Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
[OUT_OF_ORBIT]:

Hello! My name is Extra and I am new here! I made a forum account to try to meet to other session tcps since the service I was using to host my old support chatroom is going down. I think this forum is a great idea and I'm surprised I didn't hear of it sooner, I especially appreciate the added security the verification proceeds provides.
no longer active
[ROGUE_WOODSMAN]: oh yeah, I remember seeing that session tcp chatroom thing of yours a while back. didn't bother posting in it at the time, I was still feeling pretty raw about everything back then, but it did look like a good resource for session tcps more open for talking about their experiences. I'm Ripcord (not my given name, I changed mine after my session ended) it's nice to meet you.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[OUT_OF_ORBIT]:

Oh wow hello! I had no idea it had that much traction, haha. What a coincidence running into each other again or I guess running into each other for the first time? Internet weird. I'm planning on remaking the support group on the FF forums so if you're interested I can definitely give you the thread link once its up! Its nice to meet you Ripcord. :-)
no longer active
[MORBID_RANCHER]: 

best of luck, watch out for anybody with a bit of edge to 'em. i probably won't join in myself, but i'll definitely lurk around...maybe if someone else has experience with session-specific fauna, that could be cool to talk about. we'll see!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[OUT_OF_ORBIT]:

@[MORBID_RANCHER] I understand your concern but I don't intend on shutting anyone out. Obviously I won't tolerate any harmful behavior but I don't want to act like its inevitable just because we're a bunch of session tcps either. If you want to lurk you are welcome though!

Speaking of, I finally made my thread! Here is the link.
no longer active