You note to your selves to comfort Wretch later, more than a little irritated about how Eastwood was treating her. A one on one talk might be better for that, but it’d have to happen for sure.

VOIDSY: Have you guys gotten rid of your syringes?
WRETCH: yea like
WRETCH: theyre not in physical space yknow
WRETCH: just the weird comms place
MILLER: We should be all set!

VOIDSY: We’ve got this machine that can change a TCP’s type, but it requires a TCP corpse of the type you want for some reason. If any of our TCPs die, do you think we’ll be able to bounce back like that?
MILLER: Now that’s a question-
WRETCH: i also got the uhhhh
WRETCH: body maker or w/e
WRETCH: like the thing that makes TCP bods with nothing in em
WRETCH: idk if im remembering right but you can use em with that machine you got but you still gotta use a corpse
WRETCH: way it got described was like
WRETCH: made me wonder if we could do some fuckin necromancy shit with it?? idk tho that’s not something we can check easy or anything
MILLER: Hmmm.
MILLER: I think my idea can help with that, but as I said…I need more time to refine it.
MILLER: That info SUPER helps me though! I think between those and the drug lab thing Eastwood’s got going, I can pull off something pretty neat!
MILLER: I’ll get back to you as soon as the idea’s just right- I’ll need feedback of course, but I like sorting out my plans on my own first.

VOIDSY: Do cosmetic items get autobalanced at all?
MILLER: Nope! You can play all the dressup you want.
MILLER: The same goes for toys, and most items in general! Things that affect the game itself are what get balanced out, but you don’t have to worry when it comes to things like clothes, furniture, and most personal belongings.
MILLER: It may sound like spoiling your TCPs, but giving them things that are just for them is good for them…especially if you put a lot of thought into it. Gifts aren’t the only way to show love, of course- but it doesn’t hurt!