Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Misc Journal - Weekly? Let’s see!
Never been good at journaling! But thinking I’ll at least post about dog related adventures from the week as I want to. Pretty obvious but this is inspired by Mortis’s journaling.
Apologies in advance if this is rambling mostly 

Dog Blog

So not gonna post pictures of dogs here, just don’t know logistics of that and eeeee better to not. 

I’m going to be going to three different sleepovers in the following 2 weeks. Starting tomorrow and I think I’m like…. Out till the 2nd? We don’t normally do back to back like this but stuff came up so eh. First one is short, like 3 days so nbd, haven’t had a sleepover with Bloo in like a year. He’s a big spoiled sweetie, pittie.

After that is a pittie and a bulldog named Teddy and Polly, then two pittie mixes (Bailey and Journey, who are littermates) and their cat sister (Isabelle). Ma is actually starting the Bailey and Journey sleepover cause it overlaps with the Polly Teddy one, there’s a chance she’s staying on it but not completely sure atm. Think it will depend on her knee.

Let’s see quick updates… 
  • Chappo, a pittie dog that’s more my little brother's client, and his dog brother Ace (deaf boxer) and cat brother Austin (old man) are doing good. Not this past weekend, the one before, little brother had them and Chappo ended up very sick. They avoided surgery at least, he’s a bit more like himself, but still hoping he fully recovers soon.
  • JJ, the dalmatian puppy (well he’s almost 2 now but he’s the baby) went away for show training. He’s gonna be gone for 3 months at least so I’ll miss him, have to get him for a play date with Maizy when he gets back. Their owners got puppies the same week, they’re roughly the same age, so they’ve kinda grown up together. That was a hellish week though as the pet sitter lol, partly cause I was still at Rite Aid and things were just about to blow up. JJ’s grandfather, Topper (who lives with him) is a grand champion (I don’t know what he’s won don’t ask me) so JJ has like… family to live up to hah. He’s a wild child.
  • I’ve been doing a few walks to get to know Polly and Teddy before the sleepover, owners are a bit nervous but that’s okay. Door will sometimes open though, so Teddy got out on me. He faked me out, ran into the neighbor's yard barking, then went next door to the grandmother's house after I went looking. That was… Friday I think, he did the same thing to the owners this weekend but with his sister this time. Good to know these things before visits just to be safe, the owners had warned us at the Meet and Greet but you kinda forget things.
  • Drake, or Drakey, is the oldest of the three black labs I walk with in the woods. It’s him, his son (Gauge) and his son (Beneli)(I am probably spelling that wrong). All are hunting dogs, Drake is too old for it now though so ex hunting dog. He was acting a little funny today, think he was sore, and skipped breakfast and treats, which meant he had skipped his pill in the morning. He took it with some cheese, hopefully today was just an off day for him. Walking in the woods is always nice to clear my head a little, path is a bit messed up right now, we had a bad rain storm a few weeks ago and like 3 or 4 trees fell or logs moved so still adjusting a little to not get lost.

Other thoughts for here um…
Mini list of “we have too many animals with these names”
  • Maizy (Maise, Mayze, Macy)
  • Callie (Cali)
  • Daisy (Daizy)
  • Blue (Blu, Bloo)
  • Buddy
  • Also for some reason girl dogs being called something Mae (Callie Mae, Daisy Mae)

I’ll have to actually count sometime but Maizy and Callie we have like 5 each

Oh I have three pet starfish now, Ravioli is a chunky boi and spaghetti and macaroni are two long wavy bois. They’re in the elephant jar.
Yes that’s the explanation you get

Creative Corner

Someone remind me to update my art thread sometime

I have two forum things I’m trying to work on, the forum profiles are part of one of those. Have to think of a user name for Lance, my stitched up cut type. He was a Paradise tcp but I wanna move him to Haven or somewhere in Hearth, thinking I’ll give him a motorcycle and some Sipsappers as pets (maybe give one one of those Spikey jackets they put on small dogs)
Wanna do more with Field Factor in general, honestly I need to think of some more AITA stuff (it’s fun). Maybe Streamy being a jerk to Medea (they get along, Streamy just has to be a little annoying okay? Okay.
Trying to be pretty quiet about things but I need to bully myself into making the mood boards I need for the one thing. Gonna do that after this, if I can focus.

Drew a couple wattplants this week! You can see three on Streamy’s profile: Streamy FF Profile
Maiden has some plants now too. I was gonna just doing a like… joke meme with them, but the three she got are really cute so now I wanna draw them. Maybe instead of being with their food, they could be attacking an enemy? Maybe a tiny seed…. Idk we shall see

I use procreate on my iPad to draw, and they recently came out with Procreate Dream which is for animations…. Yeah. Just got that. Would just like to do some small stuff, have to learn how to download audio mp3 first (I am stupid and there isn’t a lot of videos yet about the app. I also just… haven’t wanted to sit down and commit to learning at the moment)
Don’t hold your breath on seeing this any time soon

Other

Uh… hi
ADHD is kicking my ass a little right now but I’m in good spirits
…. I need to pack my suitcase for the overnights shoot. I hate this a ton okay, packing suitcases and unpacking them and repacking them ahhhhhh

Anyway, that’s it for now
Give Me Your Coins
you know so many dogs. you know so many fucking dogs and they all sound so great, even if they're a handful sometimes

very excited for the forum stuff! you know we'll be extremely down for that, especially the moodboard thing you wanted to do and told us about in DMs...i may DM you a question about that actually. wheeeeeeee
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I'd much rather deal with dogs being a handful then whatever was going on at Rite Aid. Dogs are almost always happy to see you, and when you have a more timid animal that becomes your friend you feel like you accomplished something.
Dogs don't ask you to contact benadryl to change the color of the box.
Give Me Your Coins
yoooo starfish! would love to see pictures if you got em, but no pressure if you don't want to share.
I am Also very excited about the moodboard thing and look forward for when it's ready
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Oh yeah! I'll post them, gonna do it on the forums spot on the discord. Maybe I'll post em here sometime, and my own dogs, but there for now. Will say they're small and pictures are... questionable at best

And Yeah, I'm excited for it! Moodboards are almost done (meaning I've got the pictures at least), I'm gonna say I'll have a thread soon. I want to say by the weekend but I'm a little worried about schedule stuff.
You've waited patiently for me to mention this, do appreciate it. Hoping it all goes smoothly!
Give Me Your Coins
Eeeeeee post 2

Dog Blog

Okay, first sleepover went well. Bloo is a big sweetie, I love him. All he wants is some attention and he chills. Second sleepover is okay, Teddy seems to be rebelling. Gonna say real quick that this is me posting a little negatively.
The owners were a bit more focused on Polly giving me problems, I think he (Teddy) just gets away with things. I won’t go on about this but I’m a bit worried, he’s been mean a few times and really you don’t want that with dogs. Have to keep my eyes on my hands when he’s misbehaving, does not like being corrected, I thought maybe after the first day it would be fine but today was worse so I’m just Tired.
Also having a problem with people avoiding paying again which is annoying as hell. 
Trying very hard not to speak poorly of clients but less than thrilled at the moment.
For what it’s worth, it’s very common for dogs to act differently when their owners aren’t home

Next week seems to be kinda booked, and ma is having car problems so now I’m worried about what that’s gonna mean for me. Wish me luck

Other news: I have two more pets lol. They’re hornworms, these green/teal caterpillars that turn into hawk moths (hummingbird moths). Got little horns on their butt. They’re commonly used in reptile feeding as a Treat, think it’s like candy bar equivalent, good for fattening up lizards if they need to bulk up a bit.
I don’t have any reptiles, these are pets for me. Gonna watch em grow and morph. Actually wouldn’t be safe for reptiles since I’m feeding them carrots and tomatoes and stuff (makes em toxic, the feeders have a special food)
Named them Gummy bear and Haribo.

Dogs are good, Friver just celebrated his 2nd gotcha day. He got a cookie and a purple rhino toy (he has a favorite color). Starfish are good, Ravioli seems to be growing his legs in.

Creative Corner

I have not updated my art thread. 

I made my Moodboard Thread!!
I really like the examples, I’m super fond of the pizza cats especially. Not sure if I should keep them all but might be good to have.
Pizza dog rats probably are mascot cats, just feels like the vibe.
Made 1 character so far and working on the second!

Participating in the pmd event, liking it so far. Writing is rough cause it’s been a while but it feels good. I’ll, maybe, do a different post with some misc character thoughts on guild members, I just don’t feel like it tonight honestly. Next plan is to draw digger Vulpix, I like him.

If the week is busy next week I probably will slow down with drawing and stuff, will see how much energy I have.

Other

I think I found the kettle corn I used to get in middle school lunchroom, thought it was discontinued. Tastes a bit different but think that’s partly 10 years talking hah.

Been “watching” too many bar rescue clips lately, mostly for background noise. Shows like this and cooking challenges are kinda my “trash tv” go tos. I’ve tried watching dating challenges shows, feels like a similar level, but I think they’re a bit too uncomfortable. Idk, I also just don’t watch a lot of TV.
Give Me Your Coins
Weekend update! Think this will be light.

DOG BLOG

All three sleepovers are done now. I have another one for two day (starting tomorrow) and I'm tired. Hah. Bit too many in a row. 

Haribo I think is getting ready to pupate, he's a lot bigger than Gummybear. To be fair they were bought at different sizes, Gummy is probably the size Haribo was. 
Also I have no idea what the right way to say Haribo is. 

Today we took mostly off. I was going to try and do art or something, honestly I've been exhausted. As a heads up towards the end of the month is easter, the week after is going to be BUSY. Holidays like that means family vacations lol. I don't mind, still beats retail.

Need to take the starfish to get water added to the elephant, unfortunately I can only find ravioli. Hope im just missing the other two.

More serious news, one of my older dog clients isn't doing good at all. Hoping last week was just bad but can't get my hopes up. Best wishes for Drake people. He's the oldest of the three labs I walk in the woods, the other to being his son and grandson. 

Oh also think this year will be bad for ticks. I've already seen two and that Bad for Feburary.

Creative Corner

I'm having fun with the moodboard thread! lot of little guys for the mortis's and a morbitian for Marxz. If any of you see the names I give them in gallery understand I'm running on vibes 100% of the time.
Excited for the monthly little guy soon. Have to have some green for the month, no matter the theme.

Maybe I'll do some green themed art if I have time.
I started drawing busts of the pizza cats + giving them jobs because, like I said, I love the vibe of them. Have to finish that, maybe bully myself into revisiting some other sketches. 
I kind of want to paint something with my acrylic paints but idk. I know its kinda a "you have to practice" thing but when it doesn't work I feel like a waste. 

PMD I've drawn good few characters. I kinda wanna finish the important guild members before I make another update, 3 more I have down to draw (castform (water), munchlax, and nincada). Debating adding the surskit brothers, maybe later. Gonna give them dog features though, maybe collars, have to pick 3 dog pokemon. 

Other

Watched Nimona while it was free on youtube! Loved it. V much recommend.

Figured out i have too many thoughts on "Say Yes To The Dress" and weddings in fantasy settings. I don't even have a lot of thoughts on weddings themselves.

Also I cannot explain what it is about Pocket Frogs but I like this app. I miss when apps were like this and not just ads  [Image: tcp_face_small.png]

Also of note: Jersey weather kicking my ass. Way too many headaches recently, know that has to partly be the problem.

Oh there was that nintendo direct recently, have to remember to look into that ocean exploring game. I will spend hours looking for sea monsters, that sounds wonderful. I'm kinda fascinated by the legends game theories so far but I don't really want to get hype yet? Just a bit worried.

Anyway, weekly update. It was not light, sorry I'm a liar.
Give Me Your Coins
Journal time! Small section switch up this week because

[Image: 9_10_03_24_7_55_00.png]

Made these!!! Just a little bit of flare

I also drew some more of the Pokemon guild members and Seal’s guild look. I’m actually really proud of the guild look. Feel silly but in a good way
https://discord.com/channels/19065595374...9823837226 

Oh little guys theme this month was rainbow, so scene sparkle dog guy. Honestly was a ton of fun to design, I am… tempted to make one and draw it for myself. Maybe!
[Image: 9_10_03_24_1_49_14.png]
it technically started as pink but honestly it felt like too much? So the eye became pink and I just color shifted for a bit. Really funny to watch the body go through rainbow colors quickly, remind me of old amv’s.

[Image: 9_10_03_24_7_54_35.png]

Okay! Nothing too important happened this week, but it was busy. Start a two week pet sitting job this week (it’s like… ten days technically, so 2 weeks just shhhh). Think the dogs will be good but Ah

Haribo has buried himself so that’s the next step, think next he pupates. Or I’m confused. Either way he’s digging, good for him we all need hobbies. Gummybear is getting big, he looks a lot greener than Haribo did. It’s pretty much a full month before actual moths

[Image: 9_10_03_24_7_55_22.png]

This is short. Short update, that’s the journal

weather here is a nightmare for. Yesterday was pouring rain for HOURS and today it’s snowing a little. The other day it was T shirt weather, I need nature to pick a lane.
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.