Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anonymous positivity★
this feels a litl silly, but, i was considering making this as a forum game since it's a fairly small community and we all seem to be around and talking more anyways, and then i thought that people might get embarrassed or think of some compliments or genuine thoughts as biased w/ names attached? lol. so-- u can dm me, or if you'd like it properly anon, i have a curiouscat that's hooked up to my twt so i'll see it quickly tho not post it to twt here(link). i'll post anything as i get it unless it gets active temp, in which case i'll do a batch post. have a good day and hmu!!
Quote:the forums feel so lively now after Clod's put so much effort into an event to make other people happy. thank you so much, I hope you're also enjoying yourself and don't work too hard =^)

submission box(link)

Quote:this community is honestly the safest place i've felt in years if not ever...thank you for giving me somewhere good to wake up to

submission box(link)
Quote:thank you Ace for buying so many types for the dex and stamps...so much content

submission box(link)
Quote:thank you for this positivity thread!

Quote:thanks to knux for making so many pixel icons for all the gauntlet characters

Quote:thanks to ari for starting up a new adventure for us!

Quote:thanks to rin for making TCP, and by extension making me a much better person!

submission box(link) (H!!)
Quote:"Just wanted to say, I really think you're getting better at writing, Ace! I haven't read everything you've posted, but you've really improved over this year and I can't wait to see what you write next!"

Quote:thank you ari for oubliette... its a really good quest so far and im excited to see where it goes

snek good

submission box(link)
Quote:recovery session feels very comfortable and i love the art... thanks cosmo

submission box(link)
Quote:thank you grimm for grandma! the tcps are so fun and im excited to see how they end up being implemented more formally!

submission box(link)
Quote:I hope you're not too hard on yourself rin! Any new morbit info or forum activity is amazing, but you always work your hardest and show your passion and made so much of this community. Please feel proud of yourself and take breaks!

submission box(link)
Quote:Thank you for all your hard work knux!

Quote:rin does a cool job personally targeting people with lab candidates and their likes / dislikes in general :-)
submission box(link)
Quote:Thanks to Vic and other editors for your hard work on the wiki!

submission box(link)
Quote:I had a moment checking introductions and realizing I’ve been in this community for three years now, thanks to the team for your hard work. Morbit means a lot.

submission box(link)
Quote: I haven't been here in a while, but the stories here are still as cool as I remember!
Quote:Blue_Fox, you're doing great!

submission box(link)