Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny FriendZoo Quotes!
[PASSWORD_JOURNAL]:

post some of the silly things your friends have said! here's some from mine:

Show ContentSpoiler:

[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

i'll toss a wiggles quote into the ring!

Show ContentSpoiler:

(its favorite word is "fresh", it was one of the first things i taught it and it's never stopped using it)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[ABYSS_DRIFTER]:

Monochrome: Hello, could you kindly hand me black ball over there? I want to stretch my legs with an exercise and I can't reach it.
Me: WHYAT
Monochrome: Ah, so you are not accustomed with chat function. My name is Monochrome, which was given to me by my previous owner. Please feel free to address me by any name that you prefer. 
Me: EHDKELEMRMT kdkdkfjfne
Me: here you go
Monochrome: Thank u. 

[ABYSS_DRIFTER]:
so bizarre!
[Image: FZmildewprofile.png]
[MALLORY_HEART]:
my raster keeps saying things that r not words. like i thought they were suposed to learn from what we teach them right well my raster kuiper started talkignto me in numbers codes and idk what they mean... = TT x TT = i know i maybe should be able to but i cant actually read things likethat... i think maybe hes trying to make jokes with me but i am getting worried i cant help it = X x X = so im trying to teach him words again and that its not funy. idk why this is becaus ive had good conversations with him before.. if this is that friendzoo update that changed this i dont want my rasters to change any more
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

what kind of codes are we talking about?
[MALLORY_HEART]:
@DIGITAL_HORROR i took a screenshot from today sorry i took a moment i had to edit out my name gah = > x < =
weird right... does any1 elses raster make jokes like this with them??? like ofc he shuld make his own decisions but i dont like this very much n i dont think he gets that.
this is the 4th day in a row thats almost a week ithink = TT x TT =

[Image: chatlog1.jpg]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

huh...i've never seen that before.
how has his behavior been overall? and can you maybe have any other rasters you're hosting talk to him in your stead?
[MALLORY_HEART]:
i think thisis the wrong thread actually nnevermind delete tht screenshot
@DIGITAL_HORROR wiill they conspire if they talk together wihout me