Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignispark's Den for Critters
Saw the existing critter hoards had a very good template, so I'm going to copy that.

---

Name: Elsevast (Working Title Appendix: the Effervescent Scribe of Ventures into the Unknown Details Abound and Well-Regarded In Choice of Hats )
Species: Lostling
Pronouns: They/Them, Any Neopronouns

Universe: Critter AU
Personality (Summarized): They're very friendly and curious about the world. They love exploring.
Bonus Notes: Fae like to wander about places and write down interesting details about them. Generally they will dive into places, even if they're incredibly dangerous or poorly known. Right now they're really interested in exploring the deep ocean!

---

Name: Count Diamondstall (Dia for short, might change this)
Species: Tinystep
Pronouns: She/Her, They/Them, It/Its

Personality (Summarized): They're dramatic and try to have a lot of poise. They claim everything they do is evil, but...it's kind of a stretch sometimes.
Bonus Notes: She claims things like doing medical work are 'reversing the natural order of entropy, thus doing great evil to the universe itself' and that helping others can 'deprive them of opportunities to grow', thus obviously these things help immensely with building up infamy. It wants to be the most infamous villain of all time. However, harmless and mostly harmless antics mixed with dramaticism and deeds which aren't that evil don't exactly sell it. Don't tell them that though.

---

Name: Captain Cratos
Species: Packling, sorta [Shipping Crate Variant]
Pronouns: Any/All

Personality (Summarized): TBD. They're probably decently friendly though! I imagine they're kinda sociable.
Bonus Notes: They like boating and moving things around. Maybe they also fish? I don't know. They have a cereal. Captain Crato's. It comes in little shipping containers. They may or may not be the only person who offers it.