Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[INFO] Stamp Frames
introducing a new fun thing for our forums: character stamps! they're pretty straightforward- here's some frames that you can pop a character image in, allowing for cute and graphics for your hoards (or anything else you want to mess with)! we'll be releasing new frames over time, and you're welcome to make and share your own for others to use. if you do want to post others for people to use, put them in this thread and we'll add it to the masterpost here. enjoy!
[Image: GKwYf9n.png][Image: vr0kdAh.png]

STAMP FRAMES
[Image: LOBwzVk.png]
base image

[Image: 6olzBQy.png][Image: iAF2wMw.png][Image: SgikJo5.png][Image: QcLefrr.png][Image: N8MmGAS.png][Image: UEkdr8v.png][Image: o8taFe5.png][Image: PlVJvmV.png][Image: krNFqaQ.png][Image: NLq75zk.png]
TCP Type Set- knux400
[Image: border_coins.png]
Coins- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_paint.png]
Paint- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_flowerblack.png][Image: border_flowercolor.png]
Flowers- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_news.png]
Breaking News- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_halloween.png][Image: border_xmas.png][Image: border_hanukkah.png]
Holidays- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_constellations.png]
Constellations- knux400, commissioned by Ace
[Image: border_snow.png][Image: border_snow_noflakes.png]
Snow- knux400, commissioned by Ace

coming soon: zone frames by ringor mortis!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I'm also taking commissions for custom borders!

GENERAL USE - $5.00
This is for generic borders that could apply to any character, such as a picture frame, a bunch of flowers, or a heart. After you commission the border, it will become publicly available for everyone to use.

[Image: border_paint.png]

CHARACTER SPECIFIC - $10.00
This is for borders specifically designed around an existing character- for example, a Dropdead border might be black and white with pink highlights. These will remain private to the commissioner and can only be used with their permission.

[Image: cobalt_stamp.png]

PM me on Discord to get your border set up!
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Two new borders courtesy of Ace! These are free for anyone to use, so enjoy!
[Image: border_coins.png][Image: border_paint.png]

can't wait to see ten million facebank types pop up with a coins border on them
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

Two more free borders courtesy of Ace! Technically they only ordered one, but I did the shapes in black before coloring them, and thought it looked nice.

[Image: border_flowerblack.png][Image: border_flowercolor.png]

[ADOPTS]

Another public border courtesy of Ace! This one's a newspaper themed border, for those characters that are newsworthy.
[Image: border_news.png]

[ADOPTS]

Two more borders courtesy of Ace! A (late) Halloween border, and something more year-round.
[Image: border_halloween.png][Image: border_constellations.png]

[ADOPTS]

Ace arrives just in time for the holidays with three new borders! (and one variant)
[Image: border_xmas.png][Image: border_hanukkah.png][Image: border_snow.png][Image: border_snow_noflakes.png]

[ADOPTS]