.]

more bepedes!!!! we are just going to have to get as many of these as possible. these guys are zippy, tufty, and lavv respectively.

[Image: eKxVe0u.png]
[image description: a togekiss/jolteon fusion with a jolteon's body and head, togekiss-like ears, a frilly neck ruffle, a rounded togekiss tail and cheek blush markings. there is also a lightning-like stripe across its body. its body is white with peach (almost fleshy) striping, as well as pastel red and blue accents]

the first pokemon we obtained on christmas: cheeri! technically half of her (the togekiss) was a component from our starter, and her jolteon component came from a route 1 eevee. she's perfect.

[Image: 3WclWVM.png][Image: xXUNx3u.png][Image: MURSte2.png][Image: 05KGXsx.png][Image: 1IJQGyY.png][Image: gfdhho5.png][Image: 3m83ivx.png][Image: HQonOyI.png][Image: dkldYgo.png]
[image description: 9 images, all of eeveelution fusions.
1) a caterpie/sylveon fusion with extremely vibrant colors. it has a caterpie's head and caterpillar-like body segments, along with a sylveon's body type, ribbons, and ears. its body is an iridescent magenta and orange, with purple and lime green accents. its outlines are also lime green.
2) a ditto/espeon fusion that resembles a domestic cat, specifically a tortoiseshell with gray, black, and pastel green markings. its eyes are purple.
3) a dragonite/glaceon fusion with a glaceon's body, headpiece, ears and tail, and a dragonite's face, antennae and wings. its body is magenta, its accents are teal and dark blue, and its outlines are dark blue as well.
4) a meowth/vaporeon fusion with a vaporeon's head and body, with a spiral tipped tail, a bell collar, and meowth's gem and whiskers. it is cream colored with orange and black accents.
5) a porygon-z/jolteon fusion with rounded, porygon-z like jolteon shapes, and a missingno textured neck ruff. it is blue with gray limbs, and periwinkle accents. its outlines are blue.
6) a sentret/glaceon fusion with a glaceon's body and ears, with a headpiece that has "hair" resembling sentret's tails, sentret's actual tail, and sentret's face. it has a dull light green body with pink and white accents, as well as wonky pink highlights. its outlines are a deeper pink. its name is bumble.
7) a slowpoke/espeon fusion with an espeon's body and ears, slowpoke's tail, and a featureless face aside from slowpoke's eyes and espeon's gem. it is lavender with white and purple accents.
8) a venonat/jolteon fusion with jolteon's body, venonat's fur, eyes, and antennae. he has purple body fur, white antennae, and iridescent teal-green eyes and limbs. his name is slurpee.
9) a venonat/umbreon fusion with a fuzzy, venonat-styled fur coat, umbreon's body, and venonat's eyes and antennae. its fur is blue with pastel pink accents, and white antennae/eyes. ]

here we have our vast collection of eeveelution fusions, all derived from the eevees found at the start of the game- plus an imported sylveon because jesus CHRIST mist stones did not want to roll us any. we can't get enough of eeveelutions, and there's so many good ones in this game. plus, they're petzable.
[Image: NW43Po2.png][Image: qAMrWHJ.png][Image: HozW9qv.png][Image: WIBja7I.png][Image: GvQ9CHP.png]
[image description: five images of pokemon fusions.

1) a dratini/solosis fusion resembling a blue cell with a blue and white baby dratini curled up inside.
2) a jirachi/furret fusion with furret's body and jirachi's face, holding a star, caught up in ribbons and having a shawl-like fabric covering over its chest. it is white with black accents, and has star shaped cheek blush.
3) a krookodile/larvesta fusion with an upright standing larvesta body, larvesta's fluff, and krookodile's head and tail. it is purple with a black and blue striped underbelly, as well as black accents.
4)  a sentret/azurill fusion with azurill's body, sentret's face, tail, and ears. it has a gameboy-like palette with a dull green color paired with white and brown accents.
5) a sunkern/mudkip fusion with a mudkip's body, sunkern's face and sprout. it is pink with brown, coral, and pastel blue markings.]

some non-eeveelution guys accrued on christmas and that first session. the jirachi/furret is from knux!

[Image: gxwNQhL.png][Image: vLbW9iT.png][Image: qRCheHY.png][Image: eaLyjPj.png][Image: qVInRv9.png][Image: WJoZ0ZF.png]

[image description: 6 slither wing sprites, all in different colors

1) a slither wing with white fur, a desaturated blue body, blue outlines, and light blue gradient wings.
2) a slither wing with light purple fur, a dark purple body mulberry gradient wings, dark purple outlines, and purple-orange horns and spikes.
3) a slither wing with white fur, a magenta body, pink outlines, and pale green wings and horns.
4) a slither wing with white fur, a teal body, peach to yellow gradient wings, peach horns and spikes, and green outlines.
5) a slither wing with white fur, a black body, green gradient wings, and pale green horns.
6) a slither wing with white-cream fur, an orange body, periwinkle to pink gradient wings, brown outlines, and periwinkle horns. ]

...so we realized that there's an alt sprite for volcarona based on slither wing and immediately decided to go get some and randomize colors so we could have a bunch more random slither wing OCs. we will probably make many, many more of these

so...yeah! pokemon! we're back to it!
Quick Advanced Mode star chart for my own reference (and others too!)

Green Star: Hue shifting between 180 and -180, and only on Red, Green, and Blue channels. These are considered "standard" shinies. (81.40% or 1 in 1.22)

Black Star: Inverted Red, Green, and/or Blue channel. (1.83% or 1 in 54.43)

Blue Star: Uses Cyan, Magenta, or Yellow as a color value in at least one channel. (13.20% or 1 in 7.57)

Cyan Star: Uses Inverted Cyan, Magenta, or Yellow in at least one channel. (1.80% or 1 in 55.25)

Grey Star: Uses Grey as a color value in at least one channel. (0.60% or 1 in 166.50)

Yellow Star: Uses Inverted Grey in at least one channel. (0.16% or 1 in 611.19)

Red Star: Uses Citrine, Violet, Marine, Orange, Pink, or Jade in at least one channel. (0.97% or 1 in 102.54)

Magenta Star: Uses Inverted Citrine, Violet, Marine, Orange, Pink or Jade in at least one channel. (0.00093% or 1 in 106,746.37)

Purple Star: "Fake Shinies" or shinies that have been exported as .png and re-imported. These improve performance since the shiny sprite itself is saved as a .png file rather than being generated every time the sprite is loaded. These sprites can also be "double shinied" by having their colors rerolled again- the difference being that the shiny sprite is now being used as a base and being altered, rather than the original pokemon's sprite. (Technically a 100% chance, but this also needs to be done manually? This type of shiny doesn't really fit the rarity system tbh)

And in order from most to least common, that's:

Purple Star (N/A)
Green Star (81.40%)
Blue Star (13.20%)
Black Star (1.83%)
Cyan Star (1.80%)
Red Star (0.97%)
Grey Star (0.60%)
Yellow Star (0.16%)
Magenta Star (0.00093%)

And a personal footnote: I have a box in my PC named "Special Star" specifically for the rarer shiny types. I'm considering anything with less than a 1% chance of spawning to be special stars, which means red, grey, yellow, or magenta stars will be caught immediately regardless of what pokemon it is and kept for potential color transferring.

[ADOPTS]

oh god it has been too long since our last update. we have been doing a lot of stuff in IF, but haven't had the energy to blog about it! we may do some more catch up this week, but for now i'm going to talk about yesterday's session.

a while back we sat down and recorded some faves from the newest sprite pack, and yesterday we made it our mission to wonder trade for components so we could get some of these awesome wishlist mons. we ended up getting about half of them, which feels great! we're going to try and start making OCs out of them before the next sprite pack drops, using our pokemon OC generator, as well as submitting some dex entries for the ones that really speak to us. maybe we'll post about that here, maybe we'll do it in our blog thread. we will see!

for a change of pace, we're going to go one by one to really give these things a spotlight, even if it's just a sentence or two.

[Image: 5eqShlA.png]
[image description: a beedril/lycanroc (midday) fusion, featuring a black lycanroc body, white countershading, white beedril wings angled vertically, deep blue bug eyes and inner ears, a beedril tail, and black antennae.]

this thing is so cute! while the vertical wing placement means this thing definitely cannot fly (as opposed to it being on the back), it's really cute and sweet, and a clever reuse of beedril parts. it's always really charming when a sprite uses assets directly from bases and meshes them together, and reminds us of how we used to make fusions ourselves as kids. the blue eyes are our favorite part, and as people here probably know, we're suckers for black, white, and accent color palettes.

[Image: 24CsEGR.png]
[image description: a lileep/ekans fusion with a pale green snakelike body with pink countershading, itty bitty legs, a pink rattle tail, green lileep fronds, pink false eyees, and a dark pink inner mouth with pink real eyes inside.]

wow! this guy stood out to us immediately in the new pack, and we love its weird little body shape and distinct face. we can imagine this thing waddling around no problem, and getting into weird places.

[Image: mkqVbO9.png]
[image description: a cradily/arbok fusion with a long, pink snake-like body with white markings (including false eyes on its arbok hood and a white set of rings on the belly, a cradily head with more false eyes and white real eyes inside its mouth, darker pink fronds and some weird green spots in place of highlights. it also has nubby little legs, but is much bigger than the previous pokemon]

this guy is the previous one's big sister. she is so huge and fun, and we always love when a spriter does matching evolution lines. we almost want to draw art of these two, but don't really have a lot of time to do so. if we do, we'll post it here.

[Image: BIP3zTw.png]
[image description: a very dramatic looking darkrai/ninetales fusion, featuring ninetales' body but darkrai's distinct marking patterns and features. it has a black body with vivid blue outlines and shading, magenta tips on its tails, a magenta darkai neckpiece, cyan eyes, and a yellow darkrai headpiece.]

knux helped us get this one, and wow, what a stunner. it is absolutely beautiful to look at! even with a straightforward design, you really get the sense that this is a legendary. necessary to hex in petz.

[Image: 1gSUKIF.png]
[image description: a latias/porygon fusion, featuring porygon's body shape, a polygonal latias head and airplane wings, and a lime green and white palette.]

we made a LOT of latias fusions yesterday, mainly due to there being a lot in the previous sprite pack made by one spriter in particular, Oz. we absolutely love their style of latias/latios sprites, and plan on getting the latios versions of these guys as well to make cute pairs. so so so so cute.

[Image: ApJp4RY.png]
[image description: a latias/porygon2 fusion, featuring porygon2's body shape, a latias head and airplane wings, and a pale pink and mint color scheme. it also has a magenta triangle on its chest.]

another cutie! sadly we aren't as huge on the porygon-z out of this line, or we'd make a full set for sure. still, having a latias looking like a rubber duck is perfect, and we really like this thing.

[Image: t8T3nu4.png]

[image description: a latias/snorlax fusion with a snorlax's big chunky body, munchlax's dress-like torso trim, a big fluffy collar, latias wings and ears, and claw-tipped hands. its palette is yellow and white, and it has closed snorlax eyes and a big smile.]

this one had us absolutely smitten, and it breaks our heart we don't immediately have a latios to pair with it. the yellow color is extra cute, and provides a sweet vibe! 10/10 would hug

[Image: r1cFHeh.png]
[image description: a litwick/eevee fusion with an eevee body, melted candle wax head with a black flame, eevee ears with just a bit of melting and dark gray tips, a single visible pink eye, a little smile, a melted neck ruff, and a melty tail tipped in gray.]

we see a cute spooky eevee, we get the cute spooky eevee. this is a really simple design that is soooo cute, and we really want to put it in petz. really soft and gentle vibes, especially with the pastel pink accent.

[Image: MY2drac.png]
[image description: a meganium/parasect fusion with a green parasect body, a long meganium head and neck with spiracles lining it, huge pinchy claws, and a massive lilac mushroom with a white floral marking on its back. there's also some white on where the mushroom connects to the body, as if slowly taking over it.]

this one's really dramatic! there were a lot of parasect fusions in this update, and this one is really up there on ones we like. it's so buggy, but so pretty.

[Image: YcoIQsG.png]
[image description: a mew/bastiodon fusion resembling an extremely stretched out mew wearing a shipping truck as a sort of "shell." the truck pulls from bastiodon's facial features, and has some resemblance to the moving truck from gen 3, with a pokeball pattern on its red shipping compartment. the rest of the truck is gray with a blue windsheld, red eyes, and black tires, and the mew under the truck is a pale, low saturation red with blue eyes.]

this one was THE goal of the session, and technically not from this sprite pack. it's a mew under a truck reference for the most recent "going somewhere" contest, and sprited by knux! we were so excited to get a shieldon in our wonder trading so we could make this thing. so so so funny. can't wait to make it an OC.

[Image: HZrKr0R.png]
[image description: a mew/trevenant fusion resembling a blue mew in a blue bubble, squeezed in place by a curling set of black branches. it is held up by four legs tipped in mew paws, and has floating hands supported by more bubbles.]

wow, what a beauty. this was one of our BIG goals, because look at how crazy this guy is! it's a mew in a tree mech! that's so awesome.

[Image: VFqCUzJ.png]
[image description: a parasect/aurorus fusion with a distinct gummy/slime feel thanks to its teal color palette with dramatic blue shading. it has an aurorus body with bright chartruese frills, parasect eyes, and shelf-like mushrooms embedded into its chest and back leg. it has a big parasect mushroom on its back and both it and its body are covered in lighter teal spots. it has a spiraling frond tail with mushrooms growing off of it and a chartruese tip. it is surrounded by spores.]

jesus this thing rolled good colors. absolutely stunning! i can totally picture this thing elegantly exploring a forest.

[Image: wlvBwU7.png]
[image description: a pidgeotto/wigglytuff fusion that resembles a furby. it has a deep cyan body with a lighter cyan belly, fluffy tail and hair tuft, with a green faceplate and pastel green eyes. its beak is a light lime green, matching its claw feet. it has black pidgeotto eye markings as well.]

we usually don't go for reference fusions but this is very much an exception. it's a furby! we literally just recently had Brain Thoughts about furbies! and now we have one. no idea how this is going to fit into our pokemon OC canon.

[Image: PbkI4JG.png]
[image description: a sandygast/golbat fusion made of drippy pink sand, with a wide gaping mouth in the same style as sandygast's- this time featuring pale green fangs. it resembles golbat in overall shape, with golbat wings and slight drippy feet. it has a black face mask and little green eyes, as well as a pink and white shovel sticking out of its head.  rogue grains of sand drift off of its wings.]

this guy is so silly. we really like sandygast fusions that work with the funky mouth!

[Image: qMyGkwy.png]

[image description: a sandygast/goodra fusion with a pale tan goodra body made out of sand and embedded with pink and green rocks- two of those rocks making up cheek blushies on it. it has a wide, happy looking sandygast mouth, and a black underbelly. it has black and green sandygast eyes, a pink shovel sticking out of its head, nubby arms, and a pile of sand under its body. ]

we love beach weirdos so much, and this one has the sandygast mouth again! it looks so happy.

[Image: GfWXl8d.png]
[image description: a snowrunt/slowpoke resembling a blue, greeen and white slowpoke under a pale green kotatsu with a blue trim and diamond patterns. it looks very content.]

this one is super simple but really adorable. can't decide if the OC version just sits around, or carries it  on its back like a shell...

[Image: qW7XT9H.png]
[image description: a stufful/miltank fusion resembling a toy-like miltank with soft features, beady eyes, little ears and horns, a black bell on the end of its blue tail, a blue checker bandana, and black hooves. it has a blue and white cow pattern all over it, and a blue strawberry on its belly.]

saving the best for last, LOOK at this thing. it is the sweetest, and tailor made for our system member iris. this pattern was actually an accident- we were trying to reroll for the stufful-patterned alt with a strawberry belly, not realizing there was one with standard cow patterns and a bandana. definitely our highest priority for an OC.

this took a lot of time to assemble but we hope you enjoy our guys! now to run off to our blog thread and figure out some character stuff...
Hey! Glad that you like the project!

Just for info, we have a #pokemon-bank forum in our server, where you can export your pokemons and share them with other as well!
Also, don't hesitate to share links to your post in the server if you want (just don't spam)

Hopefully you'll post more cool shinies you meet  Smile
(02-23-2024, 11:40 PM)Reizod Wrote: Hey! Glad that you like the project!

Just for info, we have a #pokemon-bank forum in our server, where you can export your pokemons and share them with other as well!
Also, don't hesitate to share links to your post in the server if you want (just don't spam)

Hopefully you'll post more cool shinies you meet  Smile

thanks for saying hi, we love your mod! we've actually spoken on discord once or twice before (we helped bugtest a bit on christmas, if you remember mortis velasquez on there) but we're pretty shy when it comes to bigger discord servers like that. been really enjoying all of the updates, though, and will keep the invitation in mind!