Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FELID_FACTOR] OOC Chat
here you can talk about anything out of character- use this to do check ins and discussion, and dont be afraid to put OOC notes in your roleplay posts if you want to direct someone to this thread and have a conversation! this is also a good place to plan events and roleplays...
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
i know Econony is made up, but is there a rough "conversion rate" analogue for cash? is it just $1 = 1 cash?
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
pretty much 1 cash = 1 USD, though for the sake of prices you can do whatever you want
[Image: unknown.png]
haxel
my gallery
ohh wanted to remind everyone on the forums that there's a gallery and rin + me have been using it to put refs of our roleplay characters on it. i said it on the discord but not everyone is on there so just letting yall know . it requires approval for images but as long as @skinstealers doesnt mind i can approve images for you guys
my gallery
I was thinking of doing a post where [_chill_] finds himself out of a place (due to the weird weather event) and has to ask for a meetup or a place to stay on the forums, is that

a) Allowed on these forums? Like, in-universe, is asking for a place to stay within the forum guidelines?
and
b) Where would I put a request like that if it was allowed? Meetups? The Marketplace?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
you can do that! slap it in general chat, the meetups board is for actual meetup RP