Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IM with [DIGTAL_HORROR] and [ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE]]
These messages are private between you and [TASTY_TREAT].
MessiRoom Staff will NEVER ask for your login details or personal information!

[DIGITAL_HORROR]: okay, just toss me your address and throw me the money on Billsell, same username as here
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: thank you again for this deal, i'm excited for this guy
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE]:
hey! i've got a po box as follows [OOC: imagine po box numbers and post office info here i have no idea how to make those up] Ludicrous, Canvas, Hearth. (i think that's enough details for postage? i hope. if for some reason you need even more generalized data. i can? but that'd be kinda weird. it'd be no problem though!) if you can't ship to a po box i can hand you the address proper too. (i just get a decent bit of mail sometimes. so. its generally a bit easier to have it held in case i do end up being somewhere else when it arrives.) which, speaking of! don't forget i'll need your postal info too, to send you the device which may or may not be an imitation dog or something else seriously what were they going for dogs dont have horns at least not to my knowledge maybe there's a horned dog somewhere i, might have to find out actually. anyhow. if you need me to cover postage or something or whatnot. let me know.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: PO box should work fine, i can send that 
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: go for 293 Grayson Street, Wayside, Calliope, [insert name of system region here]. it's going to be a long trip for both toys, but i'm patient and looking forward for this guy.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i'll cover postage for both, it's no trouble....thank you for trading with me!
[ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE]:
no problem at all! thank you as well. this'll be cool. i'll go ahead and get to the post office soon to give the send-off for this side of the great vpet odyssey. i'll be heading out with my pal to get some clay and other stuff later today so i should be able to swing by no problem. you can't hear it because this is a text platform. but you can imagine there's a lil bugle or something dooting to celebrate the journey of plastic lil thingamadoodad buds.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: heh, i love that
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: now i'm gonna picture a bugle every time i make a sale/trade