Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behavior Research and Weird Incidents Thread
[3D]:

Welcome to Behavior/Mechanics Research, this is a thread for investigating the mysteries of FriendZoo. New players and liveblogging welcome. Some good examples:
  • Finding obscure or hidden game mechanics or easter eggs
  • Trying to figure out how mechanics work on a deeper level, e.g. language recognition
  • Minmaxing, trial and error experiments, cheese, exploits, if you somehow manage to find those??
  • Game does something weird and you wanna know if anyone else has experienced it
  • Comparing game saves, e.g. if different people's games behave differently
  • Asking about how some part of the game works

Datamining/in-depth code talk is also allowed, but it probably belongs in the datamining thread better
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[3D]:

Asking any interested researchers: if you know basic math and are willing to do so, could you try teaching a friend (in the game, not IRL friend) to do simple math? I haven't really experimented with friend learning/teaching outside of language and in-game objects
my gallery
[CRUCIAL_ESCAPE] I do know simple math. No idea how you teach it to someone though, much less a Friend. I wonder if they could be taught to count just via in-game objects?
[CRUCIAL_ESCAPE] If Pally has 21 red pillows and 3 yellow pillows, how many green pillows can it knock from the carrycase before I can close it, etc.
[PASSWORD_JOURNAL]: i could give it a shot!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[3D]:

Hey, some friends can apparently see your browsing history lol, so I have been told. Check in with your friends esp. if they like to wander
Take it with a grain of salt though
my gallery
[CRUCIAL_ESCAPE] Dont know if its just me bein paranoid but does anyone else get the feeling their rasters are watching them when the game is closed?
[CRUCIAL_ESCAPE] It's just I could swear I remember Pally parroting something I'd read in an email before. So I guess the browsing history thing is uhhh. Probably true
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
[SENIOR_CAT]:

Yesterday, I had a playdate with my zoofriends. Everyone was doing well, except for my new pet, Mr. Jiggles. He seemed very anxious and kept asking for food, even after dinner.

[Image: fW0BjDu.png]

I wasn't sure what was causing him to behave this way, but I had to start my chores, so I left him some bowls of food for the night. Later on, when I returned, I found Mr. Jiggles standing there...

Show ContentSpoiler:

What happened??? ;'(
[PASSWORD_JOURNAL]:

looks like ur lil guy bit off more than they could chew hehehe

let him run around a bit he'll prolly be fiiiine
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[SENIOR_CAT]:

Oh my, what a relief! I was so worried about Mr. Jiggles. He was having such a hard time moving around. But, thanks to a little diet and exercising, he's back to his normal size!

[Image: Vj5m0pFZQmM.jpg]

Well, he is still a chubby raster, but he told me it's gonna be okay for him, he no longer feels stressed. 
He is my first bigeye. I think they are prone to overeating?