Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FriendZoo Advent 2023
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

hello everyone! i know i've been super quiet, but wanted to create a discussion thread for an event we're running: a new reveal every day for the next month. these downloads have been rattling around our games for a bit, and we hope you enjoy. feel free to leave commentary!

https://homebrewdeviants.com/static/frie...t2023.html

DAY 1: LUCKSTER PLUSH + COZY TEXTURES

[Image: lucksterplush.png][Image: cozytextures.png]

a little preview as to the next critter being added to the game...and some textures for you to play around with! always remember to ask before giving your raster a makeover.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: FZjulepprofile.png]
[PEPPERMINT_BARKS]:
How lovely ~ One must wonder what it's like to get one's texture changed... Oh, to be a little plaid raster!
[Image: icohesh.png] [ONCE_BITTEN]:
♪❗ ❤️?? ☺

Image Attachment (16.7kb):
[Image: bigchallengesluckplush.png]

[Image: bcico.png] [BIG_CHALLENGES]:
thanks!
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

day 2 is up! introducing lucksters! TCP Smile

[Image: lucksterbig.png]

glad to see yall enjoying the day 1 stuff...i wouldn't mind being plaid myself [Image: tcp_chuckle_small.png]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

day 3 brings a new toy and some textures...previewing the next critter species as well!

[Image: squashyplush.png]
[image description: a pixel art rendition of a squashy critter plush, intended to be a petz toy.]

[Image: knittextures.png]
[image description: a windows explorer screencap of 20 textures in blue and brown, featuring knit sweater patterns.]

enjoy!
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

[Image: squashybig.png]
[image description: a collage of petz images, all featuring the squashy critter in various pastel colors.]

squashy is here!!!
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

[Image: toonyplush.png]
[image description: a pixel art rendition of a toony critter plush, intended to be a petz toy.]

[Image: sweatertextures.png]
[image description: a windows explorer screencap of 16 textures in pink, purple and red, featuring knit sweater patterns.]

day 5 is here! i'm really excited for toonys to drop tomorrow, considering i have one in my care...
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

here they are...toony!

[Image: toonybig.png]
[image description: a collage of petz images, all featuring the toony critter in various shades of grayscale.]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

[Image: meltlingplush.png]
[image description: a pixel art rendition of a meltling critter plush, intended to be a petz toy.]

[Image: winterfloraltextures.png]
[image description: a windows explorer screencap of 12 textures in green, white and red, featuring wintry floral patterns.]

meltling is an interesting critter...i hope people like them! oh, and the textures too- they look fantastic on larger rasters.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

[Image: meltlingbig.png]
[image description: a collage of petz images, all featuring the meltling critter in various pastel colors.]

cubes!!!!