Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chatter thread!
Oh hope tonight goes well for ya Marxz! Full moon so fun times
We had someone apparently forget their pants in the store so ???

I should make some moodboards, haven't in a moment.
Give Me Your Coins
Kid just told me he found a really big ant he was keeping as a pet, then started aggressively dabbing in front of the register
How's everyone doing
Give Me Your Coins
holy shit

im not doing fantastic but i got a design today im gonna turn into a SL avatar, bee avatar is almost done being meshed and i updated the travel diary just now
[Image: oT8vpU7.png]
I'm not sure if I was supposed to be impressed or intimidated but I was mostly just confused. I don't quite get children

Ooooh cool, excited to see the avatar!
One if our cashiers is still out (this is the third week) so I'm stuck as cashier tonight. Customers are "interesting", but what else is new.

Got pokemon snap the other day, been a good distraction.
Give Me Your Coins
Forever ago I had a child come through my check out lane, who was very clearly mimicking Sans including both saying several of his stock puns and doing the shrug wink.

Piqued Interest Brain has been going hard on Pokemon/Monster Hunter fanon what if crossover stuff lately and as such I've drawn a couple of monhun weapons based on pokemon and a mock up of a turf war (which I'll add to the post below)
Nidoking based Lance
[Image: 0501212209.jpg?width=265&height=354]
Smeargle based Lance:
[Image: 0501212231.jpg?width=265&height=354]
And Machamp vs Golem/Other Round Pokemon with an alternative finish for fighting a Voltorb or Electrode:
[Image: 0503211537.jpg?width=265&height=354]
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Kid once started recording a tiktok while on line because the old lady in front of her couldn't understand we aren't CVS. The hard part was she was staring directly at me while doing it, did not break eye contact. I hated it.
She also didn't buy anything. Her mom was back by pharmacy. I don't know why she got on line

Oooooh these are really cool Marxz. I like the smeargle one, just a little art man

The real question is: Do you think Machamp could throw a voltorb. Just Yeet it
Give Me Your Coins
Considering that Voltorb is approximately the size of a small soccer ball, Machamp could absolutely yeet a voltorb
Just huck the little sucker into next week
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Adding that to my list of things I'd be afraid of if pokemon were real

Six arm blue man yeeting the danger pokeball at me
Give Me Your Coins
I forgot about Mermay but now I'm seeing art for it, I forgot how much I enjoy this. Dumb happy brain. Might trying drawing something tomorrow, not sure yet
Give Me Your Coins