Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DISCUSSION] Plaything Discussion Thread
it's here. the plaything discussion thread

starting off with a fun fact: the decision to give willow/crossbone a werewolf arc was after listening to machine girl's album "wlfgrl" for the first time and losing our shit over how good of an album it is for her.

this is the song that ingrained this idea in our head (disregarding the whole "teenage girl" part of the opening line) and it never left
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
forgot to give commentary on the update yesterday! hmm, what to say...

it's really sweet how people care about cross and want her to be happy. this tends to be a general trend in our works, when a love interest is introduced people go crazy for them. i think it'd be really interesting down the line to introduce a more tumultuous relationship, in an interactive project (phantom network perhaps?) but for now this one gets to be super sappy and almost saccharine at times. sometimes that's fun.

i like to think that polka is softening up around the edges, around cross. she's had a lot of violence and hatred in her past and she's still dealing with that, but she's losing a bit of her bite- at least, as an initial instinct. she wants to do right by cross and be a good girlfriend, though you have to wonder how much of it verges on repression...we'll just have to see.

we have some fun stuff planned for the next day's shenanigans, but we want a little more time to let people get in dream suggestions and also schedule time to work on stuff with our collaborators. como's got a new design or two cooking...
oh god okay today's update was TURBO FUCKING LONG but we had a lot of fun writing it with shivers. dream sequences are so fucking fun to write with it and this one is insanely heavy, but i hope people enjoy.

i will come up with more succinct commentary after dinner but feel free to comment/ask questions and enjoy this soundtrack for the next set of updates

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.