Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IM with [INK_AND_PLUSH] and [DIGITAL_HORROR]]
These messages are private between you and [INK_AND_PLUSH].
MessiRoom Staff will NEVER ask for your login details or personal information!

[INK_AND_PLUSH]: Sorry for the delay, its been a while since I sent one of these.
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: So gotta exchange addresses, mine is 464 Pepper Avenue, Ludicrous, Hearth, Taverne.
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: And can you send the cash through Billsell?
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: My username is the same there, just keeps things easy.
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: I'm really excited to get my pets/small friends, and Ko (roommate) hopes you enjoy yours.

([OOC]: Did I set this up right? I'm not sure if the initial message is supposed to have my cats username or your cats, or if it doesn't matter)
Give Me Your Coins
[DIGITAL HORROR]: my address is 293 Grayson Street, Wayside, Calliope, [insert name of system region here], will send the cash over!
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i'm also pretty hype, these knockoffs sound like a ton of fun...

(yep! you're good)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: I think they are! I'm excited to have a real one though, I haven't been able to get one personally.
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: Well.. Last time I ordered a minipix it came broken and I couldn't get a refund, so I've been hesitant to try again, but I think you actually want people to enjoy them!
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: I'm hopefully at least.
[INK_AND_PLUSH]: Sorry, wont ramble anymore, going to send these out now and then I got a few other pets working so... Back to the thread.
Give Me Your Coins
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: rambling's alright with me, i could probably use a few people to ramble to, haha...
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: feel free to hit me up with any questions and i'll see if i can help.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]