Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
¿Háblame por favor? - Talk to Me, Please?
That sounds like it! Odd. I should archive that too. My work involves keeping record of many things for the sake of public knowledge facilities like schools and libraries. Lots of it is interesting, lots of it doesn't make much sense but we keep because it could maybe one day be useful Here's a real odd one!
 [Image: dgGuHzim.jpg]

It's a asset from a issue of a printed publication. Not the original raw resolution unfortunately though... It will probably never be of pragmatic existences after its did its original job intended. Not directly anyway. Still, someone spent the time on this even if I don't get it, and they would appreciate if it was taken care of in a archive that will be protected forever where people can find it. 

Personally I prefer stories or radio transmissions. Many of those get lost easy...  especially the latter. One day I want to find one that messes me up just a little bit, Jajaja. Probably not for truth, I don't like going to bed with fear because then I can't sleep....

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ¿Háblame por favor? - Talk to Me, Please? - by A_Mi_Manera - 08-17-2019, 01:29 AM