Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FANDEV EVENT] Ace's Advent-ure
Day 1: Oh god I accidentally repeated morbtober here... Kinda. It was Cold Technically.
Anyway, Im going to talk about the sketch for morbtober day one. 
[Image: miU8N5L.png]
I don't do very detailed sketches... Actually the more Morbtober went on the worse these got, but this one I really tried. Snowfall has a really good design, I feel like I have to mention them for today. I ended up last minute changing their clothes to a sweater, purely because I couldn't draw a skirt. I later used this outfit for Maiden which was day 4.

Day 2: 
[Image: juAEFir.png]
like I said, the sketches got worse. Green was first, red was second. I really just wanted to get the shape right/ better. This was day 17
Doughball is a cat I've had a while, was a naughty/nice cat. Think it was from December 2019, Got them and a vampire/candycane themed paper. Small cats. Dough is a baker and they're pretty good. Cant win any contests but they post tutorials online to help people.

Day 3 Ducks are good
[Image: 6hgkIio.png]
day 28 of morbtober. I only made one sketch for it... Ye. Its very very messy, which made the actual drawing rough. I also learned I hate drawing bills. Anyone else?

Day 4 I am just realizing this was the theme for 21 morbtober... I for the record couldn't access that while making the Advent. I had no internet 
[Image: mL78vJD.png]
Im gonna talk about something not from Morbtober, Lionel the wooly mammoth concept. Motif of pressed leaves. This relates to like... I like making siblings for some of my characters. I have two brothers, I liked having siblings, I like giving some of them siblings. Tcp dont really have that, so when I really liked my hermit crab concept Harry, I felt I had to give him a brother. I want to redo his final design a bit, but seeing the sketch is a bit funny now.

Day 5
[Image: 1dhmjnN.png]
Dream is special because he led to one of my more tragic/meme characters, Clusterfuck. Five types are no joke, but something you can know at least is that Dream adores his wife. I have to add the video though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70M90PGJ_ms
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
[FANDEV EVENT] Ace's Advent-ure - by AceOfNothing - 12-06-2022, 02:54 AM
RE: [FANDEV EVENT] Ace's Advent-ure - by AceOfNothing - 12-06-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: [FANDEV EVENT] Ace's Advent-ure - by knux400 - 12-07-2022, 02:35 AM