Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GIVEAWAY] FREE TCPS
Free TCPs to those who wants them! They are first come first serve. Many of them will have notes that I either was given when I received them, or that I came up with while they were in my care. You are free to use these ideas if you'd like, or not! They are wholly optional. Comment with name/typing to claim.

AVAILABLE:
[Image: FMBzQxB.png]
AMBLE
typing:
balloon animal type
origin: base by Mortis, recolor by Cosmo
character notes: "A deceptively resourceful TCP despite its fragile typing, it lives in Consumption and help run an underground black marketplace focused on getting TCPs what they need to survive in such a dangerous zone."
other notes: n/a

[Image: kkEjAbq.png]
EVE
typing: bear trap type
origin: Grandmapocapylse, base by Mortis
character notes: "A former Consumption native, they recently managed to be smuggled out of the zone through the help of the underground black market. They used to be part of a 'family' of TCPs in Consumption, with connections to Spit's cult."

[Image: d2yLST7.png]
POTLUCK
typing:
gift shop type (designer modifier, bow anomaly)
origin: base by Mortis, colored and edited by King-Clod on the forums
character notes: "This TCP loves to make home-cooked meals for friends and strangers alike - no one has to heart to tell him that he can't cook. He knows, deep down, that his dishes aren't quite... appetising, but he's determined to keep trying until he can make something everyone can enjoy! He used to be part of a hybrid TCP but was forcibly separated."

[Image: JusCeKv.png]
PRESS
typing: iced coffee type
origin: art and design by Cosmo
character notes: "This iced coffee type has an energetic, jock type personality. They want to prove they are capable in any situation, despite any vulnerabilities she may have due to her typing."

[Image: 6oOo2ND.png]
typing: jawbreaker type (ability anomaly (minor), charred modifier (intermediate))
origin: gacha pack by Mortis
character notes: "This jawbreaker type tastes a little burnt, but gives an extra energy boost after just a single lick!"
other notes: Originally belonged to Treble, so would be willing to entertain trades of it as well.

[Image: xrmeOes.png]
BURNOUT
typing:
meteor type (overclocked condition)
origin: base by Mortis, colored and edited by Cosmo
character notes: n/a

[Image: 19TnQSQ.png]
typing: Meteor type
origin: Stream raffle giveaway
character notes: "A computer repairman who makes custom TCP-sized laptops for sale in Consumption's underground black market."

[Image: g4B8v0e.png]
typing: pancake type
origin: gacha pack by Mortis
character notes: "This pancake type touts itself as a luxury food item- you'd be surprised how many people go for it."
other notes: Originally belonged to Treble, so would be willing to entertain trades of it as well.

[Image: mpJ2SDE.png]
typing: scarf/round type
origin: art and design by Cosmo
other notes: This TCP was originally made by/for a child alter, and for our comfort, we would prefer if it weren't used in very intense or adult plotlines. Please do not adopt if you cannot respect that.

[Image: dcckvGh.png]
YUGO
typing:
world view type (eyespot anomaly (minor))
origin: art and design by Orange Juice Goose on the forums
character notes: "This world view type spawned in the wild's of Fallow's Island; forced to learn to survive by themself, they became quite the intrepid adventurer."
other notes: Has a full ref sheet I can DM upon request.

[Image: Giv7rXk.png]
POPLAR
typing: bastard type (low-poly modifier)
origin: made by Paul, using Mortis' artwork as a base
other notes: Made by my system member Paul. Has bonus art that can be DMed upon request.

[Image: hQKnZva.png]
CHARITY
typing:
tzedakah box type (designer modifier)
origin: TCP advent calendar 2019, base by Mortis
character notes: "This tzedakah box type is always looking to help those in need, especially when times are at their roughest."

[Image: 0HlIofR.png]
typing: love type (designer modifier, claw anomaly)
origin: received in a trade with another user who originally got it from a stream raffle, edits to the base done by Cosmo
other notes: Formerly belonged to Mini, so would be willing to entertain trades for it as well.

[Image: pn2hKKl.png]
typing: traffic cone type (designer modifier)
origin: TCP type raffle
other notes: Originally belonged to Essie, so would be willing to entertain trades for it as well.

[Image: 025X7Z8.png]
typing: dullahan type
origin: TCP type raffle
other notes: A painfully Embercore design, but they didn't want to go above 8 TCPs so they ending up passing. Still impressed with how well this roll nailed their aesthetic though.

CLAIMED:

[Image: BseWwTM.png]
LAMBENT
typing: unicorn type (designer modifier (minor), luminescent (minor), tail anomaly (major))
origin: "Nice" holiday TCP commission
character notes: "This unicorn type can brighten up even the darkest nights, visible for all to see."
other notes: I still really love his design's themeing but I'm sooo not a horse person unfortunately ;__; I want him to have a good home.

[Image: QBqZ7Zn.png]
ROSÉ
typing: candy type (tail anomaly, flavor anomaly (wine-flavored))
origin: base by Mortis, colored and edited by King-Clod on the forums
character notes: "This candy-type can often be seen arguing with someone who... doesn't seem to be there. They always insist that there is  another TCP with them, it's just an imaginary friend type, just... just trust them, ok?
...Ever since it came into their life, they've been less lonely, sure, but... does it have to argue with them about everything?"

[Image: m9rlhdo.png]
SNOZZ
typing:
worm on a string type
origin: base by Mortis, colored by Cosmo
character notes: "This worm on a string type lives in a TCP colony in Hearth."

[Image: 9Azimp2.png]
LUXELLE
typing: coffee type (designer modifier)
character notes: "This coffee type has little gold flecks in it... how fancy! It runs a coffee shop and bakery for TCPs in Hearth."

[Image: Ou4ccGx.png]
MATRICES
typing:
constellation type
character notes: "This constellation type finds itself lost in thought often, dreaming of times spent with loved ones at home..."
no longer active
yo uh! can i have lambent? hes very pretty : )
back at it again at krispy kreme
(06-02-2021, 01:39 AM)Blue_Fox Wrote: yo uh! can i have lambent? hes very pretty : )

absolutely! i'll move his info into the "claimed" section so you can still reference it while saving his stuff =)
no longer active
^^ could i snag rosé?
(06-02-2021, 02:27 AM)seppawku Wrote: ^^ could i snag rosé?

yep yep! i'll mark her as claimed =)
no longer active
bump! updated with some new tcps up for grabs =O
no longer active
we'd like to pick up snozz the worm on a string type, could always make them into a SL avatar when that base is ready
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(06-16-2021, 01:18 AM)skinstealer Wrote: we'd like to pick up snozz the worm on a string type, could always make them into a SL avatar when that base is ready

gotcha! they're all yours, i'll put them in the claimed section =)
no longer active
could i pick up luxelle please? :o
I'm trying to hold off on getting more TCPs but i kept thinking about them...
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
(06-23-2021, 10:09 PM)Pichi2214 Wrote: could i pick up luxelle please? :o
I'm trying to hold off on getting more TCPs but i kept thinking about them...

absolutely! i'll go ahead and mark them taken
no longer active
thank you!!!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

oh :yamero: i didn't realize you had matrices on this list... I'd like to pick them up too, if you don't mind

(08-09-2021, 11:27 PM)Pichi2214 Wrote: oh :yamero: i didn't realize you had matrices on this list... I'd like to pick them up too, if you don't mind

great! i'll make note of that and also send u their lil pixel once i'm able to be on the computer
no longer active
thank you so much!!

whoops turns out i didn't actually have a pixel of them so you're all set.
no longer active
all good either way, I'm happy to just have this cat Big Grin

could i have burnout and eve? they look adorable  Heart