Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SHOP] critter creations
[CRITTER_CATCHER]: 

hey uh this is my store for critters, a sort of internet...adoptable... friend...thing. you've probably seen them in peoples' signatures before and i've gotten asked a million times if i'm going to put up a new request board- the answer being no, not without money involved. i'm trying to make rent every month without having to resort to drawing really weird shit for randos online, so here i am, selling my brand of weird shit for randos online. 

to request a new critter, i'm gonna need 20 cash and a word to work off of, preferably some kind of noun but i can do adjectives too. these guys get added to my bestiary when i'm done, and if you just want a recolor of ones i've already done, you can pay 5 cash and give me a palette prompt, or another word, or whatever. or you could color them in yourself, i don't really care- but paying me 5 cash keeps bills paid, i'd like that. 

once the critter is yours, you can do whatever you want with it. change the design, edit the image, put it on your profile, signature, icon, i don't mind anything aside from selling it for money. trading's okay, though. 

here's some examples of critters:

[Image: g4iznLA.png][Image: KuWCvTp.png][Image: hV9sZLd.png][Image: 5mW0AtL.png]
post away, just be ready to pay up in advance, i don't fuck with scammers
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[GEAR_TRAIN]:

Hello.
I have seen your Creatures and I would like to request your Services.
I need a Creature that is a "Bearing", I wanted to say "Radial Bearing" but that is two Words.
If you could use Cylindrical Rollers instead of Ball Bearings that would be more efficient because this Creature should be able to handle more Radial Load but if you choose to use Ball Bearings I will not be upset.
[CRITTER_CORNER]:

uhhh okay i can try to work with that
send over the 20 cash and we'll make it happen

(OOC note: click donate by our cash total and send us the 20 cash that way, ill add that to the rules post for this board)

[KIBBLE_MAYHEM]:

can i get one with the theme of "dainty?"

[CRITTER_CORNER]:

sure. 

[KIBBLE_MAYHEM]:

sent!
[CRITTER_CATCHER]: 

okay here you go, enjoy

i ended up doing radial bearings for yours kong because that was a good shape for em, i hope they uh, can hold radial load?
as for mayhem's, i went for something that could take little steps everywhere. imagine little footprints i guess?

[Image: moyD3y8.png]

005- Spinnermane
this critter's face disappears if you stick something inside the ring...weird!

[Image: Bzf2JPI.png]
006- Tinystep
this critter makes jingling sounds when it moves, always able to be heard coming.

[KIBBLE_MAYHEM]:

super adorable, thanks! i'll be back for more later, i think.
[GEAR_TRAIN]:

I am very happy.

[Image: moyD3y8.png][Image: moyD3y8.png][Image: moyD3y8.png][Image: moyD3y8.png]
[CUDDLE_MONSTER]: oh, could i have a "pillowfort" themed critter?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[CRITTER_CATCHER]:

sure, send over the cash and i'll get on that when i can
[CUDDLE_MONSTER]: sent!
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[CRITTER_CATCHER]:

@[CUDDLE_MONSTER]
here you go

[Image: c2LwWkC.png]
007- Comfypaws
this critter can't be seen without its pile of pillows- where do they come from?
[OSPY_POPSY]: Ooooh these are so good.
[OSPY_POPSY]: Can I get one, popsicle themed!
Give Me Your Coins
[TANGLE_HEARTFELT]:

These are so great!! Could I get one with a permafrost theme? I'm also an artist and trying to transition to having it as my full job so it makes me really happy to support fellow artists trying to make a living this way. :}
no longer active