Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forge, In Progress] Maiden’s Mix And Match
Mission: Maiden’s Mix And Match

Please, call me Maiden! My personal dimension has always been this… series of caves and caverns...I think my lab partners added a little town but it doesn’t matter. Recently I got really into arts and crafts, it helps me with some problems from my aura. So now the caves are all… plush like. It’s nice, very comfortable, but I’m kind of lonely. I thought we could play a game! I’ll ask you and your partner some questions, and we can all get to know each other! After the questions, you’ll get to make a gift for your friend!

Objective: Get to know each other, make a craft.
Rules: I’m not going to say no PVP, but it’s going to be unnecessary for this mission. Please don’t bring any weapons, you don’t need anything in particular this, and it would be better for me. No combat, just us all sitting around and talking. I’ll provide any materials for the craft after, but if you have any requests for things to use please tell me.
Warning: (out of character) Maiden has a thing for body modification, but is trying to avoid that. I’m not modifying your cat, but questions may involve something like that (“if you could have a limb replaced with something else, what would you want”). Please inform me if you (or your cat) is uncomfortable with any sort of topics.

Party: [0/4]
No ID card required, this is a forge mission.
Give Me Your Coins

Messages In This Thread
[Forge, In Progress] Maiden’s Mix And Match - by AceOfNothing - 02-12-2020, 10:10 PM