Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FANDEV EVENT] Ace's Advent-ure
Music 
ACE'S ADVENT-URE

Welcome welcome! I'm trying something new this year!
[Image: JEAKmld.png]

I want to have some fun and explore morbit with everyone!
Unlike Morbtober, I want this to be a bit more discussion based. I'd like if for each day, you could tell me if there's a character it makes you think of! Or a project, or just anything.
Art and writing is still acceptable, old pieces and new pieces, and if you think of something days later that's fine! It's all welcome! This doesn't have to stay too on topic, I'd just like us to interact. Everyone is welcome!

How do advent calendars work?: Advent calendars are traditionally a countdown to Christmas, where each day a "door" is opened to reveal a treat behind it, usually a shaped chocolate. Mine will not involve chocolate.

DAYS REVEALED: 9

[Image: pVBBvBr.png]
Day 1: Snow, Day 2: Gingerbread, Day 3: Duck, Day 4: Leaves, Day 5: Snowman, Day 6: Pine trees, Day 7: Mittens, Day 8: Pie, Day 9: Deer

It you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post or ask me.
Two rules:
1. Be respectful of everyone
2. Don't give criticism that is not asked for
Remember to have Fun!
Give Me Your Coins
Day 1: Oh god I accidentally repeated morbtober here... Kinda. It was Cold Technically.
Anyway, Im going to talk about the sketch for morbtober day one. 
[Image: miU8N5L.png]
I don't do very detailed sketches... Actually the more Morbtober went on the worse these got, but this one I really tried. Snowfall has a really good design, I feel like I have to mention them for today. I ended up last minute changing their clothes to a sweater, purely because I couldn't draw a skirt. I later used this outfit for Maiden which was day 4.

Day 2: 
[Image: juAEFir.png]
like I said, the sketches got worse. Green was first, red was second. I really just wanted to get the shape right/ better. This was day 17
Doughball is a cat I've had a while, was a naughty/nice cat. Think it was from December 2019, Got them and a vampire/candycane themed paper. Small cats. Dough is a baker and they're pretty good. Cant win any contests but they post tutorials online to help people.

Day 3 Ducks are good
[Image: 6hgkIio.png]
day 28 of morbtober. I only made one sketch for it... Ye. Its very very messy, which made the actual drawing rough. I also learned I hate drawing bills. Anyone else?

Day 4 I am just realizing this was the theme for 21 morbtober... I for the record couldn't access that while making the Advent. I had no internet 
[Image: mL78vJD.png]
Im gonna talk about something not from Morbtober, Lionel the wooly mammoth concept. Motif of pressed leaves. This relates to like... I like making siblings for some of my characters. I have two brothers, I liked having siblings, I like giving some of them siblings. Tcp dont really have that, so when I really liked my hermit crab concept Harry, I felt I had to give him a brother. I want to redo his final design a bit, but seeing the sketch is a bit funny now.

Day 5
[Image: 1dhmjnN.png]
Dream is special because he led to one of my more tragic/meme characters, Clusterfuck. Five types are no joke, but something you can know at least is that Dream adores his wife. I have to add the video though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70M90PGJ_ms
Give Me Your Coins
Day 6 Revealed
Pine trees

Give Me Your Coins
DAY 1: SNOW

[Image: cEgVNsZ.png]
a little devo sitting in the snow...why, i do not know, but looks like someone threw a snowball at him

DAY TWO: GINGERBREAD

[Image: lMzc6ZR.png]

i dont draw hazard interacting with food enough despite him being a chef + baker...so here he is! you would not believe how delicately he had to work on those little cookies with his big ol hands

DAY 3: DUCK

[Image: sdfPvuG.png]

first time drawing polka with her corset, here's a cute little winter outfit!

DAY FOUR: LEAVES
[Image: pXnusE5.png]
i think chelsea would like falls in hearth, not much else to say here

DAY FIVE: SNOWMAN

[Image: iSapoO3.png]

i don't think there's too many places to make snowmen in the city settlement plaything takes place in, so tim probably made this out of sidewalk slush

DAY 6: PINE TREES
[Image: cxW1oLx.png]
possibly uninspired but i thought of pine from maze trials...she's got it rough
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Day 1 (Snow): Old art from August 2018. Still super proud of how simple but effective the environment came out. That plus the way Cobalt leans forward and his cape is pretty much horizontal... Just still one of my favorite pieces to this day.

He's missing his nose and tail because he was going through a bit of a rough patch at the time in terms of character design.
[Image: dcjcrda-7146cb08-235d-4dd5-b4a8-9b8a791a...FwR1CB-Aro]
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Day 7 Revealed
Mittens
Give Me Your Coins
Day 6
[Image: F24D9u4.png]
New piece! Just a quick doodle, Kokona trying to help her girlfriend out of a tree. Twain is there in case they fall. I want to do more with this trio.
working on something for 7, just been a hectic day
Give Me Your Coins
Day 7
[Image: TwkJHrA.png]
"Don't you love mittens Gloomy?"
"... I don't have thumbs"
Give Me Your Coins
Day 8 & 9 Revealed
Pie & Deer

sorry been a bit under the weather, forgot to update
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.