Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chatter thread!
Chat about whatever! Go nuts! As long as it's SFW.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
first
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
ahkjfdsjjklasdhfdjkal como got me my christmas present and i cant show ANYONE
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I am Sage: Accidental Bringer of This Thread
I've spent like a minute trying to figure out what to say so Hi let's go with that
Give Me Your Coins
*waves from a distance*
so sage, if you have any morbit questions, here would be a good place to ask right now, I think
Heyo! Its ya patchwork
:3
hmmm, opening statements huh
let's go with...
this

Now your child can visit steamy jungles, grassy plains, and the dark depths of the oceans! To meet and learn surprising facts about the magnificent animals that live there. All through the captivating, colorful pages of Zoobooks, the publication that's specially created for young readers. Each monthly issue of Zoobooks is packed with breathtaking, full-color photos and scientifically accurate illustrations. Plus games and puzzles. Today, through this exclusive TV offer, you can get 12 fascinating issues of Zoobooks for the special price of $19.95! When you call and use your credit card, we'll include the Elephants issue as a gift! Plus, you'll also get this colorful collection of animal stickers and the Tiger Poster! So order Zoobooks today and send learning and fun to a child you love! To order 12 fascinating issues of Zoobooks for $19.95, call 1-800-441-2400. When you call, we'll include the bonus Elephants issue, stickers, and Tiger Poster with your order. Call 1-800-441-2400. You must be 18 years or order to call.
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
marx I thought you were a bot for a moment
[Image: unknown.png?width=784&height=350]

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
so what is everybody Up To today
School has been closed for the past couple of weeks and tomorrow it opens again and I haven't done ANY homework so husdfish I don't think it's gonna be fun
Retail is more hellish then usual but tis the season. Hope it gets better for ya Sage, been there
Give Me Your Coins
we're working on wiki stuff today and likely will be for the next few weeks, hopefully it won't take more than 3 weeks tops to get it all done and it is looking likely that we'll have all of our stuff done by the end of the month at least
also @entipikal bumblebee type exists
[Image: 5fHjUE2.png]
Yeah I saw your messages in the server, I love them so much, I can't believe I forgot to search for bumblebee in my quest to check if there were bee types! I'll edit my wishlist to say honeybee
also doing some wiki work today, mainly adding links from Species development threads here on the forums to the wiki pages. It's going really smoothly, especially since we had someone come over earlier and finally fix the house internet

I also have work later, but closing shifts on Monday are usually really slow and chill, especially with the whole "Sun setting at 5pmish" thing

HELLO GENERAL THREAD -V
HELLO BLUECROWNED
[Image: art_in_scott.png]
Does anyone know much about ARGs? I'm trying to get into them but I'm also terrible at puzzle games and the like.
oh god i have so much to do today its the 1st of the month please expect five million threads
also the advent calendar is up go check that out and enter for a chance at new TCP types!!

also re: ARGS, personal favorite is petscop but that needs about five million content warnings
Inside A Mind is a really good YouTube channel that covers all sorts of internet spooky things and sometimes ARGs. But a lot of topics are a bit disturbing for many, many reasons and I don't think videos have individual content warnings. So. Yeah tread carefully. Good channel though if you're cool with those things

Also the advent calendar sounds fun... I'll probably give it a go at some point
I really enjoy ARGs, but also they're so rarely executed well cause of the massive effort they require

I'm currently relistening to the magnus archives and having moments about the internal consistency

I'm also having a moment about actually talking in a forum general chat thread, the last time I talked on a forum lie this was probably 2013/14
Uhh I don't know if it counts as an ARG but Marblehornets is a rly good horror series that includes found footage, twitter posts and i think some other stuff and we had fun trying to put it all together and figure things out but major cws for like.. stalking, unreality, paranoia etc
i need to actually like, get back to marble hornets, i started watching it back when it was originally running back when i was in high school and never caught up to it properly
(12-02-2020, 01:33 AM)skinstealer Wrote: i need to actually like, get back to marble hornets, i started watching it back when it was originally running back when i was in high school and never caught up to it properly

it's super good and so is tribetwelve but one of the people in tribetwelve turned out to be uhhhh Super Bad irl so idk if i'll finish it
oh dang that sucks =( i didn’t know that (re: tribetwelve)

also i REALLY need to get around changing this username cause it’s old and i kind of hate it but iirc usernames have to be changed manually by staff so ive been putting it off lol
no longer active
oh hmu whenever you need it changed i can do that
forums broke for me for a bit there not sure what that was about

Inside a Mind is why I was thinking about ARGs actually, I saw their video on Catastrophe Crow and checked that out (it's really interesting so far) and wondered if there were any other ARGs I was missing out on. I'm not really helping out per say, but it's fun to watch other people figure it out around me.

(Links to Catastrophe Crow if you're curious, heavy warns for suicide mention, child death implication, and disturbing imagery)

Original Vid
Links to the doc and other resources
Oh, what a coincidence! The Catastrophe Crow video was really good (AND terrifying! I was successfully spooked a couple times) but I just don't have the patience to read a 70+ page google doc so I'm hoping he makes a follow up video someday but I guess it just depends where it goes
oh yeah the doc can be intimidating
Most of the bulk is from pictures, thankfully enough, but yeah it's a lot. I heard the people who made the doc are making a video version of it soon though to make it more accessible (and since a lot of people have been joining the discord without reading it, saying they found new clues that have already been found aknkb)
anywho sorry to basically kill the convo talking about that

Does anyone have any floaty/weird song recommendations? Or song recommendations in general? Trying to flesh out a character playlist but I realized I only listen to like. 5 bands.
I don't listen to a huge variety of bands either but Glass Animals comes to mind for some floaty songs, maybe try Gooey and Toes? I haven't listened to either in a while though
As for general recommendations, Lemon Demon is always my top pick
dream puzzles got linked in the discord a bit ago and i really like them =) they definitely fit the criteria of "weird/floaty" imo
no longer active
Maybe alt j, san holo?
testing something
What're you testing?
The chat cooldown! Found out it's a minute long
oh really?
accursed memes doth strike again for I was reminded of this

[Image: unknown.png?width=800&height=351]

when was the last time those were used unironically? 2007? God I feel old.
is this early 2000s internet? posting O RLY? owls on a forum feels very nostalgic
Ok random question but where do the TCP ID cards some people have in their signatures come from? I managed to get onto the thread for it Once a while ago and now I can't re-find it hsdufish
Here - https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/Threa...oints-Shop
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
THANK YOU I'm just gonna bookmark that so I don't lose it again
thinkin bout lowkey holiday/festive stuff we can do in the community that wont kill me to run, stuff like little low commitment RP events (like an ambiguous setting party) or forum games that wont kill me to run (or even better, getting other people to run instead of me lmao)

anybody got Ideas
I think you are already doing PLENTY for the holidays but if you did want to do an RP event like that i'd be down to help if i can! That does sound fun
im thinking just something simple where people can just hop in and have their characters milling around and talking, some kind of ambiguous setting and probably "noncanon" or something