Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] second life at the haunt
Okay this is huge so I don't have everything comprehended. Here's hoping things clear up soon and take the mental pressure off you, this whole situation is a mess and is probably going to need a few years of stability at least to settle towards healing...

I really like the sourcing style for talking about other creators, it's nice to give them a shout out when showing off the cool things you made with their works.
(01-19-2021, 10:26 PM)skinstealer Wrote: i've only "had" messy for a few days, and i can already tell i'm insanely attached. she's confident, she's coy, she knows what she wants and she's gonna get it. i've taken an embarrassing amount of pinups in the past two days for my own admiration- but you know what, fuck it, she's my character and i think she's cute. flirtatious, definitely, so it suits her to have what's effectively a pile of transparent renders of her in ridiculous poses on our computer's hard drive. someday i want to take her to a furry club and see how people react
(01-19-2021, 10:26 PM)skinstealer Wrote: it helps, having a costume i can put on that feels more confident in herself. she's a fucking bad bitch. she doesn't give a shit. if things phase her, she cries it out and moves on, because she has Shit To Do. well adjusted? probably not, but she's got herself together more than i do right now and that'll be good enough.
Your roleplaying history is showing, what's SL like with that, beyond the obvious cybersex stuff?

Also, since you mentioned you are up for questions, how about these two topics?

How do you meet people in second life?
Are there any important boundaries or events we should look out for?
In particular talking to others about their avatars would be useful since this platform is mostly about avatar customisation.

Something I've noticed is there's a few large popular avatar body systems people use, which ones do you have experience with and can talk about pros and cons of?
I know bento is the animation system used now, but the history and range for base avatars is somewhat difficult to find info on, especially with more niche designs like genderless avatars or component vendors.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
[BLOG] second life at the haunt - by skinstealer - 05-15-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: [BLOG] second life at the haunt - by Guest - 05-15-2024, 10:43 AM