Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INFERNO - A Intermission [Passing Assassin]
[Image: pluto%20Knight%20Small.png]

[image description: Illustration of a cloaked knight with a helmet sitting on a rooftop made of salvaged sheets of material hastily put together. They are clutching a weapon in hand and watch out at the distance. It is nighttime]

Didn't really have much to ask for in the moment, sorry...

Dolce: That's alright, was just worried you'd abandoned me... not that I'd be all that bothered or anything, right?

Dolce: I'm just welcoming the first guest in awhile who hasn't met me with hostility...

Dolce: So, have you made up your mind?

The story of Pluto...

Dolce: Oh? Suppose that's the name people have heard the most so that makes sense.

Dolce: What has you leaning toward that?

There is no kingdom above suffering, it has to always come at a cost.

Dolce: Mm, have to wonder if that comes from experience.

Maybe..

Dolce: Maybe.. Continue?

And all love brings pain, whether by intention or not.

In the end what we can all use is more ways to ease and defy suffering.

Dolce: Well spoken...

Dolce: Then let us start with the Story of Pluto. It's a bit of a curiosity I think..

Dolce: It's one that seems to exist across worlds, what format it appears in tends to vary though. Perhaps it's a constant between realities? Seen it in the form of a play, a novel, actual history to some... a CD? I could not find a compatible player however, I suppose script and formatting works differently between worlds....

[Image: The%20Simp%20Small.png]
[image description: The Cloaked Knight kneels to a entity of feminine presentation who's upper body is visually obscured, blush tinting across the face of their helmet.]

Dolce: It's also very much catnip for a kind of person with certain sensibilities... I am a kind of person.

Dolce: I have to give a proper warning, once the tale starts it cannot be disrupted until the end.  If you have any last words before we start, make them count.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INFERNO - A Intermission [Passing Assassin] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 09-26-2024, 05:03 PM