Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Proxy's Memories: Supplimentary Side Stories and More
The Interview: Styx and Gallows
CW: Mentions of Blood and Violence
Project: Masa con Papas/Mulligan

[Image: Naynay.png]

The rabbit’s been looking at you for quite awhile, hasn’t said much of a word since he arrived.

Every once in a while you swish your tail as you pretend not to notice, his ears twitch everytime.

Cute admittedly…

You scooped him up off an alleyway, a tiny radio held firm in the palm of his hands as he laid bleeding out.

Absolutely a troublemaker, probably not one to get invested in at all. A comedian like himself doesn’t tend to really last long from experience but..

He certainly has something about the air around him that catches your eye.

Styx: You may speak.

Gallows: Just lost in thought, processing things. Maybe enjoying the view.

Styx: You’re facing in my direction.

Gallows: Can’t deny a pretty face.

Styx: Suppose I can’t either but it’s not really mine.. simply a form I am comfortable with.

Gallows: Is it not usually the other way around? To protect my mind form unprecedented horrors?

Styx:
No.. more of a reminder really. Something to keep myself grounded in this occupation.

Styx: I believe such transparency is merited.

Gallows: You have your reasons, I more than understand.

Styx: And I’m sure you have yours as well...

You lean your nose close
r to him.

Styx: May I?

Gallows: You may.

You take a whiff.

Styx: You reek of some rather dangerous witchcraft. Rather recent too but..

You offer him a hand, he takes it. You give it a good look.

Styx: You're rather green at this.

Gallows: Hit the nail on the head.

Styx: Your attire suggests you've stepped fresh out of mass as well, you've spend time in the presence of something divine.

Gallows: You’ve certainly got an eye for things. I'm a tad impressed.

Styx: I have to, allows me to gauge a situation somewhat better...

Styx: Especially since people of your nature don’t summon me so easily.

Gallows: No, suppose not.

Gallows: Figure that I’m already headed down the path of damnation. May as well commit to the bit, right?

You can’t help but give him a smirk.

Styx: Suppose that’s one way to look at it.

Gallows: What do you mean? Is that not the fate that awaits?

Gallows: You cast the ritual on one of those little radios and the devil appears in one of his many guise? He offers you a deal at the cost of your mortal soul?

Styx: Curious. If you’re already damned, what makes you think I’d want what I already own?

Gallows: Well.. for starters you’ve brought me here…

Gallows: And you seem to have mended my wounds in the process.

Styx: People are more than just their mind, body, and soul you know. Their value extends to their actions, their potential, the people around them... but that's its own discussion. Besides...

Styx: I’m not one to let a potential client die, and looking at the state you were in..

You give him a wide grin, one that he returns with a confident smile that shows just enough teeth.

Styx: You certainly are desperate enough to take the first offer that sounds good enough.

Gallows: Little too ambitious for that.

Styx: We’ll see…

Styx: Where do you think you are right now? Consider this the interview.

Gallows: Purgatory of some kind? Might’ve bleed out on the streets to be honest.

Gallows: Serves me right for picking fights like that I suppose.

Gallows: Don’t see god’s gate for miles so..

Gallows: I’m certainly not on his good side.

Styx: You speak as a man of faith.

Gallows: More an expression of dread I think, least.

Styx: May I ask what exactly set you down this “path of damnation” then?

Styx: A little background would do wonders.

Gallows: Thought you were the tracker of my sins, no?

Gallows: I don’t see how it’d change much-

Styx: I don’t care about what you did, I care about why.

Gallows: To put it bluntly then, I came from a rather neglected part of the region. My neighbors, my family.. We’re not by any definition financially secure.

Gallows: Have to skip a lot of meals, DIY pretty much everything really.

Styx: And yet the dress you wear..

Gallows: Stolen. We’re all expected to pony up though. Have to look presentable in the eyes of the fathers above and such.

Gallows: It’s ruined now though.

Styx: Personally, I think a little red looks good on you.

Gallows: I imagine you have a bias towards that…

Styx: Maybe.

Gallows: Have to say the same though… I’m not overstepping any boundaries?

Styx: Flattery will get you far here, I encourage it.

Styx: Continue however..

Gallows: Every few years one of these fathers comes down from above looking for a successor.

Gallows: Anyone is allowed to audition through the trials but…

Gallows: Historically there’s a bias toward families who’ve already got good ties.

Styx: And are you one of these?

Gallows: Not at all… had to take measures into my own hands.

Gallows: I’d been researching magic to a rather extensive degree and well..

Gallows: It wasn’t too hard to find a spell to graft the appearance of one onto yourself.

Styx: You wear the flesh of an innocent then?

Gallows: Hardly…

Gallows: I’ve worked for this family plenty in the past, pay is low and lethality is high.

Gallows: I simply decided I deserved my employer’s life a little more than them.

Gallows: Money in my pocket and my foot in the door to godhood, what more could you ask for really?

Styx: Mm..

Gallows: Doesn’t feel fair that I have to go so far in the first place…

Gallows: But… one more rabbit in hell is a small cost if it makes the lives of many better. At least I’d like to believe so…
Gallows: Fact that you’re here confirms as much, no? They say he only shows up if he sees something of value after all.

Styx: Mm… I hate to break the narrative you’ve built but..

Styx: I’m not nearly so grand.

Gallows:... What do you mean?

Styx: I’m not the devil himself, nor anything with that level of cosmic sway.

Styx: But I can offer you plenty, should you be willing to negotiate terms.

Gallows:... Ah.. well you did save my life.

Styx: Couldn’t let someone like you die so easy, I could tell you’ve got plenty more in you.

Styx: I do find it mildly endearing that you were willing to flirt with the embodiment of man’s downfall though.

Gallows: My stance does not change.

Styx: You’re adorable, I’ll allow it.

You rub your tail against his shoulder teasingly, fishing for a reaction that he refuses to give..

Though his eyes seem to betray him, dilating more than clearly..

Gallows: So then, what are you if not that?

Styx: Styx, King of Defiance. Hopefully that’s grand enough for you.

Gallows: And your kingdom?

Styx: We’re standing right in it. The ruins of a time long gone.

Styx: So..

Styx: I’ll give you this for now. You have my number. Call on me whenever you need a favor and we’ll negotiate something. This first time? Consider it a free sample, a taste of power if you would.

Gallows: Confident I’ll be back for more then?

Styx: If you managed to find yourself in this position to begin with…

Styx: You’re certainly not unlikely to end up here again.

Gallows: Not a face I mind waking up to so..

Gallows: Perhaps I I’ll speed up the process? Play a bit bolder, take more risks.

Styx: I’d caution against that.

Gallows: And why’s that?

Styx: One, because I don’t like the idea of someone hurting themselves for my attention.. I’m more than willing to let you in for a glass of wine and perhaps a bit more…

He gives you a smug look, one that causes you to break eye contact in a sheepish manner.

Gallows: And two?

Styx: If you outright die in the process, I can’t really do much.

Gallows: Didn’t you revive me just now?

Styx: Mostly dead isn’t dead. There’s different states of  living but the concept of being alive or dead is fairly binary when it comes to how my contracts work.

Styx: It’s easier to put the blood back in someone and seal a few injuries than reanimating a pile of ash.

Gallows: Noted..

Styx: When I send you back, you’ll return to exactly where you were…

Styx: I do hope you were in a safe position at the time.

Gallows: Don’t think I was actually…

Gallows: You couldn’t do something about that, could you?

Styx: Are you willing to negotiate?

Gallows: Only if you’re willing to tell me a bit more.

Styx: I can certainly do my best. Let’s give you a tour of the office in that case…
Proximity in Winter
CWs: None
A Winter Folktale with Familiar Shades...

[Image: Familiarshades.png]

The dead of winter is the worst time for a bird to go off the well traveled path, so says the courier.

They’re experts at this kind of thing, and reluctant to ever have to work through a storm so dire. To make this trek is but a quick path to a lonesome grave buried in weeks of ice.

And yet that doesn’t stop some people, one crow in particular adamant to make the trip against all odds, a single black spot surrounded by endless sleeting land.

The bird was quick to arrive to the little shop, far from the sight of chimney smoke leaving the towns of this region.

The windows were tinted, obscuring all within except for the slightest warm glow of candle light at its edges.

The crow gave a little knock, one that was met with a long silence, before the noise of locks and chains began to stir.

In moments, the entrance had cracked open just enough to give a view to the workshop inside.

“ Be quick to come in and close the door behind you.  It took a lot of work to warm this place just right.”

The bird slips in and in one smooth gesture, closes off the place from the seeping cold wind.

“THank you..”

A humanoid stance obscured by shadow, only the rough tips of her shape able to be made out with the dim candle right behind.

“Did you come with business in mind? Or are you someone lost”

The bird bundled underneath a mass of cloaks spoke through the muffling of cloth.

“Does it matter which?”

The stance responded with a bit of a sigh.

“If you’re the former, I don’t have anything ready to go. I’m at a bit of a standstill with my craft. If it’s the latter, you’re more than welcome to stay til conditions improve…”

“You offer a place to rest?”

“To send you out right now would be death. You’ve yet to do me wrong, I’d prefer to keep things that way too.”
“Good to know. Any preference?”

“The latter. Anyone here to shop right now has to be trouble.”

“I’d like you to hear me out.”

“I will, but I don’t think I’d like to…”

“I hear your creations push boundaries, ones that put you far above many other witches.”

“Such is said, I don’t believe it myself.”

“Modest.”

“A requirement really. People hate a creative with any sense of pride.”

“Really?”

“You’d be surprised. Not that I don’t hold any but… it’s hard to be open about such.”

“Ah…”

“If I may ask, are you attached to any flag by arms?”

“I’m not military, no.”

“Good”

“If I was?”

“I’d throw you out immediately. For your sake I hope that was simply hypothetical…”

Her head tilts at the sheathed pair of blades at the bird’s hip.

“Why do you carry those then?”

The bird removes the leather strap keeping them attached, and places them on the ground.

“Simply protection, my people are living under hard times.”

“Enough to kill?”

“I’d rather not, but at the end of the day we’ll fight back if we must.”

“Mm… I don’t make weapons, if that’s what you desire. Trinkets to keep yourself safe, to accommodate others.”

You see the pile of artificial parts and limbs scattered across desks and tables.

“What about all this?”

“That’s… something I’ve been doing for myself. Something I don’t think you’d understand much.”

“I think it’s hardly fair to assume, I’d love to hear your story.”

The shape steps forward, her body more akin to a doll than anything that resembles a living person.

The bird goes quiet for a moment, taking a good look as the gears in their head turned.

“You’ve practiced on yourself.”

“Still am, it’s a work in progress.”

“Are you okay?”

“That’s complicated to answer…. What do you think?”

“Me? I’m a bit shy to say…”

“Of course you would be.”

“I’ve just.. Never seen one like this before. It’s not a bad thing by any means, I think it’s quite interesting.”

“Interesting…”

“It’s the first word that comes to mind, I’m trying to piece together the right way to put it.”

“Mm.. I’d like to hear when you do.”

“What exactly were you working on?”

“Fulfillment.”

“Oh?”

“I wasn’t much different from someone like yourself long ago, but I dabbled in stronger witchcraft than most would ever be willing to. Accidents happened, and then catharsis as a result.”

“So you’ve changed your entire being?”

“Mmhmm..”

“It’s splendid..”

“Really? I mean I think so for the most part..”

“For the most?”

“Mm.. there’s a few caveats around it of course but.. Though I have yet to reach my final state, I certainly feel happier in a lot of ways..”

“But not entirely.”

“No. To be quite honest, you’ve given me the most positive response to all of this so far. I see myself as my canvas, proof of my own work in many ways. A work in progress perhaps but…I don’t think most agree with that.”

“People are a bit reactionary when they see art they don’t quite understand, I don’t think it’s on you at all..”

“Art..”

She seems to savor that word a little but as she mumbles it to herself. The crow couldn’t help but push it a bit further.

“The kind that the world deserves to see and appreciate for themselves really, I think you’re onto something.”

“...Do you think there’s others that would be interested as well?”

“I mean why not?”

“At the most base level of things, what people see stands proxy for everything you are at the most superficial level. I simply sought to make that something I’d want others to see and…I always fear that if people hate such a depiction, they’d truly despise things.

The magic I work with, the end goal is to become the self I ultimately wish to become I think. If anything were to be passed down, I hope that others find comfort in access to such knowledge… but I’m a hermit at my core really. Not much choice in the matter..”

“What stops you?”

“Part of it is the fear of rejection… and part of it is a hard limitation that comes from the volatility of this existence.

Within my own home I can exist comfortably, this place is built to maintain me for long periods by conserving the energy that gives me form. The moment I wander out, I’m on a timer..

My shape scrambles, I lose my sense of physicality, and eventually I fear I might dissipate into nothing but a few wisps in the wind. I wish to find a solution one day but… I’ve yet to get close.”

“Mm…”

“This place is enchanted to provide constant source, but I could not do so for the whole world. Without a constant means to ground and tap into, I would starve within hours and fade.”

The bird stepped closer, offering out a wing.

“You run off the essence then, yes?”

“If you want to call it that I suppose.. What is your angle?”

“A deal perhaps, it feels like a shame to see you trapped in here.”

“Oh?”

“I need someone to aid me back home. Someone with a deep knowledge of witchcraft past our own. And you can’t even leave this room long enough to arrive there.”

“You wish to make pact between witches?”

“Maybe..”

“I could offer myself as a source, at least until you’ve managed to sustain on your own.”

“Really…? We’ve just met.”

“Aye, but I’ve got a good feeling listening to you. You clearly care much of your work, don’t think it deserves to go to waste after everything.”

“I’ll have to think on it…”

“You’d be more than protected too, I wouldn’t offer anything less than safety.”

“If you need my help, I can’t imagine your magic would be much stronger than my own..”

“Ah! But I’m handy with a knife, and that goes quite far.”

“I see.”

“Is that a problem?”

“You came here with business in mind, no?”

“Aye.”

“I told you I have nothing ready to show.”

“Nonsense, I see a masterpiece in front of me.”

There’s a stir in her voice.

For a brief moment, she nearly returns the bird’s offer to shake hands, only to pull back at the last moment.

“Is something wrong?

“I’d like some time to think on terms, I wouldn’t feel great bargaining with unfinished work. We’ll be here for some time though thanks to the storm so you’re more than welcome to stay, given you don’t mind splitting rations til things clear.”

“I can work with that.”

“And dinner. I’d like to negotiate terms over a meal back at your village if we could.”

“Consider it done.”

“Hardly, much work ahead for both of us really. For now feel free to use the coat rack and help yourself to the kettle. I’d like to show you my stations….”

Window Shopping
CWs: None
A Festive Shopping trip from another time and place.
Perspective: A Different Charon.

[Image: A%20Very%20Cherry%20CHristmas.png]

Manzana: You managed a whole lot of haul today.

Charon: Can’t really help it, want to make sure I make a good impression.

Manzana: Didn’t think you’d go for every gift idea though. Like-

Charon: Is it too much? I don’t really know how this sort of thing goes.

Charon: I know it’s a big thing for a lot of people around the winter but..

Manzana: You’ll be fine. Maybe a bit flashy but people know you aren’t trying to showboat.

Manzana: You’re good.

Charon: Right..

Charon: Really appreciate you coming all the way out here with me, bit of a trip I figure..

Manzana: I mean why not, right?

Manzana: Just part of the season.

Charon: Mm..

Charon: Is Geezer going to make it later?

Manzana: 50/50 chance. He’s handling a lot back at the guild around this time of year. Charity drives, celebrations in town, working out deals for next year with other stations like ours.

Manzana: Hard worker, wish I had that sort of ethic.

Charon: Mm.. honestly intimidates me sometimes.

Manzana: Really? Dude’s one of the nicest guys I’ve met.

Charon: He’s so serious sometimes, always worried he’s judging..

Manzana: I’d know if he was, really not that type of person though.

Manzana: Just.. careful with his words. Best way to put it.

Manzana: Represents a lot these days, think he’s more intimidated by you really.

Charon: Me?

Manzana: You got a throne.

Charon: Didn’t exactly want it..

Manzana: Yeah, still.

Manzana: He’ll warm up to you pretty fast.

Manzana: Gonna be a bit of a packed house, you and your partner good for that?

Charon: Much as I can be.

Manzana: Things slip up, we’ll nudge you.

Charon: Mm.

Manzana: You’ve never just spent time casually with us, no?

Charon: Never, aside from the occasional day like today with you.

Charon: So…

Charon: What’s it like?

Manzana: What do you mean?

Charon: The whole deal.

Manzana: We spend a lot of time together, exchange gifts, watch movies.

Manzana: Hope you don’t mind the new year, tend to stay up pretty late.

Charon: Depends how late I guess..

Manzana: Pretty strict about it?

Charon: Never really done it for fun.

Manzana: You’re fucking lying, what?

Charon: Not a thing I’ve had the chance to. Strict schedules all around.

Charon: If I stayed up, it wasn’t cause I wanted to.

Charon: Insomnia, or on the road with everyone else.

Manzana: You’ll pick up quick. Just a warning, my mom and Erica get pretty competitive.

Charon: They fight?

Manzana: Used to, kinda mellowed out.

Manzana: Bucket ever mention that at all?

Charon: Not really. Know Ali taught them a lot but..

Charon: That’s about it.

Manzana: Guess it wouldn’t have come up much. She’s… hard to get used to.

Manzana: Can be a little rude and a bit investigative but.. she clutches when it counts.

Charon: Is the latter going to be a problem?

Manzana: I mean Geezer and I won’t let her be weird about it but..

Manzana: She’s probably going to be curious, considering who’s kid you were.

Manzana: I’ll make sure to talk to her, she’ll listen a little.

Manzana: Erica probably will too if I bring it up.

Charon: Thank you..

Manzana: Yeah.

Mazana: You dressed nice today, side note.

Charon: Think so?

Manzana: Mm. Surprised the church isn’t on your ass for going off code.

Charon: They will but..

Charon: What can they really do.

Charon: Strongest person in Solitude. Maybe the outside of Wax..

Charon: Not that it’s something I ever wanted like that but..

Manzana: Not bragging if it’s true. Feel like a few folks back home would give you a run for your money though.

Manzana: Know you’ve gotten your hands dirty but..

Charon: I’m not really a fighter, no.

Manzana: You are where it counts. You fight your way.

Manzana: How are we getting this into the car…

Charon: Didn’t think it through. Don’t want to call in any followers for this.

Manzana: I can call around, got friends in the area.

Manzana: Might have to make some shit up here but-

Charon: As far as I can tell that’s par for the course during the festive period.

Manzana: Yeah, fair.

Manzana: We’ll pack what we can, carry the rest, maybe stop for some hot drinks.

Manzana: Next time we meet like this we’ll get your partner in on on this too. Know it’s hard on them.

Charon: Mm.. You’d be okay with that?

Manzana: Just more family, that’s what everyone else would say.

Manzana: And you do your best to include people, nothing less.

Charon: Think I needed to hear that.

Charon: You’ve been so good to me, all of you really.

Manzana: I mean why not? You’d do the same.

Charon: You don’t know that-

Manzana: I do, cause you’re a bit of a softie.

Manzana: Good thing for everyone in this region.

Manzana: Let’s pack it up then, bit cold to idle here.

Charon: Lead the way..
Snare
CWs: Discussions of past trauma, death of family.
A hard reunion with a proxy long thought gone...
Perspective: A Different Charon.

[Image: Where%20were%20you.png]

You wander into the abyss, its rooms rotating with the passing of time.

It's taken you a good while to navigate around but..

You've got a hunch you've finally found the right path.

You open the door of a prison long hidden from the light of day.

???: Wearing that mask won’t protect you, should’ve never stepped in here.

She tilts her neck at you, a curious look without a face. The mask she holds up with a metal mesh taking up the place of a face.

It's clear some curious servant may have wandered in here by accident once..

???: It’s you. That’s.. Worrying.

???: That said…

???: You found me, that’s nice..

???: It’s been a long time.

Charon: You’re…  really still here?

???: Where else would I be?

???: Dead? Forgotten?

???: I’m surprised you were able to remember me honestly…

???: You seem so surprised…

Charon: I’m sorry..

???: You should be.

???: You sound.. Different than I expected.

Charon: It’s a lot to explain..

???: I have plenty of time, not going anywhere on my own…

???: Though.. I can feel something resonating from you.

???: Anger. That’s good, you should stop pretending.

???: Is it toward me? Did Rein finally find out?

???: Is this some last ditch attempt to offer me salvation? Because I don’t think what you can give me is enough to-

Charon: Rein is dead.

Charon: Has been for awhile now..

Charon: I.. thought you were too, to be honest.

???:...You’re lying. How?

Charon: Bucket-

???: Finally grew a spine. About time somebody did.

???: Owe me that much after locking me up.

???: I’m surprised you’re both still allowed in this region…

Charon: I…

Charon: They’re dead.I’m all that’s left now.

Charon: Rein, Bucket, Spit.. it’s all gone.

???:... I…

???: What did you do?

Charon: What I had to, nothing more than that.

Charon: I’ve.., been having to learn a ton really quickly.

Charon: Ton has changed since you’ve been gone.

Charon: Haven’t had much time to really do anything but..

Charon: I wanted to know if you were still here..

Charon: I know you’ve probably got a lot of hard feelings and… I don’t know if I could ever make that up to you but-

???: I didn’t want that..

???: You should’ve never let them hide me.

???: You could’ve killed Rein yourself if I was with you.

???: Why didn’t you come and find me earlier?

Charon: I wasn’t here when it happened..

???: They spent so much time worried about what would happen if Rein caught us.

???: Worried Rein would hurt us both if they found out we managed to smuggle in that kind of magic.

???: Insane to me, irrational.

???: If they had supported us, we could’ve become strong enough to do the task ourselves…

Charon: You don’t know that-

???: I do.

???: Because despite everything, I’m still rotting here.

???: I should’ve faded so long ago, and yet I live..

???: And Spit..

???: Was she in this encounter?

Charon: My doing.

???: How..

Charon: I’d like to go over that somewhere nicer than this.

Charon: Come home with me…

???: There’s a rancid energy coming from you, I know you’re not lying.

???: But if you managed to do her in, there has to be a way.

???: And I can smell it.

???:.. What did you do to yourself?

Metal wiring limbs start to block off the entrance.

???: Show me your face, or I’ll take it.

Charon: I will just..

You slowly remove your mask and undo your hair, letting the mess spread.

Charon: I had to call in some favors, take some drastic measures.

Charon: Got to know a lot of family for the first time.

Charon: It’s been.. A lot honestly.

???:... You’re like me..

???:.. Can I get closer?

You get within range where the proxy can reach toward you.

She’s held down by restraint.

Charon: Let me help you loose.

???: I could kill you the moment you do..

???: Rip your head off and replace you without anyone noticing.

Charon: Go ahead but…

Charon: You really can’t.

???:... Why are you so confident?

???: You’re not joking.

Charon: I’m not.

The proxy seems to pull away,

???: What did you do?

???: Are you even the same person anymore?

Charon: It’s been 10 years.. Nobody is.

Charon: Not in the same way.

???:...

Charon: Let’s get you home, for real..

You reach for the shackles that tie her up, you can see many efforts to struggle were made.

Bucket…

You manage to cut them loose, getting nearly nicked by the thorns.

Charon: You didn’t have these before…

???: Neither did you..

???: You’re all grown up.

Charon: You too.

???: So…

???: Why do you need me?

???: It can’t be that you missed me.

Charon: I mean..

???: You’ve had plenty of time to meet new people.

???: Stronger people.

???: Is that why you didn’t show up earlier?

???: Not enough to help you with Spit?

???: Robbing me of every chance at catharsis?

You pull her in for a hug.

You can feel every thorn and wire latch on, threatening you if you make so much as a move.

???:  Let go.

Charon: I can heal you.

Every edge started to dig in.

???: I don’t need your help..

Charon: Just.. let me do this for you. It’s the least I owe you..

Cuts and scrapes and marks from being snared for so long started to fade.

???:... Why?

Charon: I missed you.

Charon: You were my only friend back then, you know?

Charon: I didn’t want you to have to come back into all that hurt, the fighting…

Charon: You can rest now..

The proxy relaxes into your hug, releasing you.

Your wounds mend themselves instantly, as do hers.

After a long rest, she finally pulls away, taking a good look at herself.

???: I’m still rough.. Jagged…

Charon: Me too…

???: Must be terrible to see me like this..

Charon: I think you’re pretty.

???: You would say that..

???: …You really wish for me to stay with you?

Charon: Mmhmm..

???:... Is our room still there?

Charon: Things have been moved around but… for the most part it's the same.

???: Take me there…

She reaches her hand out to you.

You take it and wrap your fingers around hers.

Charon: Do you… have anything you’d want me to call you?

Charon: We never settled on it back then.

???: I’ve thought about it sometimes…

???: For a long time I prayed you’d come and save me.. And I suppose you did.

Charon: Want to share?

???: Lets.. get back home first.

???: And we can catch up proper…

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.