Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forge, In Progress] Maiden’s Mix And Match
Mission: Maiden’s Mix And Match

Please, call me Maiden! My personal dimension has always been this… series of caves and caverns...I think my lab partners added a little town but it doesn’t matter. Recently I got really into arts and crafts, it helps me with some problems from my aura. So now the caves are all… plush like. It’s nice, very comfortable, but I’m kind of lonely. I thought we could play a game! I’ll ask you and your partner some questions, and we can all get to know each other! After the questions, you’ll get to make a gift for your friend!

Objective: Get to know each other, make a craft.
Rules: I’m not going to say no PVP, but it’s going to be unnecessary for this mission. Please don’t bring any weapons, you don’t need anything in particular this, and it would be better for me. No combat, just us all sitting around and talking. I’ll provide any materials for the craft after, but if you have any requests for things to use please tell me.
Warning: (out of character) Maiden has a thing for body modification, but is trying to avoid that. I’m not modifying your cat, but questions may involve something like that (“if you could have a limb replaced with something else, what would you want”). Please inform me if you (or your cat) is uncomfortable with any sort of topics.

Party: [0/4]
No ID card required, this is a forge mission.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: RK99Ajw.png]
Hello!!!! I'd love to be around and join and make something!! this sounds really fun! :D
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: lpaDkNf.png]
My name's Memoir, and I'd like to join, as long as people are okay with being paired with me.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: kMWlXyL.png]
I'm C. Art's relaxing. I haven't played around with crafts much but it sounds like fun
[Image: XqVD6Jc.png]
I'm Marbles and I'm ready to party! Bring on the crafts!
"People actually showed up!"

Maiden's Mix And Match: Begin
New Objective: > Introduce yourselves, receive partner/team from Maiden

The world falls into existence, like paint dripping down a canvas, or water flowing down rocks. You're standing at the entrance of a cave, the walls and floor a mismatched patchwork of fabric. Glittery stalacitite hangs from the ceiling, colorful fairy lights tied to some of them, hanging down and lighting up a small clearing. The ground beneath your feet sinks slightly, it's like stepping on a pillow.

Maiden excitedly waves at her guests, standing behind what seems to be homemade podium, the word "HOSTESS" across the front in construction paper. In front of her are two couches, one with colorful polka dots, the other made with faded stripes. Both have stitched up tears in them, like someone wasn't too careful with their claws, but tried to fix it as best they could.
Give Me Your Coins
Suddenly a tiny cat plops into existance, and I don't mean tiny cat as in the species, but a literal tiny cat. A small, yellow cat type TCP just appears and rolls and tumbles a few inches along before standing up and waving excitedly at the bastard type in front of her. "Hi!! Yes! Hello I'm here!!! Super excited to meet you!"
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

C seems most interested in the pocket dimension, running his hand over the wall with interest. "'f course. The listing for this sounded interesting - nice to meet you," he says, looking over belatedly.
Maiden makes a soft, happy babbling noise, tapping her claws together and trying to calm her own excitement. "I don't get to see many other cats, I'm happy you both could join me. And yes I... I really like my land, it's a lot of fun." She shakes her head, as if she was shaking something off, placing both her hands on the podium. "I'm Maiden! She/her. I just need your names and if you prefer chalk boards or white boards."
Give Me Your Coins
"C, he/him. Do you have multicolored chalk?" Only important questions here.
Jingle's ears wiggled in excitement "Ooooooo... We get a board?? Woaah! I'd prefer a white board!!" she just looks up excited before realizing she forgot to say half of what she wanted to, quickly adding another sentence. "Oh also my name is Jingle! Cat type and she/her!"

"Course I have multicolored chalk, I have little boxes set up and... hold on where did I put..." Maiden glances around at her feet, swishing her dress out of the way, then steps back from the podium to pick something up. When she gets back up she triumphantly holds up... an oven mit. She holds her claws together as she slips, stretching them out once it on and testing the worn fabric.
Maiden pulls a tab on the top of her podium, reaching in with the mit. She pulls out four boxes, placing each delicately on the ground, then pulls out one small chalk board and one whiteboard. "Everyone can pick what kind of board they prefer, but team members have to share their chalk and markers... if necessary."
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: TdxVvPW.png] A blanket type comes into the pocket dimension with an unceremonious flop. They right themselves up and head over to all the commotion, catching on quick. "A chalkboard, please."

[Image: dGocYUk.png] "And a whiteboard for me!" A brightly colored wool type barrels in after, practically bouncing on the plush ground. "This place rules!"
“Then everyone gets their own box as well.” Maiden pulls out another two boards, placing each one on top of a box, and leaves her oven mitt on. “Alright so... C and Memoir, you’re team stripes, and Jingle and Marbles are team polka dot. Just need you all to sit down once you get your board, then we can get started.” She hands each cat their board and a box of either chalk or dry erase markers, but seems to stop at Memoir. No arms. Obviously they have some sort of plan for the art, but for a moment Maiden is stumped. So she does the only thing she can think of, and places the board very gently on the cats head. She places the boxes on top of that, holding on for a moment just to make sure it’s balanced, then nods to herself. “Be as careful as you can.”
Give Me Your Coins
C starts organizing his chalk by color in the box, sitting right where he was standing.
[Image: TdxVvPW.png] Memoir seems a little embarrassed, carefully picking up the board and boxes with their flaps. "Thank you.." They sit over by C, extending a flap once they settled in. "It's nice to meet you- oh, you like sorting things? I do too-" They cut themself off, self conscious.

[Image: dGocYUk.png] "Aaaalrighty!" Marbles is ecstatic, nearly dropping his supplies as he picked out a spot to sit. "I'm ready to get this show on the road!"
Jingle takes all her things and skips over to Marbles excited, just flopping down onto their belly next to Marbles wobbling a bit up and down on the soft ground before putting her board, markers and box in front of herself. "Hi!! I'm ready too!!! What are we doing first?" She tilts her head a bit as she looks back and forth between Marbles and Maiden.