Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ARCADE SESSION: REBOOTED
I'm seconding sending Hank out, but let's definitely see if we can get help from someone like Clemont or the Kobolds or both, strength in numbers and all that. I wonder if there's also a way we can set our base up to be either disguised or more fortified while we're away, we don't want any ransacking jerkasses wrecking shit
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Reply
You definitely don't think Hank should go by himself- but maybe with some backup?

You aren't entirely sure where Clemont's base is, not having seen it yourself, but you could ask the kobolds for some help. There's also the golem, currently sitting idle in the garden. You figure the golem would be a good backup option if the kobolds end up saying no.

With regards to fortifications, your base should be pretty heavily fortified already, what with the force field and coded gate around the perimeter. Theoretically nothing should be able to get through that, but nothing has ever tried to force their way in, either. You don't have much in the way of camouflage, but you did happen to spawn in the middle of a tunnel with two narrow entrances, so it's not the most obvious location. Plus the winding nature of these caves makes navigation difficult, as you experienced firsthand with Echo.

There is actually something you can do.
Oh?
Echo's pretty badly hurt and she could use someone to escort her back home again. The place you're going to be headed is pretty far away, and it might be dangerous. The TCP that hurt Echo could go after you.
...Okay.
If you do go, I'd have you stop at this other place first. It's in the opposite direction, but there are some people there who might be willing to help. You would also be bringing the golem with you.
The golem?
Yeah. You should be able to order it to do things by talking to it. It's pretty tough, so you could order it to fight for you if something comes up. I can't really do much else for you since Echo's away, which is part of the reason I need her back as quickly as possible. If you don't want to go, that's fine. I understand if this would be too much for you.
...No. I can do it.
You sure?
...Yeah.

 
[Image: 114.png]

Hank steps out into the garden again, turning hesitantly towards the golem.

How do I... Hey golem?

The golem turns abruptly towards Hank with a metallic grunt.

I... I need you to follow me. Stay close and don't attack anyone unless I tell you, or if they attack me first.

The golem grunts once and then shuffles towards Hank, stopping just next to him. Hank looks a little unsettled by its presence, but he seems to be adjusting quickly.

You direct Hank through the south gate, the forcefield still humming quietly. Hank and the golem begin heading south towards the kobolds. It's a pretty short walk, even if Hank's pace is a bit slower than Echo's.
 
Stay there.

The golem grunts and stops moving a short way back from the door. Hank hesitantly raises a puffy fist and taps on the door.

Hank?
Yeah?
Your hands are a bit... soft. They probably can't hear you.
Oh.


Hank brings his arm back and pounds on the door three times, each pound producing a quiet knock. After a moment or two, Hank is greeted by Orkahm.
 
[Image: 115.png]

Another visitor?
Hi... Orkahm, right?
You know me?
I'm a friend of Echo's. Trinket sent me?
Sorry. It's been a long day and I can't trust anyone who just shows up wi-
Oh!
Hm?
They are a friend of Echo's! I know that big metal thing!


Tamaru emerges from the living room, having been listening in on the conversation.

That's the scary metal thing I was telling you about. The one in the yard that guards Echo's base?
You mean the one that almost attacked you before Echo told it not to?
She apologized for it afterwards. But this is the same one. I don't know why it's out here, but I do recognize it.
...Okay.
It's to keep me safe. There's... dangerous things around.
Fair point. What did you need, uh...
Hank. I need your help.


The two kobolds give Hank a questioning glance, and the other two are poking their heads out of the next room, listening.

Echo's hurt, and she's very far away. I'm going to go and bring her back to our home, but Trinket thought it would be a good idea to bring someone with me. And, um, I guess you guys know Echo, so Trinket thought maybe we could ask you for help?
...Hang on a minute.


Orkahm closes the door. You can hear some hushed discussion going on, but you can't tell what anyone is saying. Even Taipu is being uncharacteristically quiet. After a minute or two, the door opens again, and Ihu steps out carrying a spear and a shield. They also have a pack strapped to their back.

I'll come with you.
Oh!
Hank, right? I'm Ihu.
Ihu. Nice to meet you.


The two shake hands, although there is some difficulty letting go due to Hank's sticky palm.

...Sorry. That's just the way my body is.
It's alright.
Stay safe, Ihu, and remember what we talked about.


Ihu gives Orkahm a look of disapproval.

Right.
 
[Image: 116.png]

Did you need anything else before you head out?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
think we're good, though it might be a good idea to ask ihu about the dangers theyve seen around here aside from your golem
[Image: TCP%20customs.png]
Reply
Seconding asking about any further dangers
back at it again at krispy kreme
Reply
Thirding asking about dangers. Maybe also ask if they have anything that could be borrowed that might be helpful in transporting Echo back in case she is unable to walk. Something like a cart or a stretcher could probably be moved by the golem.
Reply
Trinket wants to know about what dangers are out there, aside from the golem.
...Wouldn't Trinket be the expert on that?


Hank involuntarily takes a step back at Orkahm's exasperated tone.

Sorry. Just... relaying what she said.
It's fine.
The only dangers I know of are the knocker from earlier, and obviously whatever hurt Echo in the first place. But you seem to have a better idea of what did that than I do.


Hank gives Orkahm a nervous look.

And by 'you' I mean Trinket. What do I look at if I want to talk to her, anyway?
I dunno. I just don't look at anything.
Weird. Did you need anything else?
Did you have a stretcher or a cart or something that we can use to carry Echo back in?
Geez, how badly hurt is she?!
...Badly? Trinket didn't really go into detail.
Great. To answer your question, though, not really. I suppose I could throw together a wheelbarrow or something if you give me a day or so, but it sounds like you're in a hurry.
We kind of are, yeah.
Then no. Ihu's fairly capable, they could probably help with carrying Echo. But-
Ihu can also speak for themself, thank you.
-But we don't have anything like that ready to go. Sorry.
That's okay, thank you.
Alright. Good luck, you two.


With that, Orkahm heads back inside and shuts the door.

Sorry about him. He's had a rough day. Where to?
 
[Image: 117.png]
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
(the golem is still there i just forgot to put it in)
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
gotta head down to where clemont was at, see if him and his player can help!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png]
Reply
go to the place. you know the one.
Reply
seconding going to where Clemont was
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Reply
We're going to go see if we can grab another friend to help us out, but we're not sure where they are. Just follow my lead, I'll take you to them.

Looking at the map, you recall first meeting Clemont just outside the kobolds' cave. You also remember the knocker taking his egg in addition to Topaz and the kobolds' gems, so you presume his base must be somewhere nearby. It also occurs to you Ihu might know more, given that the kobolds have talked to Clemont before.

Actually, Hank, would you ask Ihu if he knows what direction Clemont is in? That's the person we're looking for.
Trinket wants to know where Clemont is.
Clemont? Oh, the other tiny cat thing. None of us really saw where he came from, but he walked off down that corridor.


Ihu gestures to the passageway on the lower left corner of the screen.

Are we heading that way, then?
Yes.
Yes. Golem, follow.


Hank leads the way down the corridor, the golem bringing up the rear of the party.

Why do you call yourselves 'Tiny Cat People', anyway? You're pretty much the same size we are and you don't really look much like cats. I mean, you kind of do, I guess, but Echo is more of a bat and Clemont is kind of... something else.
I don't know! That's just what we're called, I guess.
Weird.


As you walk, you realize this is where the knocker's den was. Ihu takes a small detour to check it out, and once Hank gets close enough, you're able to see, too. The net is torn and empty, and the knocker is nowhere to be found.
 
[Image: 118.png]

...Great. It must've gotten free at some point.
What did?
The gemstealer. It took things from a bunch of people and hoarded them here, but Echo beat it up and trapped it under a net. But that was a while ago, so it probably woke up and scurried off somewhere.
Is that bad?
Maybe. But your big metal friend could probably handle it if it tries to bother us again.


The three continue onwards, and before long, Hank reaches a fork and stops.

I've never been this far away from home before, so I've got no clue which way Clemont came from.
...I'm assuming that's why you stopped, right?

Y-yeah, hang on a sec.

 
[Image: 119.gif]

You just came from the EASTERN corridor. There is a large opening to the NORTH with train tracks running through it, another large opening to the WEST, and a much smaller opening to the SOUTH.

P L E A S E  W A I T ,  S O F T W A R E  U P D A T E  I N  P R O G R E S S

Your game freezes for a few moments, but it returns fairly quickly.
 
[Image: 120.gif]

...Oh. That'll probably be helpful.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Quickly check the small opening to the SOUTH, seeing as it seems like an unassuming place to hide.
May as well look in on the WEST opening, as well, just to see if you see anything inside.

If nothing particularly piques interest without looking in, head NORTH, I'd say.
If there's any sort of vehicle you could get running along the tracks, it may help you search faster.
Reply
I second Shivers
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Reply
...This way. If there's nothing here, we'll check the west corridor, then the northern one.
The what-thern one?


Hank gestures to the small opening to the SOUTH, ignoring Ihu's confusion for now. The two of them move in with the golem following closely behind.
 
[Image: 121.png]

Hnnh... This path is kind of narrow.
Really? I think it's fine.
That's because you're a giant piece of paper.
Oh, yeah.


The golem has stopped, seemingly unable to continue. It pushes itself into the narrowing corridor, making annoyed metallic grunts and scraping noises as its body rubs against the rough stone.

Golem, stop! You're getting yourself stuck.

It looks at Hank questioningly.

...Just pull yourself back out of there and wait for us. We'll be back in a second.
Y-yeah. What he said. You can listen to Ihu, he's a friend.
They.
They're a friend.


The golem obliges, freeing itself from the tunnel with a horrid scraping noise. It steps back and shifts into a resting position with a deep sigh.

Do you think we'll be okay on our own?
I can handle myself. If something happens, just stay behind me.

 
[Image: 122.png]

The two continue into the room beyond... and stop abruptly. Neither of them speak, they just gape in awe. Frustrated at your limited vision, you decide to switch to your map view to see what's the matter, and-
 
[Image: 123.gif]

-Oh.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Investigate the ?Massive Creature Skeleton?
Reply
yo is that a base over there or just a massive skeleton?, because we don't need a giant skeleton right now thanks.
Reply
Go check out the giant skeleton
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Reply
Feel free to check this place out, but from the looks of it this is somethings den/nest/living space, be ready to bug out of there really quick if necessary
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Reply
Hank and Ihu proceed inside after a bit of hesitation, only to be met by a familiar voice. Clemont appears from the right side of the screen, and some gentle chittering and whining can be heard from further beyond.

stay right there little bud, i'll be back in a bit
 
[Image: 124.png]

Oh, hey there Ihu! I see you've brought a friend, c'mon in-

Clemont hesitates.

Well...maybe not. I don't know how my dinos would react to strangers.
What brings you around, anyway? I didn't get any warning that we'd have guests.

This is Hank, he's another one of Trinket's TCPs.
Echo got hurt really bad while she was exploring, and I need to go bring her back. But she's pretty far away, so I got Ihu to help me and I was wondering if you could, too. Echo's safe with another player for now, but... whoever attacked her might come back.
...Well, shit.


Clemont visibly pauses, thinking it over a bit.

Was it MRM?
...My player wants to know.

Trinket?
...Yeah, it was MRM.
Yes, it was MRM.


He nods and disappears off-screen for a bit before returning with a pitchfork in hand.

I'll come along. MRM is a big threat, apparently my player has met her before, and, well, I'm pretty sure they have a score to settle.
...They want to know if you wanna talk to them directly. Get some strategy going.
You mean Trinket and your player talk directly?
Yup! How about it?
Uhh...
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Yes, let's do the call! see if we can maybe get pickle in on it too and maybe form an alliance
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time
Reply
Sure!
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Reply
Yes! Strategy is important. And collaborating with someone with dinosaurs is also always the right answer.
Reply
Trinket says yes to the call, would your player be okay with letting PKL in as well? Maybe we could get an alliance going.
Well, my player says they're not really a thing...
But either y'all or us can pass on stuff later.
Alliances are fine by us, long as people are proven trustworthy.

Oh, okay! Trinket says PKL is nice, he's the one taking care of her other TCP right now. She's actually in a call with PKL right now!
We'll call you once you finish up that call, then!


"Hey Pickle?"
"-buh! Yeah?"

Sounds like you startled him a bit.

"I'm getting a call from another player, so I'm going to have to let you go, okay?"
"Gotcha! Echo's still asleep, by the way. ...In case you were wondering."
"I kinda was, thank you. Didn't want to be rude about it or anything."
"Alright, see ya then! Who are you talking to, by the way?"
"Uhhh... Well, it's definitely not MRM, so either CRC or the three question marks person. I'll let you know in a bit. We were thinking of forming an alliance if that's okay with you?"
"S-sure! It's just, the question marks guy and CRC were both a bit rude to me when I asked them for help, so...
...But if you're okay with it then I'm okay with it!"

 
[Image: 124.png]

Meanwhile, Hank, Ihu, and Clemont are sort of just standing there. Clemont is shifting his pitchfork from side to side, Ihu is fiddling with their spear, and Hank is folding and unfolding their palm in some kind of stimmy fashion.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Note that it's probably a good idea to go ahead and team up with the person, even if they were rude. There could be a lot of reasons for that and regardless, we've gotten info that they have a pre-existing grudge against MRM. They might have some insight into what kinds of dangers might come up.

Then, finish up the call and get the next call started to take the midnight express train to alliance city.
Reply
Hank, ask Clemont what he means by dinos while we talk to this new person.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Reply
"It should be fine, Pickle. There's a lot of reasons they might've been acting that way, and besides, they seem to have a grudge against MRM. They could even have a bit of insight into what they're up to."
"...If you say so! Just let me know what the plan is once you're done talking, please."
"Of course! See you in a bit. Thanks again for taking care of Echo."
"Yeah, no problem! See ya!"
 
[Image: 125.png]

An icon flashes on your screen briefly, signifying that the call has ended. You decide to let Hank know you're off the phone and this mystery person can call you whenever they're ready.

Hey Hank, let Clemont know their player can call me whenever they're ready. Oh, and uh... what did Clemont mean by dinos exactly?
Trinket says she's done, and your player can call whenever they're ready.
Alrighty! They'll call you right away!
By the way, uh... Trinket wants to know more about your dinos if that's okay?
Oh, my dinos are my pride and joy- I've got three of 'em and they're just babies but I'm going to raise them up right.


As they're talking, a call comes in from ???. You accept it, and are greeted by a new face.
 
[Image: 126.png]

You quickly switch back to your view of Hank, keeping an eye on his conversation with Clemont. It's tough to concentrate on two different conversations at once, but you're managing it.

"Let's make this quick. Your TCP's in trouble, and we need to go handle that situation."

"I'm not interested in small talk or making friends. So tell me what I need to know."
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Our Bat-type, Echo, got injured by MRM's actions and is sheltering in PKL's base.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Reply
We're looking to form an alliance to put down MRM; they've hurt one of our TCPs and are likely looking to hurt more cats. We've got PKL's assistance as well as some kobold buddies right now. We haven't spoken with CRC yet.

The only things we know about MRM's TCP are: they are green wearing camouflage, they can create an obscuring bubble, and they have a ranged weapon. We need to figure out where MRM's base is, what their TCP is, and what kind of stuff they've been working on.
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
Reply
(11-19-2021, 12:38 AM)victorianflorist Wrote: Our Bat-type, Echo, got injured by MRM's actions and is sheltering in PKL's base.

Continuing this. IIRC: Specific details Echo's injuries are a shot wing/fluid loss and water mixing, currently being treated. TCP in question appears to be a weapon type, likely some sort of long range beam cannon or rifle. It is green and has some sort of armor which interferes with interaction and vision by players in the vicinity. Capable of tracking a wounded TCP. There is also an unaccounted for flying fauna, which was likely also made by MRM which is purple and has batlike wings.

Other relevant tactical data to consider mentioning: Camera/sensor/turret system at base, the locomotive?, the Golem currently located a bit up, the other kobolds, the presence of another npc group mole people somewhere unaccounted for.
Reply
"Okay, so... Our bat type, Echo, got shot by one of MRM's TCPs. She's sheltering in PKL's base right now. So we're looking to form an alliance to put down MRM; they've hurt one of our TCPs and are likely looking to hurt more cats. We've got PKL's assistance as well as some kobold buddies right now. We haven't spoken with CRC yet.

The only things we know about MRM's TCP are: they are green wearing camouflage, they can create an obscuring bubble, and they have a ranged weapon. We need to figure out where MRM's base is, what their TCP is, and what kind of stuff they've been working on.

Specific details Echo's injuries are a shot wing/fluid loss and water mixing, currently being treated. TCP in question appears to be a weapon type, likely some sort of long range beam cannon or rifle. It is green and has some sort of armor which interferes with interaction and vision by players in the vicinity. Capable of tracking a wounded TCP. There is also an unaccounted for flying fauna, which was likely also made by MRM which is purple and has batlike wings.

We've also got a security camera system at our base as well as a set of train tracks centered on us. We also left a golem a bit further behind, it couldn't fit through the cave opening. And we created mole people... somewhere. Haven't run into them yet."
"...hm.

Understood. MRM is not to be toyed with, so we're going to have to think strategically here. Clemont is physically pretty strong and bulky, but his pitchfork isn't going to do much against a ranged weapon, let alone a beam cannon."


They pause.

"Could be railgun, or plasma rifle. Both are pretty nasty, and can blow through TCPs cleanly and efficently. Only real drawback to them is the nasty health cost for firing. Our best shots at taking something like that out are disabling or removing the weapon itself, making it use so many shots that its health drains out.

I'm going to make Clemont a shield that can absorb blasts, probably at the cost of health- a gradual drain if possible, versus damage chunks. Doing that will allow us to make this TCP waste shots while still giving the impression of doing damage, without any actual wounds. MRM isn't stupid, so she'll very likely catch on quick- but she's headstrong, and might go for it anyway. She doesn't care about the livelihood of her TCPs at all in my experience, so it's decent bait.

...however, I have no idea what to do about your ...sticker type? Logically, you wouldn't risk him being in a fight at all. He'd get killed on sight."

"I'll... figure something out, I guess. For right now at least, he's my only option for getting Echo home safe, and he seems willing to help.

...it's a puffy sticker type, by the way."
"Puffy sticker. My bad."

They sound legitimately apologetic, but it quickly fades.

"If you're going to insist on putting a defenseless TCP in danger, you're going to want to consider a strategy that doesn't involve direct violence. Your priority is getting Echo home safe, so...maybe Clemont could keep the MRM's TCP busy while your TCP makes a break for it and tries to bring Echo home-"

They pause again, sounding somewhat flustered this time.

"...sorry, I really should have asked for puffy sticker type's name. I'm usually better about that."
"It's Hank, but don't worry about it!"

"I mean... I wouldn't say I'm insisting on it, it's just that they're my only other TCP and I'm not sure I can wait until Echo's well enough to make the trip herself. I agree with you about Hank being in a fight, which is why I'm trying to gather as much help as I can. I think it would be best if Pick-uh, PKL made Echo a gurney or something that Hank could push, while Ihu and Clemont escort him. MRM's TCP took quite a few shots at Echo already, so hopefully it'll still be resting, but... I don't know. We'll figure it out."

"If we can get a cover on that gurney that can potentially shield blasts, even better. Not sure of a material that could do that, though... How much would you say MRM knows about your strategy? ...what is your strategy?"

Clemont starts to walk and talk, clearly heading back for his base, with Hank and Ihu following along. Him and Hank are still talking about the dinos. You're tuning it out for now, but it might be good to go back and look at later.
 
[Image: 127.gif]

Show ContentCHAT LOG:
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle I will stab your feet

 
[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Reply
Unsure how much is known about the defenses around the base. If the fauna had a camera attached or there's been silent recon between the spurts of action, she might have an idea of some the security currently in place, as well as the placement of things like the rails.

It seems that the current impression made has been 'pacifist schmuck who talks too much and has no idea how to do strategy in the slightest', though that could have just been to mock us or to lower our guard. If it's true though, perhaps we have a one time edge to catch MRM off guard.

Probably the biggest semblances of strategy, if you could call it that involves the usage of non-TCP assistance like a turret, the golem, a now-deceased guardian bat to keep TCPs out of the line of fire some, with less success than hoped. Also, there has been coordinating with the kobolds. Strategy overall could probably use some work, to be honest. Avoidance won't hold forever, after all.
Reply


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
 

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)