Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ace Asked For These
I have a lot of tcp, so be patient. I'm posting all of their names, and I'll mark who is posted and where when I get to them. It's a work in progress. I'm adding the un-designed ones to the TOC, but no specific information, so now you can peek at what I'm doing.

Comments are allowed! But like I said, I'm still in an editing stage. This is the table of contents post, and it will be a while before I get everything together. And I don't have a real order to what I'm doing.

Loosely following the Oh God Template so... yeah. Have this split up in categories, and adopts are going to a separate thread.

Table Of Contents

FULL/SUPER IMPORTANT

Ace (Posted)
Achates (Posted)
Blizzard (Posted)
Cluster (Posted)
Dream (Posted)
The Hellish One
Kokona
Kringle
Prophet (Posted)
Thoth (Posted)
Tressa
Tundra
Twain (Posted)
Kong Shoo

GACHE/SKETCH

Accidental Gremlin (Posted)
Antlia (Posted)
Crumble (Posted)
Mince
Napalm
Snap
Teddy (Posted)
mer engine
mer mobile phone
mer briar
mer snow globe
mer hook

WIP

c/w
c/bt/b
Fb I
P/W
Give Me Your Coins

Twain
This tcp travels and creates art. Were you expecting something more than just that? They’re on a survival show if that helps.
Artist, Freelance Writer, Reporter, Gauntlet Participant
“Creativity Never Sleeps.”

BASICS
Full Name: Twain
Nicknames/Aliases: ???
Pronouns: They/Them
Type: (Designer) Tiger/Creative (Creature/Abstract)
Modifiers: Charismatic
Conditions: N/A
Anomalies: Tails (2 extra)
Ability(/ies):

Turfmark:  Art created by Twain discourages people from entering their territory.
    Artistic Passion:  Art created by Twain gives people the urge to create art of their own.
Occupation: Freelance writer, ex reporter, gauntlet participant

Location (Current): Gauntlet
Location (Origin): N/A
Backstory: Twain was a forced hybrid to try tame an aggressive tiger type and a… broken creative type, but they lack memory of that. They bounce around places, chasing a good story and trying to make some sort of a mark where they go. They long for some sort of stability, but seek adventure and hate staying stationary anywhere. Planning is not their strong point.
Note: None

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Awkward, creative, supportive, observant, somewhat bipolar, cautious, honest, a bit reserved, mostly confident in their way of thinking, while they do love making a story they are generally a bit blunt and prefer avoiding lies that harm people in the long run.
Likes: Art, Writing, A Good Show,(“Entertainment is the most popular creative media of now.” “That’s why you’re actually on the gauntlet, isn’t it Twain?” “I’m not an actor but I can try.” “It’s a death match! Not a musical!”), colors, exploration, soft things that are nice to hold.
Dislikes: Fire apparently, staying in one place too long, being completely alone in small spaces, not being able to create something, fighting, violence.
Goals: To release a book based around the gauntlet from a contestants perspective, to survive the gauntlet, to find somewhere they feel okay to stay
Fears: People outright insulting their art, becoming too angry, being caged, being considered a monster, anyone remarking about their lackluster performing arts ability.
Relationships: N/A
Fun Facts:
  • Had a newspaper series called Twain’s Troubles that they worked very hard to get, and lost for entering the Gauntlet. Does not want to talk about it.Has a plan to slowly cover the whole lobby in art work. Wants to see if Dropdead will stop them. Spends more time in the pillow fort in the lobby then in their room because the room was painted from head to toe. It’s under the sea theme. They’d show you but no they won't.Twain can’t sing, dance, or act. This will forever bother them. (“Well it’s a creative medium so I thought-“ “JUST BECAUSE IT’S A CREATIVE MEDIUM DOESN’T MEAN I'M GOOD AT IT, OKAY?!”)Plan is to release a book about the events of Gauntlet. Writes down notes on everything that happens.They will never wear their third outfit…. probably. It was bought in anger after getting fired. It’s all Dropdead merch. All of it.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: Twain is mostly dark gray cat, with medium blue marks (head, stomach, paws, thick mane, and parts on tail), and wavy light orange stripes (along with their nose and ears). They have three thick bushy tails, eyespots with orange stars, and 5 marks (2 blue and 3 standard black).
Fashion: Comfy casual, sweatshirts and overalls. Most of their outfits have paint or ink on them. The often have paint splashed on their face from 1. Being clumsy and 2. Hiding their marks. They won’t admit to this and usually just say it’s aesthetic. It kind of is.
Aesthetic Likes: Stars, swirls, paint splatters, comfy casual with simple designs, or personally done work. They tend to adjust to the aesthetics of where they’re staying at the time. Likes bows.
Aesthetic Dislikes: No colors, tight clothes, not a big fan of hats. Will actively avoid any clothes (or anything) they can’t get anything on or decorate.
Ideal Environment: N/A
Possessions: A messenger bag with a notebook, 1 black and 1 blue pen, a stress ball, a stuffed tiger, and a pair of scissors. (Gauntlet items)

Original Design by Vic and Dragonesque, I love you both so much

Give Me Your Coins

Thoth
This tcp is nervous about the world it was dropped into, but with its friends things seem better.
Abandonment character, Anxiety is fun
"We're friends and we're all... safe."

BASICS
Full Name: Thoth
Nicknames/Aliases: N/A
Type: Ink (form)
Modifiers: N/A
Anomalies: N/A
Ability: BLOTTING
Ink types can create and control ink at the small cost of health. They can also transform other materials into ink.

Location (Current): N/A
Location (Origin):N/A
Note:N/A

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Anxious, timid, emotional, easily pleased
Dislikes: Ghosts, animatronics, death
Goals: Survive
Fears: Can I say everything? (Death, things that want to kill, weapons.)
Relationships:
Teammates
Dreamer (Blanket type) - “Dreamer is very comforting and has let me hold its plushie!”
Kea (lollipop type) - “Kea is quiet and helpful, it’s nice to have them around!”
Pelican (jester type) - “Pelican is so brave and cool, I hope I don’t disappoint them!”
Rubin (puzzle cube type) - “Rubin is very intelligent and he gave me such a nice gift!”
Fun Facts:
  • I was really obsessed with s’mores at the time of making Thoth and for like two weeks I thought that was the type I picked because I was dumb and didn’t remember. I was very happy it wasn’t, no offense to s’mores but it was like a that week thing.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: (Design made by Vic) Thoth is entirely made of blue ink, with curved black eyespots, they prefer not having any complicated colors.
Fashion: Thoth so far has made one outfit, a toga. They also wear a gift box on their head as a hat. They like soft, simple, unrestricted clothes.
Aesthetic Likes: Simple, clean, gold extras, ribbon, flowers and leaves
Aesthetic Dislikes: Anything too complicated or bright.
Ideal Environment: N/A
Possessions:
  • Wearing a white toga with a gold belt and a gift box hat
  • Has a drawstring bag with a gold leaf crown inside.

Design By Vic. Hi Vic

(Team photo Drawn by the wonderful Pichi! From left to right: Rubin, Pelican, Kea, Dreamer, Thoth)
Give Me Your Coins

Ace/tcpsona

This tcp seems to be in a lot of places, and no one is really sure how

This one's just my sona. Not giving them a backstory, they do as I please, and the types simple.

Give Me Your Coins

Achates
This collision type finds itself wandering and wondering how the world works...but content in not knowing.

BASICS
Full Name: Achates
Nicknames/Aliases: ???
Pronouns: They/Them, It/its
Type: Collision
Modifiers: ???
Conditions: ???
Anomalies: ???
Ability: 
HADRON HAVOC
Collision types can sacrifice health to enter an ascended form. While in this form, they can choose any two objects they can see and propel them towards each other, causing them to collide. This collision can be as forceful as the TCP chooses, although the objects in question may break under more powerful impacts- the objects themselves are completely unaltered and will still break the same way they normally would. 
Location (Current): ???
Location (Origin): ???
Note: I have no plans for this one yet. None at all.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: ???
Dislikes: ???
Goals: ???
Fears: ???
Relationships: ???
Fun Facts: ???

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A basic collision type, based off asexual colors. Purple/Black with gray fluid.
Fashion: ???
Aesthetic Likes: ???
Aesthetic Dislikes: ???
Ideal Environment: ???
Possessions: ???

Give Me Your Coins

Accidental Gremlin
...don't go near this cannibalism type's garden. Just don't.
He just wants a nice garden, it’s not his fault if everyone who wanders in is so tasty.
"I don't belong anywhere but my garden."

BASICS
Full Name: Gremontal
Nicknames/Aliases: The Gremlin, Gnomster, The Garden Gobbler
Pronouns: He/Him, It/Its
Type: Cannibalism type (Group Garden Theme, Personal Gnome Theme)
Modifiers:
Conditions: lycanthropic (major)
Anomalies: tail anomaly (major), eyespot anomaly (intermediate)
Ability: N/A

Note: Part of a garden group of tcp

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Short tempered, Protective, Angry, Viscious
Likes: Plants, small animals, storm clouds, fresh flowers, the night
Dislikes: Being touched, anyone stepping on the plants, daylight
Goals: Protect the garden
Fears: Crowded places
Relationships: ???
Fun Facts: ???

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A thinner cannablish type with a sandyish color, a long thin tail with a tuft of off white fur that matches its claws, and big round eyes with red/blue irises.
Fashion: Always wears a blue vest, a pointed red hat, and a fake beard. Gnome costume.
Aesthetic Likes: Gnome. Garden.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Anything else.
Ideal Environment: Gardens
Possessions: Gnome costume

Gangs all here
Give Me Your Coins

Antlia
Dark nights did not suit her, her skin glaring against the night sky- but she took it as a blessing, as she stood out just like the stars she loved so much.
Astronomer, Astrologer, The Star Among Star Watchers
"No I don't judge people on their starsigns, but yes I do know what everyone's is."

BASICS
Full Name: Antlia
Nicknames/Aliases: Anna, Lia, Starchaser
Pronouns: She/Her
Type: Space (Nature) (Theme: Wish Upon A Star)
Modifiers: Electric

Note: Yes, you can be both. She likes the stars, please don’t judge her.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Quiet, calm, sweet, a bit nervous, loving, sneaky, the quiet kind of dangerous, innocent but not completely, not against revenge, incredibly good at lying.
Likes: Stars, galaxies, astrology, astronomy, constellations, legends
Dislikes: Loud noises, water, complete darkness
Goals: To spread the word of the stars
Fears: The ocean is terrifying
Relationships:
Mince
A quiet friend, they spend time walking around the park in the winter, making snowmen and mapping out the constellations
“Mince has been my friend for as long as I remember. I’ve been teaching them to map out the stars.”
Napalm
He stole a lot of important documents from her and nearly cost her her job. She… may provide him with better people to steal from now.
“I don’t know any giggle types personally?”
Connie
Not sure about Napalm’s new partner honestly.
“They… look familiar? Are they on TV?”
Fun Facts:

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A stark white space type with blue stardust and yellow/orange stars and planets.
Fashion: Prefers wearing small hats with stars and colorful boots, but not much else.
Aesthetic Likes: Boots and hats! Has occasionally worn face flower  crowns.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Doesn’t like shirts or pants, but occasionally will wear a skirt.
Ideal Environment:
Possessions: Her most prized possessions are her detailed notes on stars, her books, and her collection of engraved telescopes. Each has specific constellations on them, her antlia one is the most used.

Christmas Gacha 2018
Give Me Your Coins

Blizzard
This tcp was very lucky, to spawn in such a dangerous place and be found by such good people. Not every tcp is so lucky.
Explorer, Protector, Enthusiastic Friend
“Be thankful for what you have, what you are given, and what you can give everyone else.”

BASICS
Full Name: Blizzard Blitz
Nicknames/Aliases: Blizz, Blitzer, Bliss, Bad Idea, Blizzy, Good Cop
Pronouns: He/Him
Type: Bastard Type
Ability:
Bastard types generate a passive aura that encourages people to modify things, often things other people have created. Most of the time these modifications lead to the overall detriment of the thing they're modifying, although not always. 
Location (Current): Hearth/Bluster

Location (Origin): Bluster
Note: Tundra is the only one left of the original group, of those who saved Blizzard. Blizzard will do anything to keep him happy. Also Blizzard came up with the Bluster Busters.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Cheerful, playful, exuberant, protective, sweet, clumsy, the kind of person who makes everyone laugh in a room, and the kind of person who only gets angry when you endanger his friends.
Likes: Talking to new people, helping people, s'mores, camping trips, the wind, hero stories, snowmen
Dislikes: juice boxes, fish, feeling like he can't help, death, ghosts
Goals: To help as many cats as possible, to spread the word so more people help
Fears: Letting someone down when he could have been there, ghosts
Relationships:
Crumble
Crumble collects all data of TCP they bring in and makes sure they have all the supplies they need. He doesn't go out frequently, but if you've ever contacted the team for a donation or to ask for supplies you talked to Crumble.
“Crumble may seem like he's panicking, and he is. Always worried, always follows rules, they're a great cat but I think I scare them.”
Tundra
One of the original rescuers. The majority of that team has… moved on. Tundra is still here though. Blizzard owes Tundra his life.
“He's quiet, a loner really, but he's everyone's guardian. I owe that cat everything.”
Kokona
Blizzard and Kokona are great friends! She's not always around, but she does charity work throughout Hearth. Blizzard is always excited to have her around.
“Kokona is the sweetest person I know! A heart as pure as gold, and she always smells minty!”
Scoops
One of the original rescuers, and the only one who left. She didn't leave on good terms. Blizzard doesn't blame her, owes her his life even, but he's not sure he will ever forgive her.
“I just can't do this anymore Blizzard!” “So you're leaving us for ice cream?! Shiver would be-” “Don't tell me what Shiver would do or say or anything! Shiver is dead!”
Shiver (Deceased)
One of the originals, a dog type. She was an amazing cat.
“I miss her. I miss her so much. If she was still around Scoops would be too.”
Yeti (MIA)
One of the originals. Went out along one night, no one knows why. If you've seen this succulent type please-
“It’s been years, please, come back Yeti.”
Iceberg (Deceased)
One of the originals, a cheerful piggybank/shield hybrid. They were a fighter.
“The bravest cat I knew.”
Fun Facts:
Making up dead tcps is depressing
The rescue organization has no official name, so Bluster Busters is just…. accepted

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A normal Bastard type. He’s dark gray and icy blue claws.
Fashion: Usually wearing heavy covering to survive in Bluster travels, so when he’s not he likes loose, baggy clothes, shorts, and sleeveless shirts.
Aesthetic Likes: Ripped jeans, shorts, sleeveless shirts, dark clothing, loose and baggy clothes, anything with rips and tears honestly, spiky necklaces and bracelets, cool colors
Aesthetic Dislikes: warm colors, clothes with designs, lace
Ideal Environment: A snowy forest, but Blizzard is fine.
Possessions: “A lot of things can fit in a big enough bag.”

Give Me Your Coins

Cluster
This tcp is trying very hard just to stay alive, stress seems to consume it at times.
Stressed, A Mess, Trying
“It’s not easy Dream. I didn’t ask for this I-....”

BASICS
Full Name: Clusterfuck
Nicknames/Aliases: Cluster, Sweetie, Sweetheart, Mermaid
Pronouns: It/Its, She/Her
Type: man/car/door/hook/hand
Ability: I have not pushed for this and I’m not sure I ever will

Location (Current): Hoopla
Location (Origin): Consumption
Note: N/A

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Stressed, tries very hard, easily frightened, afraid of rejection
Dislikes: A lot of people, people being afraid, loud noises, doctors
Goals: Keep him happy
Fears: Being taken back, being abandoned by dream, hurting someone
Relationships:
Dream
It’s husband, the only person she has ever truly relaxed around.
“The only time I have ever seen Dream angry is when someone asked if something was wrong with him for… loving me.”
Twain
A side project of Twain’s, documenting 5 types to possibly write something. Twain felt so familiar though…
“They got so quiet when I asked if we met before. They never answered me...”
Cherry
Cherry build sandcastles with Dream, and brings flowers from Wellwish and Fountain.
"A gentle soul, I look forward to their visits, or when the group comes. I... try not to see a lot of people, but Cherry is an exception.
Fun Facts:

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A mint green body with yellow, orange, and re, with red leaking fluid. You really need to see to understand
Fashion: N/A
Aesthetic Likes: N/A
Aesthetic Dislikes: Really doesn’t wear anything.
Ideal Environment: The beach with Dream
Possessions: N/A

Give Me Your Coins

Crumble
This tcp is great at talking to people on the phone, but not in person.
Smart Guy, Tech Support, Marketing Genius
“Yes I’m who you spoke to on the phone, did you bring- excellent, this helps us so much.”

BASICS
Full Name: Crumbton "Crumble" Caker 
Nicknames/Aliases: Crumble, Crumby, Crumbcake, Smart Guy, Tech Support, The Best Geek
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them
Type: Cheesecake/Slingshot

Occupation: Collects data of tcp they bring, helps them adjust to life, and sets them up in a safe place to be. If you've ever contacted the group for supplies or to make donations, you talked to Crumble.
Location (Current): Hearth
Location (Origin): Luxon
Note: Has not been in the group long. Really only fools around when playing games, otherwise serious

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: A Worry Wart, Nervous, Better at talking online, Lowkey always panicking to a point where he seems calm, A rule follower, No jokes
Likes: Computer, technology, quiet nights with a book, video games
Dislikes: traveling a lot, large social events, touching people
Goals: To help this group stay organized, how did they last so long without proper spreadsheets?
Fears: “I hate crowds, so many people, so close, touching me.)
Relationships:
Blizzard
Blizzard is sort of the unofficial leader of their group. He’s very… active. He makes Crumble run circles basically.
“Can we just do this by the book for one week Blizzard?”
Tundra
Tundra and Crumble talk quietly about their favorite stories.
“He’s the quietest person here, it helps.”
Kokona
Crumble knows she won’t be here much longer.
“I heard her talk to that uh… writer that was here once. It’s been a while, I’m sure she’s almost ready to leave.”
Scoops
He never met Scoops or any of the dead ones, he only knows how hurt Blizzard still is
“I hope she’s happy.”
Fun Facts: He used to work in computer repair, Kokona is actually who got him to join them. They didn’t really have any systems before him.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A yellow body with brown crumb legs, a slingshot around its neck, replacing its right paw, and a red berry topping across its head.
Fashion: Likes wearing socks and sandals. Often complains he’s cold and wears a big coat, usually in red or pink, sweater vests are nice
Aesthetic Likes: Warm colors, one or two pieces of clothing, nothing too bright, sweater vests are nice and he likes suits.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Hats, bracelets, mittens, necklaces
Ideal Environment: A computer lab, surrounded by technology
Possessions: N/A

Give Me Your Coins

Prophet
It all has to start with one cat.
A Friend, A Coin Lover, Someone Who Deserves A Chance
“A single coin is enough of a payment.”

BASICS
Full Name: Princeton “Prophet” Waxer
Nicknames/Aliases: Prophet, Chomper, I Hate That Guy, Coin Shark
Type: Facebank
Ability:

MINE NOW
Face bank types can store coins inside their body. Somehow the face bank type can accept as many coins as it wants without any changes to its physiology. It is thought the coins simply travel to some sort of pocket dimension- they cannot be retrieved, even if the TCP is cut open.
Occupation: Does odd jobs helping out a different places, takes coin payments (very small ones, will usually ask for one to three coins, only occasionally “takes” coins, but usually his targets are willing friends.)

Location (Current): Wonder
Note: He’s the first recolor. Also I hope you all know Vic brought up Facebanks first, I just adore them.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Quiet, calm, kind, patient, lonely, facebank
Likes: Coins, people patting his head, rubber ducks, chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, roses
Dislikes: people running from him, being accused of being a thief, thunderstorms, mud puddles, heat
Goals: N/A
Fears: Fire
Relationships:
Cake
He occasionally helps clean tables at the bakery in busy day, and stares at angry customers until they leave.
“Cake calls me a friend. I appreciate it.”
Parsimonious
While they both claim to not be friends, they have known each other for ages and always move together.
“We lived together at one point, but that was bad. Now we’re just neighbors.”
Drake
Drake doesn’t usually have coins, so they get to pay Prophet in facts for now.
“No, you can’t pay me that way. That option is only for Drake because Cake always give me two or more coins.”
Neptune
Neptune is slightly afraid of Prophet, but gives him coins anyway and brings him ice cream.
“I technically introduced Neptune to the bakery. Well… he screamed and I followed him. Come on, it’s like the most fun I get.”
Blizzard
Blizzard briefly moved away from the group after the disappearance of his friend. Prophet gave him a pep talk that brought him back, and has made trips with the group a few times when they were short staffed.
“I check on him a lot. He’s a tough guy, a cool dude even.”
Roller
Prophet has to stop Roller from dumpster diving a lot. It's gotten to a point where seeing anyone rummaging in a trashcan is Roller. Roller is unaffected by the facebank stare.
"You were here like two hours ago, please go home."
Gord
Gord has yelled at Prophet for staring. Prophet stares harder then.
"No real comment, he's fun to stare at though."
Quotil
Quotil always has coins for him. Quotil also nervously pats Prophets head, Prophet is fond of this.
"I know they don't like me much, but I'm a huge fan of anyone with spare change."
Fun Facts: “I collect at least twenty coins a day, and usually average one hundred and fifty a week.”

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A basic facebank. He’s light blue with yellow eyes and pink pupils.
Fashion: Usually wears faded pants, graphic shirts, boots, and small hats. Occasionally has worn a dress with clovers on it. Usually has a backpack with various tools in it
Aesthetic Likes: Relaxed, graphic shirts with gods faces or coins on it, work boots, camouflage, prefers dark/natural colors
Aesthetic Dislikes: Really bright clothes that clash with the blue, fake fur, rubber gloves
Possessions: A backpack with various builders tools, like a hammer, a screwdriver, etc. He’s used to odd jobs and enjoys helping people.

Give Me Your Coins

Dream
This tcp is trying to build a sandcastle city, but isn’t disappointed when the waves wash it away.
Sand Is Not The Easiest Art Medium.
“It’s all chill my dudes.”

BASICS
Full Name: Dreamers Spirit
Nicknames/Aliases: Dream, Spirit, Sandman, Honey, Mr. Sandman
Type: Snowman Types
Modifiers: Sandy

Location (Current): N/A
Location (Origin): Hoopla
Note: N/A

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Relaxed, calm, caring, doesn’t really consider anything a problem, looks at all problems and obstacles as fun
Likes: The beach, the sun, warm days, sandcastles, fish, sea monster stories, seashells
Dislikes: heavy winds, stressing out, anyone looking at Cluster wrong
Goals: To build a sandcastle city before the tides take it away
Fears: N/A
Relationships:
Cluster
Dream helps it relax
“I love her more than anything.”
Cherry
Cherry visits the pair occasionally to build sandcastles with Dream and has become a good friend to the both of them.
"It's not easy to find people who can get over their fear of Dream, I don't think Cherry knows just how much her kindness means to the both of us. Not only that, but she's helped us connect with even more friends! I never seen Cluster so overjoyed to see people."
Fun Facts:
Used to build other sand snowmen and talk to them when he got lonely.
Has a theme song. You know what song.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A soft blue color, with grey stones for a nose and buttons. He also has a yellow bucket apron his head with a pink heart and a pink tattered scarf with yellow flowers.
Fashion: wears flip flops and swim shorts. Has worn a suit on occasion.
Aesthetic Likes: Beach.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Hasn’t really mentioned disliking any clothes.
Ideal Environment: The beach. Always the beach. Has a beach house. Beach
Possessions: Has a large collection of tools for sandcastles.

Give Me Your Coins

Teddy
He was careful not to disturb the colony, tiptoeing outside to watch the world at large- a dangerous one, but one he longed to be a part of.
Always There, Never Stays
“Squeak....”

BASICS
Full Name: Teddy
Nicknames/Aliases: Ted, Squeaky, Plush
Type: Designer knife type/Treat theme
Modifiers: Toy modifier
Ability:

IMPALE
Knife types can sacrifice health to create knives, which impale the TCP from within. This is an extremely dangerous process that leaves the TCP vulnerable. Knives can either be left halfway inside the skin, giving the TCP a weapon on their body, or can protrude completely through the skin, allowing other TCPs to pick up and use them.
Note: Makes squeaker noises

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Shy, jumpy, quiet, will not talk usually just runs away when found making squeaky yells, the kind of person who squeaks sadly because a tree branch fell, not clear whether they can talk honestly
Likes: Sunny days in the forest, blankets, hiding places, trees, flowers, watching happy people
Dislikes: Being cornered, crowds, anyone touching them without asking first, loud noises, rain, water
Goals: To get over his fears and join the colonies
Fears: people, the ocean, the rain making them soggy and
Relationships:
Snap
Another outsider, although Snap is more by choice rather than fear, and the only person who Teddy has been seen with. Teddy will sit on her head when tired and run around.
“Squeak.”
Fellow
Teddy used to sit by Fellow on their swing set, not really talking to them but enjoying their company. After he found them in the sanctuary in solitude, Teddy gleefully visits occasionally to hug his friend before leaving again. He just appreciates that Fellow doesn't pressure him.
"Squeak!"
Fun Facts:

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A designer knife type who is green, orange, and grey. He has curved, open looking eyespots that “look up”. His body is a light green, with lighter green on its stomach, its feet and hand, and stripes on its arms and legs surrounded by dark green stripes. The “fluid” that leaks from its dark grey knives is orange, matching it’s cheek spots and a heart shaped mark on its front.
Fashion: Doesn’t really like to wear clothes. Occasionally seen wearing tattered dress or an orange and yellow raincoat and orange rain boots. Carries around a brown blanket with orange leaves of various shades, occasionally throwing it over themselves to hide.
Aesthetic Likes: Loose and worn out, easy to move and run in, soft
Aesthetic Dislikes: New clothes, tight clothes, hats, gloves
Ideal Environment: Would probably like a room full of stuffed animals
Possessions: A brown blanket with orange leaves and a matching backpack that carries the bit of clothes they do have.

(Drawing by Pichi, thank you Pichi!!!)
Give Me Your Coins

Kokona
This tcp loves to find the perfect gift for her friends for any occasion, but maybe she goes a bit overboard.
Gift For One, Gift For All
“I just like gifts! I like when people smile. This is good season for that, don’t you think?”

BASICS
Full Name: Kokona
Nicknames/Aliases: Koko, Nono, Kona (said sort of like “kooonaaa” by a whiny tiger)
Type: Kitsune/Candy Cane
Ability: It gets more tails as it grows wiser. Once it gets all nine, it gets enhanced vision. Also: It’s minty!

Occupation: Charity Worker, Explorer, Helps rescue tcp settle into new homes
Location (Current): Hearth
Location (Origin): Solitude
Note: boop

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Sweet, caring, cheerful, hardworking, helpful, the kind of person who always shows up with a gift for someone, stretches herself thin trying to please everyone.
Likes: Gifts, bows, soft things, snow, flower dresses, sweaters
Dislikes: jeans, feathers, sand
Goals:Her goal is actually to get back to Solitude, and set up a rescue team there as well.
Fears: Upsetting people, the ocean, fires
Relationships:
Blizzard
As the sort of leader to the rescue group, Kokona must keep tabs with him and inform him of how tcp are settling and when she’ll be back. Gifts: Adventure books, toys with the name of where they’re from on them.
“Blizzard is so sweet! He doesn’t get enough credit for his hard work. I think people get distracted by him being an adorable goof.”
Tundra
Tundra is calm and quiet, and quietly makes sure Kokona is taking care of herself. Gifts: T-shirts, fridge magnets
“Tundra is gentle and quiet, you have to pay attention to him to really understand him.”
Crumble
Crumble will help new tcps figure out what zone they want to be in, and Kokona acts as a guide. Neither of them go on missions often. Gifts: Bootleg video games, ridiculously oversized mugs
“He’s a lot smarter than any of us, we are lucky he loves his job.”
Scoops
They did not spend much time together. Shiver was already dead by the time they showed up. Her gifts would have been blankets.
“I wish I knew what she was like in the good times.”
Jodee
Jodee helps new tcp adjust to life, and makes sure they are ready for the world. Gifts: Medical books and and supplies.
“Jodee is very serious about their work. Blizzard and them got into an argument once over whether laughter was truly the best medicine or not.”
Twain
Kokona met Twain by commenting that they had the same number of tails, then sitting with them when they asked to draw her. She tracked them down after that, and since then they’ve been friends. They write letters and Kokona would drop in to Twain’s apartment to surprise them. She often tried to get Twain to make friends, it didn’t work. Gifts: Notebooks, paper, pens, stuffed animals.
“I watch Gauntlet regularly, I can’t wait for Twain to come back. Please don’t get in anymore trouble Twain, I’m worried.”
Fun Facts: One of my initial ideas for Gauntlet, the main reason I gave Twain three tails (also I like three). In story, Kokona signed up for Gauntlet and Twain did too. They were hoping to get in together.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: Kokona is a medium sized tcp, with three large, fluffy looking tails, and a small fluffy mane. She has three fingers, three toes, fluffy looking cheeks, and two ears. One ear is broken with floating chunks. They have curved up eyespots and a small nose. They are mostly mint green and white striped, with a dark green nose and finger pads.
Fashion: Kokona wears long dresses in either velvet or silk, usually velvet. The dresses are usually red with gold trim and long sleeves, but occasionally the colors are reversed. She wears a black velvet collar, occasionally with a red flower decoration, and often has present bows on her head, both intentionally and accidentally.
Aesthetic Likes: Velvet, silk, dresses, bows, red, gold, occasionally silver.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Green, pants, hats, gloves, shoes, punk style, bright clothes
Possessions: Kokona’s velvet collar is from when she lived in Solitude.

Give Me Your Coins

Snap

Softer than she looks, this TCP wanders back alleys and crevices, looking for shiny treasures to add to her hoard…
Treasure Hunter, Adventurer
“I like shiny things, I don’t know if you do, but I like shiny thing.”

BASICS
Full Name: Snapiana Jones (fight me)
Nicknames/Aliases: Snap, Snapper, “squeak”
Type: Designer mimic/trick theme
Modifiers: Patchwork
Anomalies:  N/A
Ability: ???

Note: ???

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Sweet, happy, playful, adventurous, curious
Dislikes: Being surrounded by people
Goals: To collect a huge hoard of gold and various shiny items.
Fears: “I fear having fears!” “What does that even mean?” “I’m not afraid!”
Relationships:
Teddy
Snap watches over Teddy when she isn’t on a treasure hunt, the knife type is very easily startled and needs someone to watch him.
“Even I’m not sure if he can talk…”
Trotter
Another traveler, these two have occasionally gone on adventures together. They frequently trade treasure.
“Brave wolf, very very brave wolf. They keep telling me about some Indajoes, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard of that cat. I wonder what type they are.”
Parsimonious
The got into a fight once over some rare old coins.
“I know they took more than we agreed on! I’ll get them back!”
Fun Facts: I don’t know why I’m doing this don’t ask questions

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A small tcp with cheeky cat eyes (black with white slits), large, white, sharp fangs, and green, orange, black, and gray patches.
Fashion: Only really wears boots and hats, both often covered in mud and dirt.
Aesthetic Likes: ???
Aesthetic Dislikes: Frilly clothes, easy to rip clothes
Possessions:
Snap keeps a large backpack with adventure gear. How does this work you may ask, and stop asking questions. Let me have the adventure cat and not be paranoid that it doesn’t make sense.
Snap donates a lot of items they find to museums and scientists, only keeping small bits of treasure for themself. Easier to carry.

Give Me Your Coins

Kringle
This tcp will give you a gift, but pranks are her specialty, don’t judge your present by its wrapping.
Prankster To The Extreme
“Oh I’m sorry, you thought I was serious?”

BASICS
Full Name: Kringle
Nicknames/Aliases: N/A
Type: Holly(nature)/Snowglobe(form)
Ability: The holly this cat creates is strange, they’re mini snow globes! Still just as poisonous.

Occupation: Travels with Lumikki, a scrap user who uses snow scraps and carries them in snow globe bows
Note: I can put them together purely because I want to, fight me.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Cheerful, prankster, has smashed berries against their glass head to see people scream, gives people broken gifts and said they shook the box, can be kind of an ass but doesn't mean any harm, hot headed.
Likes: Snow, bows/ribbons, the sound of wrapping paper, laughter
Dislikes: People not getting a joke, Being shaken
Goals: ???
Fears: Broken glass of any form scares Kringle a lot
Relationships:
Lumikki
A karcel/ruffneck hybrid and scrap wizard, Lumikki carries Kringle around with them on their travels.
“We’re snowglobe buddies! Snowglobbies!” “Lumi no.”
Tundra
Friends a long time ago, got into a huge fight before Tundra helped form his little gang. Tundra expected Kringle to come back when they wandered into Bluster, and he continues to search for them. He fears the worst.
“It was my fault at the start, but he said… a lot of things. Things I’m not willing to accept about myself. But that’s what happens when you piss off someone who doesn’t talk a lot, you learn things you don’t want to learn.”
Fun Facts:

AESTHETICS
Appearance: A small tcp with a dark gray body and light gray spots, and normal colored holly on their head and shoulders. Their glass is green.
Fashion: Preferes comfy pants and nothing else. Green or red pants. Has an outfit to match Lumikki, wears it once in a blue moon.
Aesthetic Likes: comfy clothes, green and red colors.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Not big on shirts, can’t wear hats, “clothes are super frustrating when your head is a giant glass dome.”
Possessions: ???

Give Me Your Coins