Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SELLING-ADOPTS] The Clothing Rack
welcome to the skinstealers' official morbit fashion design (adopts?) thread! here you can buy designs for your characters both from mix and match styles available to everyone and more unique one off designs, with the option to pay a little extra to get it custom fitted to your character's scaled ref! the former style works pretty straightforward: every so often, we'll be building up a library of clothing pieces for each zone based on research and reference images, as well as our own unique designs as we nail down zone aesthetics. we'll be mix and matching these pieces to create outfits and running these outfits through grandma simulator, a handy bot made by @"pinkofcat" for the team, to get fun generative palettes and tweaking from there! these pieces will show up in multiple outfits, so be aware of that when buying- they will be cheaper than one off outfits!

post in the thread and i'll DM you either here or on discord (depending on if you're in the discord or not) and we'll set up the paypal transaction from there. all of these prices are in USD, and funds go towards helping me and como out with expenses!

thank you for looking, and enjoy dressing up your characters! all designs are compatible with any character (as best as i can get anyway- if you make me put one of these designs on a gremlin or a similar quadruped i Will scream but i will genuinely try my damnedest- similar, i Will do taurs and other species with non-bipedal limb configs) and any zone, regardless of what zone they're advertised as- it's meant to give you an idea of what style they're catering to, but feel free to use them with any character you like!
PRECIPICE

[Image: T5sKymr.png]
PRECIPICE-001
5 USD 
for just clothes design, +5 USD to have drawn on any existing ref done by mortis

[Image: 4iWtNVx.png]
PRECIPICE-002
5 USD 
for just clothes design, +5 USD to have drawn on any existing ref done by mortis

[Image: 1Q0hZkb.png]
PRECIPICE-003
5 USD 

[Image: WbVCvDb.png]
PRECIPICE-004
5 USD 

[Image: AwEsf5Y.png]
PRECIPICE-005
5 USD 

[Image: 3lYj5v6.png]
PRECIPICE-006
5 USD 

[Image: 1Gci0mj.png]
PRECIPICE-007
5 USD 

[Image: OL8SqCQ.png]
PRECIPICE-009
5 USD for just clothes design, +5 USD to have drawn on any existing ref done by mortis

[Image: zir0n4S.png]
PRECIPICE-010
5 USD for just clothes design, +5 USD to have drawn on any existing ref done by mortis

[Image: DIp3kLG.png]
PRECIPICE-011

[Image: 8xDpKwN.png]
PRECIPICE-012

[Image: E81u4LM.png]

PRECIPICE-013

[Image: E314s0D.png]

PRECIPICE-014

[Image: GGeznPg.png]
PRECIPICE-015

[Image: HnRVJnU.png]
PRECIPICE-016

[Image: XJFUb2G.png]
PRECIPICE-017

[Image: rA40pOF.png]
PRECIPICE-018
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
post updated with new outfits!
Can I claim outfit number 8, and have you draw it on an existing character?
Give Me Your Coins
yep, can do! will DM!
updated with more outfits!