Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SELLING-WRITING] False Futures
You step into a cozy-looking old shack at the end of a pier, near several other local businesses selling fish and other wares. Inside is a TCP sitting at a tiny chair in the middle of a table.

"Hi! My name is Ponder, and I'm a fortune teller type. I offer readings for a reasonable price! Now, some clarification about my ability: I've got a particularly weird ability anomaly which makes it so my readings always show... 'false futures', as I call them. Basically, it's an event or series of events that could've happened had you made a different decision at a pivotal moment in your life, or if some circumstances had been different. So this isn't your real, actual future, but more of a... 'what if' scenario. I've learned to get pretty good control over my ability, and I can even take specific requests! It takes me more health to do it, but that's kind of what you're paying me for here."

They gesture to a large refrigerator behind them, presumably full of food-type products.

"So! You want to know what your life could've been? What you missed out on? Any... burning questions you want answered?"

"False Futures Incorporated claims no responsibility for physical harm, mental trauma, or property damage caused by readings. Readings are purely fictitious and have no relation to actual events. Take readings at your own risk. See pamphlet for full legal details."

This is a new commission type I've been thinking about- it's intended for gauntlet characters to see what their future challenges could've been, but really it could apply to any Morbit character. obviously anything written here is non-canon, and purely for fun. To commission me, send me a DM in the forum or on Discord and give me some information about your character, the scenario they're in, and what might end up happening. The more details you give me, the less I'll have to fill in the blanks myself- but you can also give me a character and just let me go nuts with them! It's up to you. also, you can choose to have your story displayed here as an example, or just keep it to yourself.

Some important rules:
-All characters involved must either be your own or used with the permission of the owner
-No 18+ content
-Morbit characters only, please

Pricing is currently kind of nebulous, but as a starting point I'm thinking around 10 dollars an hour is reasonable? We can negotiate based on the exact content of the story.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
"Still not sure? I've got some readings I've done for previous clients if you want to have a look. Don't worry, I asked if it was okay to have their personal almost-life on display like this."

You take a look at a bulletin board with a handful of sealed envelopes, each with a name and price written on them in pen.

"That's the person's name, obviously, and the price is how much I charged them based on the length and level of detail of the reading, so that you can get an idea of what you're getting into. Feel free to take a look at any of them."
(ooc note: the price written applies both in-character and out of character)

COBALT - $35 [CW: VIOLENCE, TCP BODY HORROR, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA]

You pick up the envelope labeled COBALT.
"That one is, uh... It's a bit dark. It's about a ravenous armor type named Cobalt who was a contestant in that Gauntlet thing a while back. You know how that show got cancelled halfway through filming? Well, he wanted to know what his final challenge would have been. Might want to sit down if you're gonna read it."

Show ContentCOBALT:
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]